[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Can some of you higher level (and smarter) people tell me which keystones would not break the build - for the skin of the lords?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/J35z4OIl

I am too dumb to figure if it would work.

Cheers!
Hello everyone!

I've just switched to this build, and everything was really good, until i get to end-game bosses. I've got bit troubles with solo damage, and dont know what to do. I'm killing hydra for like 5 mins, and its sooo terrible for me! Can someone give me advice, what should i do to get the solo dps so i can atleast kill hydra in like < 1min?
I'm sure this has been asked before, but even with a Google site search, it is difficult to search a thread with 400+ pages of content.

All of the videos look to be pre-3.15.

In 3.16, can this build do all content with ~100ex investment? I'm looking for something to finish out the league with and tackle the new aspirational content. To me "all content" means
* Fully unlocked uncharted realm passive (e.g. all special Maven fights like feared/hidden)
* T16 juiced 60% delirious map
* All endgame bosses including Uber Atziri and Uber Elder
* Delve deep enough to comfortably do some farming, and kill all delve bosses (I know the original guide said Aul might be an issue)
* Simulacrum 25 - 30 waves
* 5-way
"
GrimzEcho wrote:
I'm sure this has been asked before, but even with a Google site search, it is difficult to search a thread with 400+ pages of content.

All of the videos look to be pre-3.15.

In 3.16, can this build do all content with ~100ex investment? I'm looking for something to finish out the league with and tackle the new aspirational content. To me "all content" means
* Fully unlocked uncharted realm passive (e.g. all special Maven fights like feared/hidden)
* Delve deep enough to comfortably do some farming, and kill all delve bosses (I know the original guide said Aul might be an issue)
* 5-way

From what i tested minion builds are kinda meh at simulacrum and Uber Atziri - she's a big dps check and reflect does you no favors either. Uber Elder is just about managing line of sight on both of them. 5-ways may be kinda sketchy due to no screen-wide aoe and dps being spread over a bit of time. Minions aren't great at delirium but with how tanky you are simulacrum should be fine unless you get some nasty affixes. Feared is an eternal annoyance, might need a boost on that one but others should be fine. This build is more about tanking things than speedclearing (tanking Sirus beams is great :D).
Simulacrum 30/30 done deathless.
Some tips for 30 waves:
1. I believe that minion taunt on hit is necessary for this fight. Because at 25+ wave u'll getting double bosses which wreck your ass quite nice. When they are taunted by spiders - u get 10% less damage from them and u can stay behind them not taking damage at all.
2. As i noticed in Delirium league (when I played this build too and farmed simulacrums one by one) - if boss spawned (u'll see his mark at minimap), u should move him away from portal. If u die and return to arena - he may f*ck you up instantly.
3. From 23+ waves you should (!!!) read the affixes for the next wave. For our build quite nice affixes are -chaos res, chaos res penetration and % of damage as chaos. These affixes wont do any damage for us. Dangerous affixes are % of damage as ele + this ele penetration. If u jump in croud of monsters with this affixes - u may get ur face beaten.
4. At 25+ try not to cycloning in crouds. Just spin in places, where not so much monsters and u should be fine.
5. U need quite huge DPS. I got double bosses at 30 wave and Kosis has x2 Sirus A9 HP (or he had big resistances and mitigations).

Sorry for my bad English, this is not my native language (but I'm trying to learn) :)
"
GrimzEcho wrote:

All of these except The Feared is doable without problems. The Feared is a shitfest if you cannot oneshot bosses. But doable without modifiers (white invitation).
I've unlocked full uncharted realm by myself, excepting Feared (bought a service because I hate this fight).

"
GrimzEcho wrote:

Doable without problems at all, but look at map modifiers (no regen and - armour/block can be very difficult)

"
GrimzEcho wrote:

These two are a joke for this build. Sirus A9 without problems. For Maven you need to know what to do at arena, if you know - you kill her deathless. Scourge bosses are no more than dummy dps spounge, just stay near them to not lose blood.

"
GrimzEcho wrote:

Didn't delved deep, but I think you can do 700+ without problems. 900+ I don't know, maybe impossible.

"
GrimzEcho wrote:

I did 30/30 today deathless.

"
GrimzEcho wrote:

* 5-way

To be honest - I don't know. I think that this is not a good idea to do 5-ways on any build without HH and zoom-zoom style (LA deadeye for example). You may complete 5-way deathless ofc, but you won't get so much profit because there are some builds which clear 4 screens in one shot.
Last edited by lethorn_ekb on Nov 6, 2021, 7:25:04 PM
"
lethorn_ekb wrote:
"
GrimzEcho wrote:

All of these except The Feared is doable without problems. The Feared is a shitfest if you cannot oneshot bosses. But doable without modifiers (white invitation).
I've unlocked full uncharted realm for myself, excepting Feared (bought a service because I hate this fight).

Thanks! Appreciate the breakdown.
Just wanted to say thanks for the build. I followed it to the T and just hit lvl 90. Watching your videos, you seem to have way more Mana (5000+) than I do. Currently, at lvl 90 I have 2700 Mana.

Is this something that comes with another 10 levels to 100? I have every node the same as your PoB link, except some minion damage and "Resistance and Ailment Protection Mastery" circle. And I'd like to think my gear is maxed almost as well as I could muster as well.

Thanks!
"
lakmethemud wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for the build. I followed it to the T and just hit lvl 90. Watching your videos, you seem to have way more Mana (5000+) than I do. Currently, at lvl 90 I have 2700 Mana.

Is this something that comes with another 10 levels to 100? I have every node the same as your PoB link, except some minion damage and "Resistance and Ailment Protection Mastery" circle. And I'd like to think my gear is maxed almost as well as I could muster as well.

Thanks!

The videos are from another patch (the number is written next to the video). The build used to have more mana.
Hello! Thank you a lot for the build, I'm enjoying it a lot so far.
The only problem I have is with my reserved mana. I can't seem to free up enough mana for discipline no matter what I do, even though I'm trying to follow your PoB. The only changes I have is that I do not have most of the awakened gems and no empower yet, I replaced it with Ruthless as someone else mentioned doing so in this thread.
I believe I am missing something, but I can't seem to find it. On PoB it shows me that I've got 29% unreserved mana, but if that was the case I would be able to active my discipline. Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/yRzqQ63J
(I just need 1 more level to reach a jewel socket, then I will max out my resistances :p )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info