[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
The only slot where we can look for eldritch implicits is the helmet (since we use uniques in all other slots), and I've yet to find an eldritch implicit that is better than the "nearby enemies have -#% chaos resistance" influenced implicit. So, as of now, I would still recommend going with an influenced helmet.

I expressed myself very badly, I say about the explicitness of the rings, which ones would be interesting to look for?
Anyone mind checking on my current character? I currently have roughly 10ex and wondering what I should go for next upgrade wise, looking to know what is worth investing in for right now

I also feel like im dying to possibly fire damage alot? am i missing something to counter this?
Last edited by xReso on Feb 13, 2022, 11:53:19 AM
This is a very fun build i highly recommend. Im 95 atm breezing through content on a relative small budget. Its really nice!
What's the best variant of this build atm? Just started with marauder but I don't like it and want to go back to spider build :)
"
Hainooby wrote:
Can i use Memory Vault instead of rare helmet ?

No, it adds too much mana reservation for not enough benefit. The nerf hit it too hard imo.

"
Jack0o wrote:
What's the best variant of this build atm? Just started with marauder but I don't like it and want to go back to spider build :)

What do you mean "variant"? The version shown in the PoB works fine, if that's what you're asking. :)
Great build so far, just unlucky on Exalt drops so can't afford fang after the shield and some other items.
Question: How do you get enough mana reservation to still afford Tempest Shield?
I run Purity/Determination/Discipline and even with 2 good 35%+ rings and the passives for reservation I can't squeeze that one in too.

Yea I am having issues running all my skills with empower.
With discipline, HoP, Tempest Shield, and Determination. I have about 83 mana left.
Discipline - 19.89%
HoP (No Empower) - 25.17%
Tempest Shield - 16.56%
Determination - 33.11%
----------------------
total 97.93%

with HoP with Empower
total would be 105.48%

I have all the mana eff on tree as the pob lists
I have 46% and 45% Circle of Guilts

Im only currently level 83, but unless there is something I dont understand, the only nodes i need are like extra mana, but reservations are %'s so the higher the mana the more it reserves anyways?
My current char MajaV if anyone is wanting to take a looky and tell me what im being dumb about? lol
"
Horridz wrote:
Yea I am having issues running all my skills with empower.
With discipline, HoP, Tempest Shield, and Determination. I have about 83 mana left.
Discipline - 19.89%
HoP (No Empower) - 25.17%
Tempest Shield - 16.56%
Determination - 33.11%
----------------------
total 97.93%

with HoP with Empower
total would be 105.48%

I have all the mana eff on tree as the pob lists
I have 46% and 45% Circle of Guilts

Im only currently level 83, but unless there is something I dont understand, the only nodes i need are like extra mana, but reservations are %'s so the higher the mana the more it reserves anyways?
My current char MajaV if anyone is wanting to take a looky and tell me what im being dumb about? lol

you didnt use the mastery of Combat Stamina cluster then give 25 efficency of determination
"
you didnt use the mastery of Combat Stamina cluster then give 25 efficency of determination

Wow i had that done before but I removed it because I wasn't using determination lol Thanks! I got it added and everything is working now :D
I have the combat stamina cluster, but it doesn't give me enough to squeeze in Tempest Shield still lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info