[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

So after trying the build I find that it's just abysmal at handling A8 sirus damage-wise, the damage in last phase is just a bit low, sentinels have tendency to die very often. When it comes to defensive capabilities though I am seriously impressed. Being able to tank his "Die" beam in last phase and making his spinning lasers not matter is very, very impressive stuff. For reference i was using Charisma enchant on neck along with Memory Vault.
Other than that except for occasional 1-shot it's very nice, being able to just spin into stuff and not worry about dying.
Last edited by Leviathan37 on Nov 5, 2021, 12:05:25 PM
I also agree with Leviathan, the survivability is awesome and the build
Melts most content.

I am having the same issues in the last phase since those rotating beams slow me down and it's hard to get him.
Also, maven 10 way fights are a pain if you die once as you have to resummon the spideys...

Maybe I just suck?

Anyway, the build is very fun!
"
dadek182 wrote:
I also agree with Leviathan, the survivability is awesome and the build
Melts most content.

I am having the same issues in the last phase since those rotating beams slow me down and it's hard to get him.
Also, maven 10 way fights are a pain if you die once as you have to resummon the spideys...

Maybe I just suck?

Anyway, the build is very fun!

For Sirus rotating beams I recommend to use Flame Dash to jump through them.
Also I very recommend to get the belt with flask charges scourging or to use the pantheon for flask charges regen. I have one belt with + flask charges/- chaos res, and it works perfectly.
For Maven invitation - I recommend to cast desecrate once you enter the arena, and then use cyclone + flask. I don't have any problems with this.

The problem is The Feared - this fight is a shitshow with never ending AOE on full arena, and I've decided to buy the service for this (100c or something like that).
Will try to kick Maven tomorrow, last days I was busy in 5-ways for 100 lvl.
Thanks for the tip lethorn!
Will try it out with the belt for sure. Just need cash since I sniped a nice helmet for 6ex.

For these 10-way I just have a feeling that I don't kill the first bosses fast enough and then all of them appear and the arena becomes a shitshow that I cannot outmanouver :D

Cheers man!
"
dadek182 wrote:
Thanks for the tip lethorn!
Will try it out with the belt for sure. Just need cash since I sniped a nice helmet for 6ex.

For these 10-way I just have a feeling that I don't kill the first bosses fast enough and then all of them appear and the arena becomes a shitshow that I cannot outmanouver :D

Cheers man!

Try to use Signal Prey from HoP and spiders support on those bosses that u want to kill first. This marks are giving huge dps boost on single target. And also - don't forget that your offering should be always up).
Maven done, build is awesome!
Not deathless ofc, due to my 4heading with puzzle phase, but when I learn how to do that without mistakes - it will be deathless. DPS is nice, fight with my 2 deaths was about for 5 mins.
i just noticed that you're getting 5 intelligence (pre multipliers) and 12% over cap chance to block attack damage from the 1% attack block mastery. is there nothing better this point could be spent on? or do you like having the extra block in case of running a map with less block chance?
"
RagingT wrote:
i just noticed that you're getting 5 intelligence (pre multipliers) and 12% over cap chance to block attack damage from the 1% attack block mastery. is there nothing better this point could be spent on? or do you like having the extra block in case of running a map with less block chance?

int is + mana and + es (and some accuracy for cyclone).
i dropped the block mastery at all and taken the minion mastery for unholy might - for clearing in scourge areas. At bosses this mastery is useless though, but i hve no problems with boss dps (killed a9 Sirus today deathless in a 5-6 mins)
"
RagingT wrote:

The current version doesn't have the "chance to block" mastery, but instead has the "counterattacks have a 50% chance to debilitate" one. Along with the alternate quality of Reckoning, we reach a 90% chance to debilitate.
First of all: great guide, excellently explained and the build is fantastic and very fun.

Now noob question:

My holy relic (lvl19) does not cast automatically with CWDT (lvl19), I have 70 unreserved mana (and the cast costs 67 mana), could you tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks again for the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info