[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

You need minion off mastery 20% overwhelm def(Left side of tree)
Change your rings to circle of guilt and some quality gems and you hit 2.3 million dps.

You can use some jewels to balance your resistances if needed.
https://pastebin.com/TwyuHJ8Q

2.4m with a couple other changes without gimping your def

Mele splash for map clear... T16 and I still use splash even on bosses
Last edited by Kajun on Nov 2, 2021, 10:46:40 AM
Thanks a lot ImTerryFox and Kajun!
I really appreciate it, you helped me now to figure the right way to progress.

Seems I will need to grind a bit more for upgrades...

One more question if you don't mind: sine we will be using a rare helmet, does that mean it doesn't matter how much mana efficiency the rings have? Because I would like to annoint Soul of Steel.

Cheers and thank you once again!
"
Dampnoet wrote:
Trying to level this build but holy moly the zombies are weak. They die to aoe during bosses and I have no damage at all using Smite and Holy relic? What am I doing wrong?

I leveled as dominating blow all the way into maps. works well imo until you can switch.
dom blow, impale, ruthless, mele phys, multistrike, fortify if you have a tabula. 3-4link zombies and herald

adding spectre and lifetap might have helped a bit..the carnage chieftan to give charges to all the other minions...spectre should be ok as the others will do all the work
Last edited by Kajun on Nov 2, 2021, 11:16:59 AM
Playing this build can be pretty dangerous if youre not careful, i noticed. At that point i still didnt have Brine King Mastery selected or a Mana flask. Went into a no regen Map, popped Spiders and started running, Spiders regening from time to time thanks to DoTs. Then they all suddenly de-spawned near the end of the map, i was surrounded by minions, couldnt move bc 30 minions surrounded me, use abilities bc i had no mana and got frozen every second. Popped a portal scroll, but i couldnt enter, since i couldnt even move one step to the portal...
Had to accept my fate of getting attacked and regening everything back right after and waiting for a solid minute till tempest shield cleared enough minions to make moving into the portal possible...
"
dadek182 wrote:
Thanks a lot ImTerryFox and Kajun!
I really appreciate it, you helped me now to figure the right way to progress.

Seems I will need to grind a bit more for upgrades...

One more question if you don't mind: sine we will be using a rare helmet, does that mean it doesn't matter how much mana efficiency the rings have? Because I would like to annoint Soul of Steel.

Cheers and thank you once again!

with 48% on both my rings I have 78mana unreserved. 4 auras and soul of steel

I assume you arent using tempest shield atm? no reason to use it until its level 20.

I bought the cheapest rings and divined them to max. then bought essences in bulk. Maybe a helm with mana and es. rare jewel with mana and resistances to cap
Last edited by Kajun on Nov 2, 2021, 12:13:44 PM
Awesome Kajun!!!

Thanks a ton bro! That's all I wanted to know.

Cheers!
Can you get the unholy might on kill bonus from the minion offense mastery when the minions kill the flask worms?
"
mosokazin wrote:
Can you get the unholy might on kill bonus from the minion offense mastery when the minions kill the flask worms?

Yes, but it's not worth it. You need the flask for summoning spiders, and only one of your minions would get the buff per worm released (the one who killed the worm), and for 4 seconds only. Not worth the passive point for the mastery, and not worth wasting a flask.
Hi, can someone take a look at my PoB or profile and tell me what I can improve on? For some reason my minion damage seems really low considering the level I am at but also maybe I might need to change some passives around. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Pob: https://pastebin.com/49MgrsLY
Hey guys, it's time to upgrade to skin of the lords.

Just wondering are there any other useful keystones except the ones mentioned in the guide?

The only skin on sale with 3R3B and mentioned keystone is 20ex...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info