[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Hi! enjoying the build so far so thank you for the build guide :)

just want to ask, do we equip the aura discipline from our vaal discipline or just proc the vaal skill when needed?

because I see your PoB shows 2% unreserved mana left so I thought maybe you have it casted? I followed your passive tree so far and I cant seem to fit it (if I am suppose to use the aura and not just the vaal skill)

//

or if not, is there any other aura i am missing out on? Sorry for my bad english thanks again!
"
davenjames wrote:
Hi! enjoying the build so far so thank you for the build guide :)

just want to ask, do we equip the aura discipline from our vaal discipline or just proc the vaal skill when needed?

because I see your PoB shows 2% unreserved mana left so I thought maybe you have it casted? I followed your passive tree so far and I cant seem to fit it (if I am suppose to use the aura and not just the vaal skill)

//

or if not, is there any other aura i am missing out on? Sorry for my bad english thanks again!

We do use Discipline itself. Check the differences between my PoB and yours carefully, and read the FAQ if you can't fit all the auras.
Thank you so much! I have managed to fixed it with better rolled reservation rings :)
Hello!

Lovin' the build -- it's so nice to be able to play hours at a time, even aggressively, without dying.

I'm on Xbox with a much more limited economy and curious if anyone has ideas for potential improvements to my improvisations. It's not SSF, but for very specific items/rolls it can be tough. I keep looking, but thus far no luck in getting a +1 sentinels circlet crafting base, sentinel/reservation rings, or 3R/3B Skin with a non-build-breaking keystone. I'm using a 3R1G2B Skin with a bunch of compromises; it's generally comfortable, but the damage output is much lower (a bit over half) than the correct loadout.

Details: https://pastebin.com/Wj3kLC3U

Specific curiosity points:

• As long as I'm stuck with off colors, what's the best HoP green support to swap for a blue support? Right now I'm using faster attacks and dropping minion damage, which lets me drop a little bit of reservation improvement to move those points elsewhere.
  • Are there any reasonable offensively-oriented annointments for a temporary placeholder until I buy the golden oils for Soul of Steel? Trying to save my currency for the bigger things in case they show up. Lord of the Dead seems pretty marginal relative to the garbage Deep Wisdom I'm using right now.
  • What "SSF-like" improvement activites seem attainable? So far, I see grinding out to 95/96 for a few more precious minion damage nodes, grinding hunter to try to find and fossil craft a -chaos res circlet that still has good ES, optimize jewels to get a few points back from resistances, running lab a bunch and praying for the enchant (ideally with that hunter base), and leveling a bunch of HoP gems to play the L21 corruption lottery.

Things already feel pretty clean most of the time, so I can only imagine what squeezing out another 20-30% damage improvement would do.

Oh, and a fun thing if it hasn't been mentioned in the 400+ pages already: for clearing easier content where survivability isn't a concern, throwing in a Silverback specter for frenzy charges is a hilarious damage boost! Sadly can't keep them alive for anything hard, though.
Thanks for the build. This is amazingly fun and strong. Got me to 90 with all the stuff I've been doing IRL. So, I finally got to kill A8 Sirus but I managed to kill him very slowly even though with two writhing jars. My spiders wouldn't be summoned as a pack of 20 instantly. What may be the problem? I have sentinels as well, I thought that might have been it but it wasn't.

Thanks again bro, I really appreciate the effort you put into your build :)
how much of a damage boost is empower 4 ?ive really enjoyed the build got to 94 its crazy tanky but im finding damage is lacking somewhat, the build has managed to farm me around 35 exalts and im wondering if the 10 ex for an empower 4 is going to give me much of a BOOST thanks
Hi, thanks again for the build ! I have another question, why are you using conduit on your skin of the lords?
I'm also running a green socket in my skin of the lords - I have added vile toxins as it should give 45% more hit damage against targets that live a while as the spiders from the fang apply poison I believe with viper strike.
"
Nyrin wrote:
Hello!

Lovin' the build -- it's so nice to be able to play hours at a time, even aggressively, without dying.

I'm on Xbox with a much more limited economy and curious if anyone has ideas for potential improvements to my improvisations. It's not SSF, but for very specific items/rolls it can be tough. I keep looking, but thus far no luck in getting a +1 sentinels circlet crafting base, sentinel/reservation rings, or 3R/3B Skin with a non-build-breaking keystone. I'm using a 3R1G2B Skin with a bunch of compromises; it's generally comfortable, but the damage output is much lower (a bit over half) than the correct loadout.

Details: https://pastebin.com/Wj3kLC3U

Specific curiosity points:

• As long as I'm stuck with off colors, what's the best HoP green support to swap for a blue support? Right now I'm using faster attacks and dropping minion damage, which lets me drop a little bit of reservation improvement to move those points elsewhere.
  • Are there any reasonable offensively-oriented annointments for a temporary placeholder until I buy the golden oils for Soul of Steel? Trying to save my currency for the bigger things in case they show up. Lord of the Dead seems pretty marginal relative to the garbage Deep Wisdom I'm using right now.
  • What "SSF-like" improvement activites seem attainable? So far, I see grinding out to 95/96 for a few more precious minion damage nodes, grinding hunter to try to find and fossil craft a -chaos res circlet that still has good ES, optimize jewels to get a few points back from resistances, running lab a bunch and praying for the enchant (ideally with that hunter base), and leveling a bunch of HoP gems to play the L21 corruption lottery.

Things already feel pretty clean most of the time, so I can only imagine what squeezing out another 20-30% damage improvement would do.

Oh, and a fun thing if it hasn't been mentioned in the 400+ pages already: for clearing easier content where survivability isn't a concern, throwing in a Silverback specter for frenzy charges is a hilarious damage boost! Sadly can't keep them alive for anything hard, though.

• Vile Toxins is a good green support gem.
  • Any armour notable is good; Sentinel, for instance, has the added benefit of giving a bit of resists.
  • Pretty much what you said. Other than that, not much can achieved reliably in "SSF-like" conditions.

"
jay32079 wrote:
how much of a damage boost is empower 4 ?ive really enjoyed the build got to 94 its crazy tanky but im finding damage is lacking somewhat, the build has managed to farm me around 35 exalts and im wondering if the 10 ex for an empower 4 is going to give me much of a BOOST thanks

It's an insane boost. It's expensive, but worth it.

"
Marlylou wrote:
Hi, thanks again for the build ! I have another question, why are you using conduit on your skin of the lords?

Because it was cheap.

I built my character out with Rainbowstride before Stampede was added to the guide. I have (what I believe to be) the meta lab enchant on it, which is regen 2% of life per second if you've been hit recently. (You can see my gear in my profile.)

Just how big an improvement is the Stampede? Obviously I know how important movement speed is since I used to play a Raider, especially in stuff like Delirium and Incursion. It's just that I'll lose my lab enchant, a bunch of ES, and even with the right anointment it's going to be a struggle to get res-capped if I drop Rainbowstride.

If something about my gear jumps out at you, let me know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info