[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Thank you Darkxellmc I defeated Sirus8 last night!
Got a late start with this, about 3-4 weeks on it now.
Put about 15-20 ex in, got EVERY penny back!
Thanks for the great guide, looking forward to next Friday!
It's this or Jugg depending on the notes.

If anyone struggles with Sirus, here is the best boss tutorial I have ever seen!
This person really makes Sirus look effortless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaiIZi5dRjs
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
Viktranka wrote:
(a lot of good hints )

ty.

I not use flesh and stone aura (i just have a free slot so set that for gain gem xp).

It is hard to move from that ring withou need a lot of res, but if i change my gloves, can gain life and lost dmg over time (i think can take 15 minutes to kill siruius but at least i can do it).

i had an amulet +1 chaos kills gem and +1 int, so i try to annull a mod for have room for some life, but i lose +1 chaso :(. so i take another one

that has no res or life.

i think i need to gain 500o life changing at least 1 ring + glove +belt + boots, no other way, so i have to wait to drop in standard for have some currency.

At least i try in this leauge and with 1mil dot some map are very easy to do (when not die :) )
"
It is hard to move from that ring withou need a lot of res,
It has catalysts on it, so it looks inflated in value. If you need very specific resists, yes, you will have trouble. This league is kinda ending but if you start in the new one what you can do is put in trade filter "% total elemental resistance" and "+# total maximum life", if you plan to craft on it also "# empty suffix modifiers", you can also tick no to corrupted and crafted, and I'd say that ring is worth around 20c or less before catalysts.

I usually start with rings because they can roll highest resists, and then anything you end up missing after you can fix with other slots (glove, belt, quiver etc.) 15% all ele res roll is equal to 45% in one res if you're starting from scratch. Use blessed orbs on two-stone rings and similar resist implicits.

If you plan to use catalysts, count any resist roll as 20% bigger, rounded down for safety. (My current build uses similar jewellery to this build and I literally sat with a calculator to count it.) Keep in mind you get +12 all res from endurance charges.

Tbh capping resists shouldn't be very hard on this build, it gets decent amount from the tree (cruel preparation, survivalist, point before resourcefulness), doesn't use that many uniques (you have all the jewellery slots, boots, gloves, belt and quiver), doesn't use thread of hope, so you have a good starting base.

Resist catalysts can be a bit pricey early league, but well worth putting once you have high resist ring you won't swap. On belt / neck I'd consider life catalysts, as they can roll higher max life than rings, but they're usually the most expensive ones.
How does this build get its stun immunity? I was just leveling and noticed that if I'm close to packs and get stunned my ED might not go off for the drain... deadly
"
How does this build get its stun immunity? I was just leveling and noticed that if I'm close to packs and get stunned my ED might not go off for the drain... deadly

Escape Artist Ascendancy node.
"
Aillass wrote:
"

Oh... situational stun immunity, sounds risky for HC
"
"
Aillass wrote:

Oh... situational stun immunity, sounds risky for HC

You usually see stuns coming. On average, it takes ~40 hits for something to deal damage without being mitigated. In Hc, you're either already dead from the damage, or you macro logged out.

Early on, it is 100% an issue, and brine king is probably better than other major pantheons for as long as you don't have lunaris dodge upgrade. But once you have 75% dodge chance, 30k evasion with wind dancer and situational blind, you just don't get stunned. Anything that is able to quickly chain hits with enough damage to stun you would have long killed you before you get stunlocked.
Hey, how do you get the STR required to equip Cane of Unravelling? I'm following the passive tree and at lvl 73 am quite far from the 113 needed (got 77).

sorry for the noob question I'm still very new to the game.

"
zidix wrote:
Hey, how do you get the STR required to equip Cane of Unravelling? I'm following the passive tree and at lvl 73 am quite far from the 113 needed (got 77).

sorry for the noob question I'm still very new to the game.

Your profile is private, so I'm not sure.
Make sure you are using an amber (+30 str) amulet, and the +30 str passive node on your tree for 1 point, that should be enough.
If this guide exists with updates for 3.11, I am going to league start with it. Thanks for all the 3.10 fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info