[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
linna237 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/fJ1xrxH3

Thank you for your advice.

I've fixed a few new things.

Please look at it and let me know the help.

But shoes...

1. Isn't the skill plus one effect better than life playback?

2. And I don't know how to deal with my remaining mana.

3. Isn't Summon Poly Relic good for survival? Should I not use it?

1) I do not understand this question. Please rephrase it.

2) Do not use the tree node Sovereignty. Removing that node lowers your mana to only 22. Then you should delevel Clarity to around level 17. This should give you enough mana to use your skills.

3) Many of us dropped Holy Relic entirely this league as we found it to be useless in more difficult end game material as it would die instantly.
Hello
I have a question
Why I always die when do The maven invitaion?
Could you please help me check where the problem is?
I think DPS is not enough.
Please give me some advice.
Thank u sir.

https://pastebin.com/cYuQj6V8
"
budi1128 wrote:
Hello
I have a question
Why I always die when do The maven invitaion?
Could you please help me check where the problem is?
I think DPS is not enough.
Please give me some advice.
Thank u sir.

https://pastebin.com/cYuQj6V8

With out seeing a video, we can't really say why you are dying.

Looking at your POB, both your DPS and ES are low.

Your ES will improve as you level and take nodes like Utmost Intelligence and get the correct Watchers Eye with Clarity mod.

Your DPS will improve when you get the Helmet enchant of an extra sentinel, get a level 4 empower and get a corrupted armor. Also both your rings are incorrect for the build. You want the rings with increased Sentinel damage and HOP reservation.
Everyone buckle up. This build may either be getting nuked or will have to go under some serious changes in 3.16 if the rumors pan out.

It looks like both Fortify and Recovery on Block are getting nerfed this league. Those 2 items make our build extremely strong defensively.
Hi, I would like to ask you a question.

When I do rare T14 maps I often get killed, I would like to know if I have a problem somewhere in my build please.

I don't know where I can find the armor I'm missing or the ES.

Thanks for everything, I love playing this build, but just make sure I understand why I'm dying ^^.

Ps: Sorry if my english is not nice to read it's done by google translate. I am French

PoB: https://pastebin.com/K8j7k3Qy
"
Xanyde wrote:
Hi, I would like to ask you a question.

When I do rare T14 maps I often get killed, I would like to know if I have a problem somewhere in my build please.

I don't know where I can find the armor I'm missing or the ES.

Thanks for everything, I love playing this build, but just make sure I understand why I'm dying ^^.

Ps: Sorry if my english is not nice to read it's done by google translate. I am French

PoB: https://pastebin.com/K8j7k3Qy

Hello.

1) In your next few levels, take the nodes going to Utmost Intellect for a boost to ES

2) Your armor is fine, you do not need to invest in it any more

3) You have the wrong watchers eye. You want the one that has "Gain 10% of Maximum Mana as Maximum Energy Shield". This will give you a lot of ES

4) This build is vulnerable to Damage over Time. Go to the lab (or purchase on trade) and get the boot enchantment "Regenerate 2% of life if hit recently"
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 5, 2021, 7:09:22 PM
so here is what we have for changes that will effect us in 3.16

* Fortify will be based on size of melee hit so while we don't yet have the exact numbers, it will probably be useless in our build going forward.

* Flasks were buffed across the board

* Lots of improvements in Pantheon and specifically Brine King where we can get full immunity to freeze now.

* Armor in general has received massive buffs (Determination for one, and the formula for armor protection has effectively doubled in effectiveness)

* But the buff in armor has forced a big nerf to our helmet, as follows:

Memory Vault: No longer grants “Gain Armour equal to your Reserved Mana”. Instead, it now grants “1% increased Armour per 50 Reserved Mana”.

I will run the numbers in POB and see how the armor changes effect us but I think it is going to be a huge win over all.

* In general, we should be able get more ES for the build as they are increasing the ES numbers on the tree and on gear

* ES recovery rate has been buffed

* As far as I can tell, recovery on block has been untouched, which is obviously great for our shield

* There is also this new keystone which is meant for players who have both armor and ES, but I am not quite sure if or how this benefits us. It sounds powerful but I am not good at judging how this stuff works.

New Keystone Passive Skill called Divine Shield: Percentage of Total Physical Damage prevented from Hits Recently is Regenerated as Energy Shield per second. Cannot Recover Energy Shield to above Armour. We're still deciding on the specific value
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 6, 2021, 9:27:03 PM
I played around in POB with the armor changes from the manifesto to get a rough idea of how we made out.

I nerfed Memory Vault and buffed Determination by the amounts specified in the manifesto.

We come out with slightly less armor but since the formula of armor has effectively been doubled, our total effectiveness of armor will double in 3.16 when compared to 3.15 (with the same level of gear).

Note that the manifesto also said that armor will be buffed on gear and on the tree so there is a good chance we end up even better than doubled.

So far this build will have a massive buff in armor, flasks and pantheon. I don't think anything in tomorrow's manifesto will effect this build so unless the patch notes spring something on us that has not been mentioned, I think these will be what we have to deal with.

Offensively it looks the same so far.

The question will be whether the armor buffs are enough to offset the loss of Fortify. It may not be unless the new keystone is better than I understand it to be.

One other possible buff to offset the loss of Fortify is that they are adding nodes in the armor part of the tree to allow max resistances to be raised. Depending on how good these are (and how many points they take up), this would help us out nicely.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 6, 2021, 10:48:08 PM
Do you think their 'increased armor on gear' thing will affect uniques as well? I read that as them mostly tweaking the mods you can roll on rares.

Also, any ideas what we could replace the fortify slot with?
"
Ravennnnnn wrote:
Do you think their 'increased armor on gear' thing will affect uniques as well? I read that as them mostly tweaking the mods you can roll on rares.

Also, any ideas what we could replace the fortify slot with?

I agree, I also read it as the buffed rolls will only be on rares not on uniques.

But we still get some armor from our rare jewels of which I think the rolls should be better.

I have no idea yet as a replacement for Fortify. I want to see the numbers for how bad the nerf is to Fortify. If we can still squeeze 5% out of it(instead of the old 20%), it still may be the best in slot. But if it is 1% or less we should try and find something useful, but I don't know what.

Blind Support is usually the other choice in these situations but it has been so completely reworked in 3.16 that I am unsure of its use any more. I have to study it more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info