[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Ripstik wrote:
Seeking advice for people in the high 80s - low 90s range, what are the last skill points we should be taking? I mean more in the sense of what nodes/masteries can be delayed until high 90s to make room for important stuff? I'm struggling to fill out my cluster jewels while still keeping everything else @ level 92.

You can check my character:
https://pastebin.com/J0NYvbWd

It has not been mix maxed, and I can do A8 Sirus no problems and almost all content without dying. I've only tried Maven once, and died in the last phase, so I think I can do it once I learn all phases.
Hope that helps.
Would Gravebind be a good option? I guess ppl use it because if HoP kills then it also summons the spooders
"
jonysousa wrote:
Would Gravebind be a good option? I guess ppl use it because if HoP kills then it also summons the spooders

It gives some quality of life, but at great cost. The Shaper's Touch gloves give us accuracy, mana, and energy shield. Gravebind lets you be more lazy. Up to you.
Any advice for next steps or potential changes? My build feels like it's in an awkward position where it's fairly tanky but I still die somewhat often. Bleeds demolish me. My damage also feels a bit lower than I'd like & clearing Scourge feels especially weak. Any suggestions appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/FqCJScRr
"
Ripstik wrote:
Any advice for next steps or potential changes? My build feels like it's in an awkward position where it's fairly tanky but I still die somewhat often. Bleeds demolish me. My damage also feels a bit lower than I'd like & clearing Scourge feels especially weak. Any suggestions appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/FqCJScRr

Pop in a level 21 HoP while you level the divergent one. The divergent quality isn't better than 2 levels on the gem.

Get the cluster jewel with Cult-leader and Disciples, sacrifice replica fragile bloom and the conquerer's jewels for the passive points unless you really need the reservation efficiency.

Get a skin of the lords for another +1 gems.

Get an empower level 3 if you can afford it.

Rainbowstride over stampede can get you like 300 energy shield which you kind of need.
does Divergent cyclone still grants us the 5% of ms with stampede or should I swap it to normal 21/20 cyclone for better aoe?
and I did not knew why I cannot fit empower into my body armor even with two 39%
circles of guilt until I saw Conqueror's Efficiency on pob, may you also add it to this guide? unless it's an experimental jewel.
Last edited by Haroner on Nov 10, 2021, 12:52:40 AM
Anybody tested this build recently as it written by author? It will be pain to go thru third build that kinda lame and die to scourge sneeze.
"
Shipra wrote:
Anybody tested this build recently as it written by author? It will be pain to go thru third build that kinda lame and die to scourge sneeze.
once you'll get all the basic uniques and good flasks, you will be nearly unkillable unless you will be miss using your "two" guard skills or doing bullshit maps. Also before arakaali fang your dps will be quite bad since you will be forced to do one of 3 things.
- waste passives on minion life
- resummon minions every 3-20s
- waste skill gems on minion life/leech etc.
This build also has bonus points for being a guardian if you are playing with friends.

TLDR: good dps very tanky yes yes.
"
Shipra wrote:

I am playing it as written by... well, me, and it can do all content easily.
I don't know if you've already done that, but could you climb up like your doll is now?

Would it be possible to have a maven fight video?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info