[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

I looked on poe.ninja and it looks like people are doing a variant of this build that uses herald of agony instead of herald of purity?? Would this be more damage? I am doing great with HoP but i could always use more dps.
IGN: NickCageAsGhostRider
i am currently running (Auras)
Determination, Divergent Herald of Purity, Tempest Shield, Discipline

and have 36 mana left over, more than enough to keep my spin-to-win (cyclone) on constantly, molten shell on left click and still spamm desecrate / spirit offering.

iirc you'll need to pick up:
Armor Mastery - determination 25% Mana Res
Reservation Mastery (Sovereignty) - 15% mana Res
Presage (20% Mana Res of Heralds)
Influence cluster has the 8% Mana res you will also need
and also remember to use Prismatic Catalyst (mana and life modifiers) on BOTH of your rings - make sure both of the rings have Herald of Purity Mana Res

also different combinations of supports connected to a skill that reserves mana will also change its cost
Hi Vatinas,

Thanks for a really cool build - I'm super enjoying it.

I had a question for you please. I'm now trying to min-max gear late game (corruptions on the items etc.), but wanted to ask whats worth more to us, more Armor or more Energy Shield (e.g. would getting a +20% determination effect or +20% Discipline effect) be most valuable?

Thanks a lot in advance!
s
Last edited by DolphinCarpet on Feb 17, 2022, 11:34:22 PM
"
mad_man_moose wrote:
i am currently running (Auras)
Determination, Divergent Herald of Purity, Tempest Shield, Discipline

and have 36 mana left over, more than enough to keep my spin-to-win (cyclone) on constantly, molten shell on left click and still spamm desecrate / spirit offering.

iirc you'll need to pick up:
Armor Mastery - determination 25% Mana Res
Reservation Mastery (Sovereignty) - 15% mana Res
Presage (20% Mana Res of Heralds)
Influence cluster has the 8% Mana res you will also need
and also remember to use Prismatic Catalyst (mana and life modifiers) on BOTH of your rings - make sure both of the rings have Herald of Purity Mana Res

also different combinations of supports connected to a skill that reserves mana will also change its cost

Ahhhh, i didn't realize you can now click these bonus mods in the middle of a cluster now(I just came back after 5 leagues)

Good lord, gotta go through all my skills now and start adding these in.
How can you tell the priority of skills between level 75 and 100 on the POB? Changing the level doesn't change it.
Last edited by DolphinCarpet on Feb 18, 2022, 12:00:47 AM
hi,

can u please look at my pob
https://pastebin.com/0xwxksDW

i have followed the guide but on your tree u have an extra point available? i have looked at the tree multiple times and cant figure it out,
imo, the Influence / reservation mastery, non-curse auras have increased duration isnt really needed
we take the max endurance charge skill, but where do we get our source of endurance charges? i believe non of your gear has + to min charges
deleted
Last edited by DrDurdle on Feb 18, 2022, 9:26:09 AM
"
we take the max endurance charge skill, but where do we get our source of endurance charges? i believe non of your gear has + to min charges

Small Cluster, Enduring Composure

Enduring Composure
30% increased Armour
Gain 1 Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info