[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Hello. Trying play with your build and its very relaxing, thats good. Thanks.

Can you tell me, what type damage can go through Energy Shield?
When is better to Allocate CI node?
Now I'm in the 8 act and see clearly that Posion attacks damaging HP ignoring energy shield. How to resist it if I allocated in CI?

What the reason of chosing frostblink in PoB? It seems like Flame Dash is more effecting in moving
Last edited by Vladjkaaa on Feb 20, 2022, 6:54:56 AM
"
Vladjkaaa wrote:

Now I'm in the 8 act and see clearly that Posion attacks damaging HP ignoring energy shield. How to resist it if I allocated in CI?

What the reason of chosing frostblink in PoB? It seems like Flame Dash is more effecting in moving

You should try to get as much ES as possible, and allocate CI when those two conditions are met: 1) You have your Aegis Aurora, and 2) You feel like chaos damage kills you more often than non-chaos damage (i.e. you die more often with ES left than without).

As for frostblink, it synergises well with the cooldown recovery from our boots, allows us to chill bosses, and can be cast while spinning. On top of that, it can be cast much more often than flame dash if you pay attention and try to always blink from or towards as many enemies as possible (or from/towards a boss). But ultimately, if you prefer flame dash, feel free to go for it.
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
Vladjkaaa wrote:

You should try to get as much ES as possible, and allocate CI when those two conditions are met: 1) You have your Aegis Aurora, and 2) You feel like chaos damage kills you more often than non-chaos damage (i.e. you die more often with ES left than without).

As for frostblink, it synergises well with the cooldown recovery from our boots, allows us to chill bosses, and can be cast while spinning. On top of that, it can be cast much more often than flame dash if you pay attention and try to always blink from or towards as many enemies as possible (or from/towards a boss). But ultimately, if you prefer flame dash, feel free to go for it.

Thanks for reply.
I didn't know about frostblink and Cyclone casting. Now its looks better.
I figured up that all damage that goes ignoring Energy Shield - is Chaos damage. CI fixes this problem.

Very relax build. Thanks.
Last edited by Vladjkaaa on Feb 20, 2022, 3:38:12 PM
"
mad_man_moose wrote:
imo, the Influence / reservation mastery, non-curse auras have increased duration isnt really needed

This makes your Sentinels last longer. I think it is incredibly good, up to you to pass on it though.
IGN: NickCageAsGhostRider
Assuming you are one of the rich kids with Forbidden Flesh/Flame for 25 Increased Mana Reservation Efficiency from Sanctuary of Thought.
What other Auras would you run on top?
Or would you use Memory Vault then? (Which totally works with this setup.)
Or would you drop some notes in the tree to skill something else?
Thanks!
Thank you for the build it's running very well, quick question is mana still a valuable modifier for the abyss belt jewels? I don't see it scaling my armor at all, or ES that much, so wonder if this is an earlier patch or if I am missing something obvious, otherwise I'd just run flat ES instead surely
Last edited by Showbear on Feb 21, 2022, 4:46:27 PM
Hi there,

I'm not sure why but this build does not show up on the thread list when you filter by guardian.
I got the skin with Call to Arms.. so where do I fit in Rallying cry? do I swap out spirit offering?
I am loving the build, it is by far the furthest Ive made it in any season.

I had to make a few concessions to get the resistances, and i have some balancing to do. I dont have the catalysts on my rings yet so i cant run my empower gem on my chest yet due to the mana reservation.

The best i can do so far is 75% chance to block attack and 62% chance to block spell.

I have 24k armour and 5k energy shield and i find myself getting randomly one shot or being quickly drained via dot quite often. 15+ maps and heists mostly

i know i can get more armor from a better roll on the shield, but is there any advice to stack some more survivability? just continue to min/max?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/flatcura/characters
"
flatcura wrote:
I am loving the build, it is by far the furthest Ive made it in any season.

I had to make a few concessions to get the resistances, and i have some balancing to do. I dont have the catalysts on my rings yet so i cant run my empower gem on my chest yet due to the mana reservation.

The best i can do so far is 75% chance to block attack and 62% chance to block spell.

I have 24k armour and 5k energy shield and i find myself getting randomly one shot or being quickly drained via dot quite often. 15+ maps and heists mostly

i know i can get more armor from a better roll on the shield, but is there any advice to stack some more survivability? just continue to min/max?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/flatcura/characters

Your profile is private.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info