[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

After some testing, for lazy poeple, I found a good combine for you: Cast when stunned+ Spirit offering + Holy relic + feeding frenzy and CWDT + molten shell. In this way, all the buff should be triggered very often and you only need active vaal discipline and vaal molten shell in dangerous situations (very rare with our build).
About the flask, should be charge when you are hit + used when you block.
With all these combo, I feel very comfortable when mapping and easy to focus on big boss instead of looking around for many thing like skills, vaal skills, flasks time, spiders uptime...
After all, thanks Vatinas for a great build and very useful guides.
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
"
Kwyjibo20 wrote:
"
RagingT wrote:
glad to see you finally caved on the stampede being a better choice than rainbowstride :)

Can you explain this a bit more? See my question above.

rainbowstride gives the build two things: spell block (which has become significantly easier to get due to tree changes) and a nice chunk of resists (25% all elemental resist is awesome for a single piece, especially with the amount of uniques this build is using)

the stampede sets movement speed to 150, and even cyclone can't slow it down, which is a very nice QoL attribute. it is also a blight unique, which means it can be anointed, which now helps us recuperate the spell block lost, and some resists. back before i used to get the spell block on the watcher's eye and use the extra anoint for cloth and chain, but the new spell block anoint is just that good.
Spoiler
"
Philliam wrote:
Loving this build! If you are struggling to hit your resists like I was, here's a small tip for the scourge league:

Darkness Enthroned is a good place to pick up some extra resistance. Just search for one that has the modifiers that don't affect our build at all like

% reduced maximum life
-# maximum life
-% chaos resistance

and then add an additional mod group for total elemental resistance.

I was able to pick up an additional 30% cold resistance this way which is huge. This takes a lot of pressure off of your jewels which can allow you to get better stats in the belt

Here's an example on poe.trade because I don't think the mods exist in pathofexile.com/trade yet:

https://poe.trade/search/yakominiyutita

Thanks again!

the nice thing about getting the "life flasks gain a charge every 3 second" though, is that it frees up your pantheon soul
I'm interested in trying this build out, it looks like its right up my alley.

I'm a standard plebonian, so i was wondering what gems to use since I have 3r2g1b Skin of the Lords with Iron reflexes, as well as an Aegis Aurora that has lvl 23 determination implicit, also, a 92% increased efficiency ring of guilt.

"
Thunder0258 wrote:
After some testing, for lazy poeple, I found a good combine for you: Cast when stunned+ Spirit offering + Holy relic + feeding frenzy and CWDT + molten shell. In this way, all the buff should be triggered very often and you only need active vaal discipline and vaal molten shell in dangerous situations (very rare with our build).
With all these combo, I feel very comfortable when mapping and easy to focus on big boss instead of looking around for many thing like skills, vaal skills, flasks time, spiders uptime...

Hello, I understand correctly, you have improved this assembly and reduced the number of buttons pressed to 2.3. Can you tell me how with the survivability of this build and with the damage on t16 maps, the ubosses are not interesting?
"
motoroler wrote:
"
Thunder0258 wrote:

Hello, I understand correctly, you have improved this assembly and reduced the number of buttons pressed to 2.3. Can you tell me how with the survivability of this build and with the damage on t16 maps, the ubosses are not interesting?

i got video that can answer your question.
https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/qy2i0u/ci_guardian_with_spiders_hop_vs_the_formed_x2/
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
Last edited by Thunder0258 on Nov 20, 2021, 5:02:29 AM
hey! just killed a8 sirus deathless and wanted to drop by and leave a review. for anyone on the fence about playing this build, it is by far and away the tankiest build i’ve ever played that still does respectable dps. i didn’t think it was actually possible to just stand still in juiced t16 content or eat every telegraphed sirus attack without dying, but here we are! mega fun to play and thanks so much for such a detailed guide!
sell the items of my templar include gems, cluster for 10 ex - profile should be public
Last edited by Artegal87 on Nov 22, 2021, 4:47:29 AM
Thank you for this build. It's turned me into something I never thought I could be...gud.
Thanks for the build. It's fun running around with 20 crack spiders.

That said, I find bossing often tedious as it takes - relatively - long to down them. Of course, the tankiness of the build is really what sells it and I never feel like I'm in danger of dying. But maybe I'm missing something to help with boss dps.

Sadly, I still get smoked in Simulacrum >lvl 24. As soon as Kosis makes his 2nd appearance my spiders turn into inch worms.

I'm a novice at PoB, but here's what I got after importing my char.

https://pastebin.com/XSQ7Vs9S

Previous to this I was running the Manabond Hierophant build, which I dearly love. I'm torn between the two of them. This has spiders, the other has Mjolner.

thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info