[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
I am doing smth wrong in the leveling? I had to add 2 +10 int nodes near the Spreading Rot socket in order the reach the required 40 to trigger wither

nah m8.. u aint have to have the int allocated.. it just has to be in radius of spreading rot.
"
Could explain better the spesslinger way and the selfcast thing??? As u can easily understand i'm not one of the skillest players around!!!

TYVM

i listed the basics a couple pages back (page 405 i think)... with this setup u easily get to maps.. i went for glancing blows later on but u could basicly use the tree of this build here, and switch to selfcast when u hit maps.

Looking over the POB for level 100, you dont have the links for the weapon in there.
Do you think it is possible to switch this build into a soulrend one ?
If yes what will I need to change ?
"
sasori1337 wrote:
"
I am doing smth wrong in the leveling? I had to add 2 +10 int nodes near the Spreading Rot socket in order the reach the required 40 to trigger wither

nah m8.. u aint have to have the int allocated.. it just has to be in radius of spreading rot.

Thank you ! Read the tooltip too fast :/
Hello,

Ascendancy is misspelled =] I couldn't find it at the beginning hehe. Thanks for a great guide!

"
Acsendancy order: Ghost dance - Escape artist - Patient reaper - Prolonged pain
Can you play this with wand+shield or would losing 6l blight be too harsh for bossing?
Been lurking for months. Played half of Delirium with this build, absolutely love it. Have been having so much fun. Unwilling to give up my last char, will continue in off-league HC and essentially go SSF.

Thank you so much for all the time, thought and attention you put into this. One of the best written guides out there. Thanks again.

Last edited by Galadcar on Jun 20, 2020, 12:02:52 PM
"
sasori1337 wrote:
"
Could explain better the spesslinger way and the selfcast thing??? As u can easily understand i'm not one of the skillest players around!!!

TYVM

i listed the basics a couple pages back (page 405 i think)... with this setup u easily get to maps.. i went for glancing blows later on but u could basicly use the tree of this build here, and switch to selfcast when u hit maps.

Leveling is really really smoother now!!!

Appreciate your help, thanks!!!
So far i'm following the guide to the letter and sitting at lvl 68 with 2.5k hp
I don't see how we are supposed to live through anything even a freaking white mob in t2 maps hit you for 30-40% of your hp and we can't take mind over matter before we get hyrri's ire so i don't see how it's possible to live through anything at this point, i have roughly 40-60 hp on my current items so i guess the only way forward is to just off screen enemies 1 by 1 and hope exalts drop so i can buy hyrri's ire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info