[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Is it worth to buy HH for this build? Im curious if this will do anything.
"
Kamilplik wrote:
Is it worth to buy HH for this build? Im curious if this will do anything.

I don't think so. Firstly, your resistances would no longer be capped and secondly, although there is culling strike on Cyclone, most of the kills are made by your minions so you wouldn't be able to trigger HH reliably.
Getting killed in anything above T5-6 maps. What am I doing incorrectly ? I've followed both POB Tree and gear as much as I can (I don't have the mana to run HoP, Discipline, Determination and Tempest Shield but I am not sure that is the issue).

POB - https://pastebin.com/4rq0a8px (not sure why it is showing an Effective Hit pool ...)

Gear is as follows

Question regarding the Circle of Guilt rings - in the guide it states

"You can increase the mana reservation efficiency of a ring above its maximum of 40% by applying fertile catalysts".

Does this mean if I apply Fertile catalysts I can get the stat to change from "Herald of Purity has 38% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency" to any level - say "Herald of Purity has 88% increased Mana Reservation" if I wanted to go with just the one ring (or at least 44% if I go for two rings) ?
"
BowWizard wrote:
Getting killed in anything above T5-6 maps. What am I doing incorrectly ? I've followed both POB Tree and gear as much as I can (I don't have the mana to run HoP, Discipline, Determination and Tempest Shield but I am not sure that is the issue).

POB - https://pastebin.com/4rq0a8px (not sure why it is showing an Effective Hit pool ...)

Gear is as follows

Determination and tempest shield are your best defensive gems.

Tempest shield makes you block (which proc the shield) and determination gives you armor, which proc the shield as well. Without these 2, you're squishy.
"
BowWizard wrote:

"You can increase the mana reservation efficiency of a ring above its maximum of 40% by applying fertile catalysts".

Does this mean if I apply Fertile catalysts I can get the stat to change from "Herald of Purity has 38% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency" to any level - say "Herald of Purity has 88% increased Mana Reservation" if I wanted to go with just the one ring (or at least 44% if I go for two rings) ?

This means that if you have
"Herald of Purity has 40% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency"
If you put 20% quality with fertile catalyst, it will become
"Herald of Purity has 48% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency".
"
ImTerryFox wrote:
"
BowWizard wrote:

OK so you need to get a ring with 40% to start with then, you can't really go lower as it won't provide the 44%+ needed ? If so then I won't be getting those at 30ex minimum in Standard. I did see a ring with 80% on it - I wonder how they got that ?
Last edited by BowWizard on Mar 23, 2022, 7:45:30 PM
"
ImTerryFox wrote:
"
BowWizard wrote:

Gear is as follows

Determination and tempest shield are your best defensive gems.

Tempest shield makes you block (which proc the shield) and determination gives you armour, which proc the shield as well. Without these 2, you're squishy.

I've run with HoP, Determination and Tempest Shield running. I still die. I cannot tank things as I should be able to. I don't have 55K armour, its around 28k, but surely I should be able to stand there (or twirl as the case may be) and just watch my ES recharge. I certainly can't take on end game bosses atm. Is there anything gear wise I could improve that would help with being tanky ? . My shield ES is low so maybe one with 390 or better might help as well as a better helmet (I can't afford those at 7ex for a not very good one)
"
BowWizard wrote:
"
ImTerryFox wrote:
"
BowWizard wrote:

OK so you need to get a ring with 40% to start with then, you can't really go lower as it won't provide the 44%+ needed ? If so then I won't be getting those at 30ex minimum in Standard. I did see a ring with 80% on it - I wonder how they got that ?

Those were from past league, it got nerfed. So normally a 38, 39 should be good.
Hi guys, i really love this build, played it some leagues ago, now i've made it on standart, but i cant't kill Uber Elder or Maven, is the build really that nerfed or am i doing something wrong?

That's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/9T5UK0cZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info