[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Nalgarryn wrote:

[...]

Is there a way to play endgame content with just Bane and Blight?

[...]

Good points above, but I'd just like to highlight one point:
ED isn't meant to feel good as a clearing skill at this point in the leveling process. ED only feels good to play when paired with contagion and with high cast speed. This early, we have neither contagion or high cast speed, so it's barely useable.

The main reason I include it is so that people don't forget to level the gem as they go, ending up in act 10 with a level 1 ed when they want to swap to it. While it's there, you may as well use it, but it's nowhere near the level of clear and smoothness it'll be at in the endgame.
That's why we primarily use bane early on. In the endgame, bane would need very serious mechanics investment to reach the same clear as ED+Cont, but this early, it's the best you have.
nice work on the guide i wonder when the last flowchart is comming:P
Maybe it's just me who's slow, but where do we get the 3 endurance charges from exactly?
"
Haaaaps wrote:
where do we get the 3 endurance charges from exactly?
Crafts on rings / amulet.
Forgive me if I have missed it, or are dyslexic. But, I cannot find how this build deals with chaos resistance.

Could someone please enlighten me. Thank you.
"
Joracpummeler wrote:
Forgive me if I have missed it, or are dyslexic. But, I cannot find how this build deals with chaos resistance.

- 20-36% chaos resistance from tree (Method to the Madness wheel, Atrophy notable)
- 30% chaos DoT resistance from Exposure Therapy cluster jewel notable
- 8% less chaos damage taken from hits from Infused Channeling Support on Blight

Other than that, just get it whenever you can - I'm at 73% with these items

Last edited by joshagarrado on Jun 7, 2020, 7:30:35 AM
minor nerfs incoming in 3.11 with Wind Dancer moving to the standard skill tree between ranger and duelist, probably won't be feasible to pick up anymore as its quite far out of the way from the rest of the build pathing.
"
joshagarrado wrote:
"
Joracpummeler wrote:

- 20-36% chaos resistance from tree (Method to the Madness wheel, Atrophy notable)
- 30% chaos DoT resistance from Exposure Therapy cluster jewel notable
- 8% less chaos damage taken from hits from Infused Channeling Support on Blight
Also 5% reduced chaos damage taken from Shakari pantheon.
"
arelil wrote:
minor nerfs incoming in 3.11 with Wind Dancer moving to the standard skill tree between ranger and duelist, probably won't be feasible to pick up anymore as its quite far out of the way from the rest of the build pathing.

Been messing with POB and it's not too terrible. But you definitely have to drop at least the small cluster jewel and some of the generic jewel slots. That's just for the level 90 tree. You can pick them back up later. Swap your anointment out from Freedom of movement to Corruption, you might as well just grab FoM since you'll be right there. The last two POB links are easier to adjust since they head down that way for Herbalism anyways.
Last edited by Orion19819 on Jun 7, 2020, 12:27:02 PM
I think the whole wither totem setup can be dropped next league. With Arcanist brand you could make that part of you six link blight and utilize spreading rot to inflict wither. So now you get the single target blight and wither benefits, free up a four link, and you don’t have to stand there channeling blight. Also, brands can’t be destroyed like totems which is very nice.

Is there anything I’m missing, I haven’t played a brand build before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info