[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Shipra wrote:
Anybody tested this build recently as it written by author? It will be pain to go thru third build that kinda lame and die to scourge sneeze.

i've tested this build for 4th league and its the tankiest build I've ever played. Farming 30/30 simulacrums now one by one.
"
Shipra wrote:
Anybody tested this build recently as it written by author? It will be pain to go thru third build that kinda lame and die to scourge sneeze.

Just got mine through the story yesterday. Had the currency to buy all the essential items plus some. at lvl 66 and uber lab undone tried t5 map carefully and it was a breeze. did t10 next and it also felt fairly easy. DMG seems to be very decent for both trash and bosses, even without empower which my mana can't handle yet. The build feels very tanky and t16 maps can be done rather easily aswell. Started with 3600es and climbed to around 6k now.

Yes, it's very much viable. The guide has some inconsistencies between PoB and the written guide so be absolutly sure what you invest in.

"
2517 wrote:
"
Divinehammer wrote:
"
2517 wrote:
Hello Exiles.

I have CWDT setup (lvl20) linked with Holy Relic (with Feeding Frenzy support) and Molten Shell. Molten Shell works as it should be, but Holy Relic never spawns. What im doing wrong?

Do you have enough mana to cast Holy Relic? Remember with the expedition nerfs that CWDT abilities cost mana now (and CWDT has a large mana multiplier).

This build has super tight mana reservation, so you might need to drop CWDT and just self cast.

Thanks a lot.

I have 50 unreserved mana, Holy Relic with linked support requires 64.

I have the same problem. In my case I have enough unreserved mana (74mana) but still can't cast holy relic. How can i fix it?
"
Paksuvladi wrote:
"
Shipra wrote:

Just got mine through the story yesterday. Had the currency to buy all the essential items plus some. at lvl 66 and uber lab undone tried t5 map carefully and it was a breeze. did t10 next and it also felt fairly easy. DMG seems to be very decent for both trash and bosses, even without empower which my mana can't handle yet. The build feels very tanky and t16 maps can be done rather easily aswell. Started with 3600es and climbed to around 6k now.

Yes, it's very much viable. The guide has some inconsistencies between PoB and the written guide so be absolutly sure what you invest in.

I've been trying to fix inconsistencies between the guide and the PoB bit by bit (I just did another round of modifications), can you (and others) please let me know if you find some? Thanks :)

"
wadiu wrote:
I have the same problem. In my case I have enough unreserved mana (74mana) but still can't cast holy relic. How can i fix it?

It's the mana cost when not on full ES you must take into account (the Insightfulness notable reduces the mana cost of skills while on full ES). If I remember correctly, my Relic costs 77 mana when not of full ES.
"

I started using Cast when Stunned Support, it seemed a lot better, I'm always with the relic active.
"
mosokazin wrote:
"

I started using Cast when Stunned Support, it seemed a lot better, I'm always with the relic active.

You're right, Cast when Stunned does not have a mana multiplier! Guess I did all my mana reservation calculations earlier for nothing, haha :') I'll add this to the guide. Thanks!
What's the point of the "Non-curse Aura Skills have 50% Increased Duration" Mastery taken in the build?
Hey! sorry if this has been answered, I've been looking all over for it, but when you get to the end of the leveling section, you say that you should have dominating blow with a 5 link but never explain what supports should be linked to dominating blow. Do I transition to dominating blow when I get to maps, or should I start leveling it up when I get close to act 10? Sorry if it's a noob question or something, but im kinda confused. Thanks in advance!
"
2517 wrote:
What's the point of the "Non-curse Aura Skills have 50% Increased Duration" Mastery taken in the build?

Vaal Discipline and Vaal Molten Shell have increased duration
"
lethorn_ekb wrote:
"
2517 wrote:

Vaal Discipline and Vaal Molten Shell have increased duration

But the VMS has no Aura tag, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info