[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

hi guys, i not open all auras what i do wrong ?

i have %88 herald efficiency on rings
i take all nodes about mana and resarvation
i using same gems with this subject and build
i using same items with dis subject and build

i have 2384 total mana and reserved is 2003 i have 381 empty mana im not open discipline it want total %22.44 mana that mean is like 550-600 mana

i just using ruthless support instead empower and im not using enlighten support.

pls guys help me.
Hi, build mod for someone who like/have to farm HOGM.
Change withering touch for block chance reduction support 20/20
Change your movement skill for vortex 20/20
Just go and have fun

I had problem with 2 or 3 bosses (Sir_Janusz etc), but after this change it melted all of them.

I prefer movement skill (faster mapping) but if u don't need it u could use vortex during casual mapping/bossing.

Right now lvl96 with 36 challenges (on my way to 39, EGG is too boring).
So i could confirm everything works well.

I will try cws instead cwdt tomorrow it should allow to change jewel with reservation on tree for smth more usefull.

For people the same lazy as me one more hint - i'm not a big fan of manual hitting offering and molten shell so i link it with cwdt (without duration support), works well.

Regards for Vatinas and other testers and modders :)
hmn - i would love 2 see a video in a underground sea t16 with sextants + beyond for more mobs ^^
Just wanted to say that this build is great. I just got my first A8 Sirus kill and it was crazy. Literally tanked his triple beam and barely felt it. Me and my buddies went and beat elder together and stomped him. Shaper with Maven was too much to handle but that was with 3 ppl. The only stuff that seems to kill me is heavy fire Dot and Maligardo's ridiculous slam attack and random crazy crit mob's, or I just don't hit Vaal Discipline in time cause I'm a pleb. I'm 96 atm and prolly will get to 97 then I'm done. But this build has let me do alot of the content that I have been trying to get to for years and I just wanted to say Thanks!
What level do we want the Cast When Stunned?

Also, the POB still shows CWDT 20/20
"
What level do we want the Cast When Stunned?

Divergent CWS 20/20
"
Also, the POB still shows CWDT 20/20

Indeed! I fixed it, thanks for letting me know. :)
great build thanks for sharing :)
Last edited by Laprikampro on Nov 15, 2021, 11:59:54 AM
I'm about to start playing this build, but I speed-leveled using One With Nothing (It was a good experience, plus the belt and amulet, are used for this build).

I have the currency to buy most of the items and plenty of respec points. What level can I make the transition? Is 68 too low?

(I tried searching the thread but didn't have much luck)
"
GrimzEcho wrote:
I'm about to start playing this build, but I speed-leveled using One With Nothing (It was a good experience, plus the belt and amulet, are used for this build).

I have the currency to buy most of the items and plenty of respec points. What level can I make the transition? Is 68 too low?

(I tried searching the thread but didn't have much luck)

If you can already afford the items, you can transition very safely as soon as you can equip the Fang + the shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info