[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
ClarkeSenpai wrote:
Do you have a pastebin for 3.17 ready or is 3.16 sufficient for now?

The 3.16 is perfectly fine, but I'll update it anyway.

"
RagingT wrote:
@vatinas the POB still marks divergent cyclone even though we're now going for the stampede which makes the div quality bonus useless. should probably be normal or phantasmal

Thanks for catching that! ;)
Sorry in advance if this has already been answered. In order to reach 44% HoP reservation efficiency, what should the roll be before catalysts are applied?
What do you link with Dominating Blow ?
Also my resistances are capped with 11k armour and im dying all the time in t1 maps
nvm
Last edited by NewfieKev on Feb 9, 2022, 3:51:06 AM
"
ClarkeSenpai wrote:
Also my resistances are capped with 11k armour and im dying all the time in t1 maps

well, without Aegis Aurora you're a lot less tanky, and dominating blow is a bit clunky at that point still, so you need to be staying back a bit more than usual.

if you don't yet have shaper's touch and astramentis, use resolute technique, and do hit and run attacks with dominating blow and some AoE support (melee splash or ancestral call support, even though the latter hurts the damage on your minions). also, the meat shield zombies should afford you some buffer. be aware of ground stuff - that'll kill you easily.
Can i use animate guardian with King Maker ? It will buff culling strike for minions and cyclone too
Which implicits are interesting to look for in the build?
"
Hainooby wrote:
Can i use animate guardian with King Maker ? It will buff culling strike for minions and cyclone too

No, we don't invest nearly enough in minion life / life regen to make an AG survive reliably. Besides, we don't have the gem sockets for it.

"
mosokazin wrote:
Which implicits are interesting to look for in the build?

The only slot where we can look for eldritch implicits is the helmet (since we use uniques in all other slots), and I've yet to find an eldritch implicit that is better than the "nearby enemies have -#% chaos resistance" influenced implicit. So, as of now, I would still recommend going with an influenced helmet.
Can i use Memory Vault instead of rare helmet ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info