[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Ahhh, there it is. Never used Memory Vault before and missed that it had the reservation stat.

Thanks!
Last edited by Travesty9090 on Nov 4, 2021, 8:18:51 PM
Didnt read the entire 400 pages thread so far and i am somewhat close to leveling and am not really in an experimenting mood rn, but a HoG Map just dropped and i just wanted to quickly ask if the build is capable of clearing it.
"
Kwyjibo20 wrote:
"
Travesty9090 wrote:
Am I missing how we have enough to reserve Tempest Shield as a final aura?

I currently have all the correct HoP supports, the right reservation nodes, Conqueror's Efficiency, and 1 ring at 20% from fertile catalysts. The only thing I have left is to get my 2nd ring to 20%, but that won't net me enough to reserve TS. I'm at 255 unreserved and would need 405. Am I missing something?

It looks like you have Memory Vault equipped. You can't run Memory Vault unless you anoint Charisma.

I was able to get all four badboys running (Herald of Purity, Determination, Discipline, and Tempest Shield) with 57 remaining mana and running Memory Vault. It took some hunting for rings with the highest "increased mana reservation" that didn't already have their quality increased. After increasing both to 20%, I have both at 88% & 90% efficiency. That, plus a mana node I hadn't reached yet, "Reservation Efficiency", by CI, put me where I'm at now. Happy as a clam.
Hello, i am starting this build, it's quite fun. (lvl 67 atm)
I would like to know if i can drop Increase duration for molten shell and use CWDT instead...
I try to limit the click number (arm problem).
"
lakmethemud wrote:
"
Kwyjibo20 wrote:
"
Travesty9090 wrote:
Am I missing how we have enough to reserve Tempest Shield as a final aura?

I currently have all the correct HoP supports, the right reservation nodes, Conqueror's Efficiency, and 1 ring at 20% from fertile catalysts. The only thing I have left is to get my 2nd ring to 20%, but that won't net me enough to reserve TS. I'm at 255 unreserved and would need 405. Am I missing something?

It looks like you have Memory Vault equipped. You can't run Memory Vault unless you anoint Charisma.

I was able to get all four badboys running (Herald of Purity, Determination, Discipline, and Tempest Shield) with 57 remaining mana and running Memory Vault. It took some hunting for rings with the highest "increased mana reservation" that didn't already have their quality increased. After increasing both to 20%, I have both at 88% & 90% efficiency. That, plus a mana node I hadn't reached yet, "Reservation Efficiency", by CI, put me where I'm at now. Happy as a clam.

Trying to figure out how you got rings above 40% without quality. then I see you are in standard. maybe a bug from old rings or you used a different essence to increase them?
What essence did you use?
"

Trying to figure out how you got rings above 40% without quality. then I see you are in standard. maybe a bug from old rings or you used a different essence to increase them?
What essence did you use?

Yes, it might be Standard only, as I saw rings around the 30-40% range, but also ones 70%+. I used the Fertile Catalyst as usual, but obviously starting from a much higher number netted me better results. I'll consider myself extra lucky then.
Last edited by lakmethemud on Nov 5, 2021, 7:44:24 AM
I switched to this after they day 1 nerfed Energy blade. I really enjoy the build and love the tankiness. However, I was wondering if you have addressed the mana issues with the CWDT on Holy Relic? CWDT's 250% modifier makes it nearly impossible to run with the low mana we end up with (34 mana for me with 46% and 39% mana res Circle of guilt), unless you run Holy Relic at super low lvl which seems pointless to me. The only thing I could come up with is to ditch CWDT, add Minion life and self cast it when I get the chance. Otherwise I am left trying to rebuy all of my jewels for mana res and bumping my other CoG up to 46% with catalysts as well, and that is not cheap. Even with that tho I don't think you could run a lvl 20 Holy Relic. Any Help would be nice. Other than that great job on the build!
"
Semisoulus wrote:
I switched to this after they day 1 nerfed Energy blade. I really enjoy the build and love the tankiness. However, I was wondering if you have addressed the mana issues with the CWDT on Holy Relic? CWDT's 250% modifier makes it nearly impossible to run with the low mana we end up with (34 mana for me with 46% and 39% mana res Circle of guilt), unless you run Holy Relic at super low lvl which seems pointless to me. The only thing I could come up with is to ditch CWDT, add Minion life and self cast it when I get the chance. Otherwise I am left trying to rebuy all of my jewels for mana res and bumping my other CoG up to 46% with catalysts as well, and that is not cheap. Even with that tho I don't think you could run a lvl 20 Holy Relic. Any Help would be nice. Other than that great job on the build!

I'm currently able to have it trigger. My rings are at 39% and 44%, the only difference with the PoB is that I'm using Ruthless instead of Empower, given how expensive it has become. I might make this replacement permanent, to be honest, it's a bit less dps overall, but it's way cheaper, and makes mana reservation easier (120% mana multiplier instead of 130%).
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
Semisoulus wrote:

I'm currently able to have it trigger. My rings are at 39% and 44%, the only difference with the PoB is that I'm using Ruthless instead of Empower, given how expensive it has become. I might make this replacement permanent, to be honest, it's a bit less dps overall, but it's way cheaper, and makes mana reservation easier (120% mana multiplier instead of 130%).

It's also possible to run Empower and a lvl 2 Enlighten in your aura setup, if you ditch Reckoning.

Is Reckoning only for trigerring Culling Strike support more often and generating spiders more easily ? Or am I missing something ?
Last edited by Kathovarh on Nov 5, 2021, 10:08:15 AM
"
Kathovarh wrote:
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
Semisoulus wrote:

It's also possible to run Empower and a lvl 2 Enlighten in your aura setup, if you ditch Reckoning.

Is Reckoning only for trigerring Culling Strike support more often and generating spiders more easily ? Or am I missing something ?

It can also maim & curse enemies without us hitting them (although Tempest Shield already does the curse part), but the main use is debilitating enemies, thanks to the shield mastery & the alternate qualities.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info