[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Thanks for the guide! This is the best time I've had and the most content I've done in a league since Harbringer. Just killed Maven for the first time as well! Lvl 93 with everything but a super high end Watcher's Eye. Now just have to try Uber Elder.

Thanks Again!

Edit: Actually, can anyone check my skill tree? I'm wondering what order to get the last few masteries. Have I missed anything super important that I should swap for?
Last edited by DrJaygo on Feb 26, 2022, 8:18:07 AM
Alright guys, loving the build as usual - I'm to a point just before transitioning to CI, I'm at like 3800 ES so I think I can do it, I'm struggling a little trying to get the resists correct, and Not sure where to go.

Can someone look over my POB, I'm 73 and can clear out white/yellow maps, so I know I need to grind more - But just would like advice, I didn't use the Darkness Enthroned belt yet because I needed more resists, and I need the enchant on my helm - I have empower, but when I use it I cant get all my buffs up yet, so I just have it in an offhand, not on my main link....

https://pastebin.com/DvZq0mBj

I'm re-building up cash after getting the gear I have here, just want to make sure I go in the right direction.

Thank you!
Hi there,

Loving the build so far, it's the first build i've played that feels like I could realistically take it to 100.

I did make a change from your gearing though and have ignored Shaper's Touch in favor of Ashes of the stars and some rare gloves with high Dex, ES, and resistances.
Is this sub-optimal now in 3.17? I've found that the amulet is extremely strong so I was wondering if it's been tested by the Pros yet?

Defensively, I'm sitting a little over 5300 ES with 85% phys reduction so it feels good.
I have died on occasion to high degen effects, and there was one unexplained oneshot by a regular mob in a level 83 labyrinth (I'm still scratching my head at that one).
loving the build, but my damage seems a little low (atleast on pob)
difference from my build compared to OP's pob:
-9 chaos helm
boots
Belt
an awakened gem in HoP

OP's PoB 1.7m
My PoB 600k

even if i do put in the extra awakened gem it doesnt help, if anyone could take a look and give my any tips would be great, TY
((yes i know i use awakened melee splash over multi but there is no difference still when switching))

https://pastebin.com/Qn795EgF
First off I want to say thanks to the OP I have been having a lot of fun with this build (got pissed off with all my other build getting nerfed to hell this was a good one to play after a few years off).

This build has been very reasonable to make so I still have about 200ex left over if any one can see any upgrades I could make I would welcome any advice Great build so far...

Great job on the info and explanations for gear and gems .Been over 10 years I have never taken a char to 100 before this one could do it :).
Hi, I'd like to ask you for help.
I've decided to try to get to lvl 100 with this build.
I'm playing just standard and this is my only char, so I also have kind of old school build configuration (compared to actual) but I can exchange some gear if you'd recommend it.
I've decided to focus more on defense than to DPS but I'm still dying, usually by one hit from nowhere or energy balls in delve.
I've killed Sirius also almost deathless (would be deathless if I wasn't stupid and had escaped labyrints on time).

My most common death is in delve now.
I'm actually at level 400, met and killed all delve bosses deathless, but I'm really terrified of what I call the "energy balls" (I don't know the exact name). It's light blue ball created by some monster, flies relatively slowly and then explodes creating ball, most probably of lightning dmg. I can sustain explosion of one or two, but simultaneous explosion of for or five means 99% death to me.
So I'd like to ask if you could check my build and let me know where you see gaps or weak spots, because I've checked my build like million times and I think it is pretty consistent and should be really anything proof (but it isn't) and maybe there is a hole which I just can see.

I'd also like to ask for advice to lvl100 and how did you reach it.
Did you run by yourself or in group? Do you run toughest maps or you choose "safe level" of maps (or map modifications) so you do not loose exp? Do you delve as deep as you can, or you stop at some level and go horizontally?

I'll appreciate any help and advice

https://pastebin.com/WW6xuUzi
Playing this build. New question becomes.
In 6 linked armour(Skin of lords) the Empower support level 2 becomes level 4 and boosting Herald of purity from level 22 to level 25.
What more profit to use Rustless support 20 level or to use Empower level 2?
I love this build. Thanks dude. Even with couple ex investment he's working damn good.
Hey there really loving the build. Took me about 15-20ex to put it all together, the only real divergences being that I use rare boots for resists and I use awakened melee damage instead of predator in Arakaali's. The build is the closest I've ever came to immortal in PoE, pretty much the only things that ever kill me are the detonate dead dude from beyond and not reading expedition mods lol. The only downside with the build I see is that when I really juice my maps with delirium, nemesis, beyond, etc., I start getting stuck on rares and even some magic packs for like 10-15 seconds. I'm fine with if that the price for being nearly immortal but is there maybe a way to get more damage without sacrificing too much tankiness? I'm not good at theory crafting, but maybe drop some mana nodes and use a large minion cluster with energy shield?
I saw a video on youtube of someone playing this build in 3.17 and it looked pretty clunky and slow mapping. Like it took this dude 7-10 seconds per screen. Is the play style of this build clunky/slow or is it smooth once we desecrate twice, use the jars once or however many times then cyclone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info