[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Hello, can someone have a look at my build and tell me if I am doing something wrong. I still have not been able to kill Sirus because his health is going down so slow that he eventually kills me from his die beams. I can tank most of them but every now and then it just destroys me. I can provide my PoB for further investigation
Unfortunately I can't socket predator on the Heralds of Purity with Memory Vault even with Charisma anointed and almost maxed mana res rings.

I have enough mana to reserve everything but not enough mana to use anything other than cyclone.

Giving up memory vault means losing a massive chunk of ES, so I've just socketed Minion Speed into the heralds, which does mean losing some DPS but I'm already ploughing through content anyway with this build, so I'm happy to lose a bit of DPS for extra survivability.

Mana shenanigans aside, this is a super strong and tough build. I levelled from 93-96 whilst continuing to do "dangerous" content completely deathless. Done A9 Sirus with no issues and had super smooth Uber Elder kills (usually I waste a portal or two). I'm sure I could unlock some higher DPS if I really put the effort in, but it has been completely unnecessary so far.
Hello, can someone have a look at my build and tell me if I am doing something wrong. I still have not been able to kill Sirus because his health is going down so slow that he eventually kills me from his die beams. I can tank most of them but every now and then it just destroys me. I can provide my PoB for further investigation

================================

Swap your gem on dagger for single target?
Only other thing stands out is missing empower....a lvl3 is 1ex now...cheaper than a week or two ago by a lot

This is just looking at your character and tree from the website not pob before I head out to work.
Last edited by Kajun on Nov 8, 2021, 7:38:31 AM
Would like to thank Vatinas for this build, it is really an awesome balance of tankiness combined with good dps. Been carrying all sort of bosses without any kind of issue through the Scourge league (Already done dozens of sirus, dozens of mavens, invitations, etc.) which payed for most of the expensive gear like empower in virtually no time.

Hello,
i enjoyed this build in already in heist and its tanky and fun to play. In this league i like running scourge maps and the damage is OKish but i wonder how to improve the minion damage. The rewards are from rare mobs so i need to kill them as quick as possible for more loot. I switched the boots for the Stampede since im still maxed at spell block and anointed it with Ravenous Horde. Idea was the benefits from onlsaught will help. Not sure if that was the best choice though... If i craft my helmet i guess i can get mostly res capped from there and use the belt mostly for damage upgrades. Can someone tell me what would be the best in slot there dps wise? What would be the best anoint on the boots just for dps upgrade?
"
TheGreatGonz0 wrote:
Hello,
i enjoyed this build in already in heist and its tanky and fun to play. In this league i like running scourge maps and the damage is OKish but i wonder how to improve the minion damage. The rewards are from rare mobs so i need to kill them as quick as possible for more loot. I switched the boots for the Stampede since im still maxed at spell block and anointed it with Ravenous Horde. Idea was the benefits from onlsaught will help. Not sure if that was the best choice though... If i craft my helmet i guess i can get mostly res capped from there and use the belt mostly for damage upgrades. Can someone tell me what would be the best in slot there dps wise? What would be the best anoint on the boots just for dps upgrade?

We (and our minions) are already getting Onslaught through our Radiant Crusade ascendancy. So Ravenous Horde is not that useful. I can't think of an other good annointment though : Lord of the Dead is 20% increased minion damage ; Retribution 15%. Not sure if it's worth it.

At some point, I was trying to improve my clear speed by taking a third minion offence mastery : "Minions have 25% chance to gain Unholy Might on kill". I think my clear speed improved a bit, but not that much. Maybe because our spiders are refreshed quite often and don't benefit much from this.
Last edited by Kathovarh on Nov 8, 2021, 6:00:13 PM
Hello Exiles.

I have CWDT setup (lvl20) linked with Holy Relic (with Feeding Frenzy support) and Molten Shell. Molten Shell works as it should be, but Holy Relic never spawns. What im doing wrong?
Last edited by 2517 on Nov 9, 2021, 3:31:07 AM
"
2517 wrote:
Hello Exiles.

I have CWDT setup (lvl20) linked with Holy Relic (with Feeding Frenzy support) and Molten Shell. Molten Shell works as it should be, but Holy Relic never spawns. What im doing wrong?

Do you have enough mana to cast Holy Relic? Remember with the expedition nerfs that CWDT abilities cost mana now (and CWDT has a large mana multiplier).

This build has super tight mana reservation, so you might need to drop CWDT and just self cast.
Seeking advice for people in the high 80s - low 90s range, what are the last skill points we should be taking? I mean more in the sense of what nodes/masteries can be delayed until high 90s to make room for important stuff? I'm struggling to fill out my cluster jewels while still keeping everything else @ level 92.
Last edited by Ripstik on Nov 9, 2021, 6:35:43 AM
"
Divinehammer wrote:
"
2517 wrote:
Hello Exiles.

Do you have enough mana to cast Holy Relic? Remember with the expedition nerfs that CWDT abilities cost mana now (and CWDT has a large mana multiplier).

This build has super tight mana reservation, so you might need to drop CWDT and just self cast.

Thanks a lot.

I have 50 unreserved mana, Holy Relic with linked support requires 64.
Last edited by 2517 on Nov 9, 2021, 6:22:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info