[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
IsabelleX wrote:
That's true but it happens to me on lower gem lvl too.
Nice vid - the best example Sirus mechanics should be fixed. BTW you can map auras on ctrl+ shourtcuts ;)

yeah u are right, keep forgetting that, thanks! old habits die hard
Hello, thanks for amazing build! :)

I have question about HoP / HoA. You recommend for first time HoA. Is there some differencies in dmg or survivability?
Thanks for answer :)
do u really need Carrion golem? its a pain to summon spiders with carrion. and switching weapons isnt that great :D

anyone knows the numbers or alternative for the golem?

regards
I cannot use 6L Herald with Discipline and Determination even if I have two circle of nostalgia rings (first 20% reduced, second 19% reduced with full catalysts quality) I'm missing 1% to use skills, any ideas? You could check my eq in my profile, it's public.
"
scrvffie wrote:
I cannot use 6L Herald with Discipline and Determination even if I have two circle of nostalgia rings (first 20% reduced, second 19% reduced with full catalysts quality) I'm missing 1% to use skills, any ideas? You could check my eq in my profile, it's public.

1% reduced mana reserved implicit on jewel, but could be expensive.
"
scrvffie wrote:

using jewel with rmr can be expensive and potential waste of slot , unless u get one of minion jewels with such mod
if you really cant do it with rings i guess u can go for cheap temporary solution. But get it on normal rings asap
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Conqueror%27s_Efficiency

20% and 19% with catalysts is total garbage. Why not use divine orb instead to try to get better rolls?

----
Edit
----
ok u got better rmr ring now i see. A suggestion tho, replace feeding frenzy on chest with some other gem. FF is enough on golem
P.S
Don't forget to regal that will of shaper jewel :)
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Jul 2, 2020, 3:27:15 PM
Use fertile catalysts on rings to increase Herald mana reservation.
I think 21% is required on both rings and that is easy if you start with 20% rings.
Anyone else having issues with being unable to consistently spawn spiders with writhing jar due to carrion golem and HoP often sniping them? I've had a few boss fights where I go in with 1-2 hop or my carrion golem up and they just kill the worms before I can even reach them with cyclone, then I am sitting there dumbfounded with 0 spiders up.
Hey, just wanted to thank you for this really cool build you've put together.

I've had a lot of fun playing this in high tier content these last few days.
I managed to down Sirus 8, The Elder and The Shaper with no trouble at all.

This is my setup as of killing these 3 bosses for anyone interested https://pastebin.com/hCDEbBpf

I have been running the HoA variant because I like the scorpion, replaced rallying cry for convoke while mapping and replaced a couple of the support gems on the 6L HoA.

All in all, Great job with this build. it has been a blast to play over this last week.
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
Anyone else having issues with being unable to consistently spawn spiders with writhing jar due to carrion golem and HoP often sniping them? I've had a few boss fights where I go in with 1-2 hop or my carrion golem up and they just kill the worms before I can even reach them with cyclone, then I am sitting there dumbfounded with 0 spiders up.

Yeah that happens. But there is a way around it. Use death mark on target and while ur minions chase that target u step away slightly then pop jar flasks. If you are between zoning to fight boss and with just golem alive, quickly remove golem gem to unsomon him then put it back in.
Or use swap weapons if golem is in shield.
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Jul 3, 2020, 3:16:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info