[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Are the recommended amulet/belt really best in slot or just great budget options?
"
jbmcarth wrote:
Are the recommended amulet/belt really best in slot or just great budget options?

They're the best in slot.

Astramentis, combined with Shaper's Touch, grants 1) insane mana, which means insane flat ES and flat armour, 2) insane ES percentage, 3) insane accuracy, which is required to summon sentinels. It also gives enough dexterity to use a lvl 21 Withering Touch.

As mentioned in the guide, with good jewels socketed in it, the belt can give as much mana and ES than a rare stygian, as much resistances, with the huge advantage of granting up to 35% minion movement speed (instead of 10% with a perfectly rolled jewel in a rare stygian).
Is it easy to keep spiders up on bosses? I Mean, when you have no more Writhing jar charges left you can't summon more?
Lvl 90 and just killed Sirus for the first time ever. Solid build bro.
"
Haaaaps wrote:
Is it easy to keep spiders up on bosses? I Mean, when you have no more Writhing jar charges left you can't summon more?

Asked many times, answered many times,
use "Soul of Ryslatha" pantheon if having 4 Writhing Jars is not enough.
Hi, this build looks solid and I'm levelling it right now.
I just have 1 issue: is there any alternative to Blue Nightmare? That gem is ludicrously expensive on PS4 market, and I still need to buy the Circle of Guilt rings which are also not cheap.
"
ssaneja15 wrote:

I just have 1 issue: is there any alternative to Blue Nightmare? That gem is ludicrously expensive on PS4 market, and I still need to buy the Circle of Guilt rings which are also not cheap.

Have you also tried checking prices for The Blue Dream and Blessing of Chayula?
The thing is that you can buy The Blue Dream and upgrade it with the Blessing of Chayula to get The Blue Nightmare. It should be much cheaper (sellers might abuse the fact that many players do not know how to create The Blue Nightmare themselves and inflate the prices).
If even Blue Dream jewels are expensive on PS4 market, you can still try your luck and buy 6 divination cards called The Dreamer. Trade them and you will get one random Chayula item (out of 5 options, so chances are not so bad).
Good luck!
Leveling tier 15-16 maps no problem, ez pz bosses melting one by one.

The only stronger boss that i faced was "Uber atziri" and he found my Achilles heel those fire rings kill me instantly

Can someone recommend better body armor?

Overall very nice build :)

Thank you!
Last edited by poe_ltu on Jul 29, 2020, 3:17:07 AM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
Haaaaps wrote:

Asked many times, answered many times,
use "Soul of Ryslatha" pantheon if having 4 Writhing Jars is not enough.

I tried it three leagues back (I think), and it didn't work. I tried it now, and... Holy crap it does :D So I either did something wrong back then, or they changed it, not sure. Anyway, thanks for noting that, it's definitely the best pantheon for long boss fights like Sirus! I'll add it to the guide. It also most likely allows the use of only two worm flasks, freeing one flask slot; maybe Bottled Faith for even more damage for those who can afford it? An anti-ignite flask on a base I haven't figured out yet? I'll try things out :)

"
poe_ltu wrote:
Leveling tier 15-16 maps no problem, ez pz bosses melting one by one.

The only stronger boss that i faced was "Uber atziri" and he found my Achilles heel those fire rings kill me instantly

Can someone recommend better body armor?

Overall very nice build :)

Thank you!

That body armour is by far the best in slot. ;)

"
fefkus wrote:
"
ssaneja15 wrote:

Have you also tried checking prices for The Blue Dream and Blessing of Chayula?
The thing is that you can buy The Blue Dream and upgrade it with the Blessing of Chayula to get The Blue Nightmare. It should be much cheaper (sellers might abuse the fact that many players do not know how to create The Blue Nightmare themselves and inflate the prices).
If even Blue Dream jewels are expensive on PS4 market, you can still try your luck and buy 6 divination cards called The Dreamer. Trade them and you will get one random Chayula item (out of 5 options, so chances are not so bad).
Good luck!

If the Blue Nightmare (or the Blue Dream / Blessing of Chayula combo) is too expensive on console, you can try to anoint Arcane Guarding on your amulet, and get two abyss jewels with "2% chance to block spell damage if you've been damaged by a hit recently", that should get you close to the cap. :)
Easy to cap resistance? I'm not even close to cap - maybe I'm just dumb?
Last edited by Haaaaps on Jul 29, 2020, 9:42:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info