[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
TrueGohan wrote:
where do you get stun immunity now?

U dont. U use part of it to summon the carrion golem. With the panteon's you can cancel out most of the stun mechanic tho
Now that we use CI. Is Time of Need ascendancy still the best option for our last ascendancy choice?
"
Now that we use CI. Is Time of Need ascendancy still the best option for our last ascendancy choice?

Yes if you didn't forget about Zealot's Oath :)
"
IsabelleX wrote:
"

I didnt forget about it.. But as the ascendancy takes 30% of max life and not energy shield, it regens 0,3 life (30%) in 1 second to energy shield. Which is basically nothing

It did make sense for the low life version, cuz our life there was about 2000. But now it won't work
Last edited by Lunethzz on Jul 5, 2020, 8:42:12 AM
"
"
IsabelleX wrote:
"

I didnt forget about it.. But as the ascendancy takes 30% of max life and not energy shield, it regens 0,3 life (30%) in 1 second to energy shield. Which is basically nothing

It did make sense for the low life version, cuz our max life there was about 2000. But now it won't work

what do u mean nothing? my regen is jumping from 400 to 3500 every couple seconds
"
what do u mean nothing? my regen is jumping from 400 to 3500 every couple seconds

Well, the ascendancy says that it takes 30% of your max life and regens this. So it takes 30% of 1 (cuz our life is 1). 30% of 1 is 0,3 life. Which is basically nothing.

I understand that Zealot's oath makes life regen apply to ES. But this is not the case. The description says: Life regen is aplied to ES.

And the ascendancy says it takes 30% life, not 30% ES.

Conclusion: The ascendancy note doesn't do anything to your ES regen in a CI build. I wonder if Vatinas would clarify this.

The only exception I can come up with is if the ascendancy note means EHP with 'Life'
Last edited by Lunethzz on Jul 5, 2020, 8:50:08 AM
Test it by yourself. Go to any map, open defense tab and watch ES regeneration per second value.

BTW every Regenerate % of Life in passive tree works as % of Energy Shield if Zealot Oath is active.
Last edited by IsabelleX on Jul 5, 2020, 9:01:52 AM
"
IsabelleX wrote:
Test it by yourself. Go to any map, open defense tab and watch ES regeneration per second value.

BTW every Regenerate % of Life in passive tree works as % of Energy Shield if Zealot Oath is active.

You're absolutely right. I didn't know this. Thanks!
Just got this jewel for 15c. Makes an Abyss mana + ES + res jewel in Darkness Enthroned alot cheaper without the block chance.

This is in hideout (with flasks popped)

This build is just incredible. Thanks Vatinas!
Last edited by Lunethzz on Jul 5, 2020, 9:14:05 AM
Hi Vatinas ,,,,and everybody.

I have justed leveled at 100 with this build. (my 7º character and last)

I can use 4 auras : Determination, Discipline, HOP and Aspect of The Spider.

Link my items and share my pastebin because maybe you can use to improve your build.

https://pastebin.com/HvwruwNR

I changed from Herald of Agony to HOP, and follow your indications .. to improve. Now i am trying get in helm +1 Sentile.

It is a very good build.... the only problem is keeping the spiders in some fights with the carrion golem, for example, in Uber Elder, i preffered swicth off carrion golem ......

But you can do all contentin game.... Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Sirus 8, Simulacrum ......

Thks for spend time in this wonderful build.
Last edited by Alberto_Wolf on Jul 5, 2020, 10:37:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info