[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
a60869609 wrote:
This build is great, this is the first time I have seen Sirus (Although I failed miserably). Everything was more or less a walk in the park (Uber Lab was a nightmare) up until red. I don’t have any experience in mid-end game as I rarely made it pass T10 maps.

My question is, is this build capable of finishing atlas without much min maxing? Because now I am having trouble milking more level to get points for the 2 small cluster (6 points) and the jewel slot for watcher eye and minion jewel. I died to really random one shots/degens out of nowhere. Alch ing T14 conqueror map was a Nono. Mapping in red usually is Yesyesyesno…

I am currently at sub 5k ES and 4xk armor and kind of lost. Nothing expensive is really dropping and Chaos recipe has becomes regal recipe. So I am not really making much currency and not progressing.

Hello!

You have made a nice start but you have plenty of room to improve well before you need to worry about min maxing.

* You need helmet enchant
* You need boots enchant
* You need amulet anoint
* You need to change out your armor for one that supports either the poison version or the impale version for better dps. Bleed version is not being used this league.
* You are missing a 5th flask
* Your shield is poorly rolled. Either use some divines on it or buy a new one. You want as close to 400% as you can get/afford
* Both your rings are incorrect. You need the ones that have both reservation and sentinel of purity damage mods on them.
* You have no defensive flasks. You want to add a granite at the very least

I would recommend working on the basic build items before you worry about min maxing.
"
a60869609 wrote:
This build is great, this is the first time I have seen Sirus (Although I failed miserably). Everything was more or less a walk in the park (Uber Lab was a nightmare) up until red. I don’t have any experience in mid-end game as I rarely made it pass T10 maps.

My question is, is this build capable of finishing atlas without much min maxing? Because now I am having trouble milking more level to get points for the 2 small cluster (6 points) and the jewel slot for watcher eye and minion jewel. I died to really random one shots/degens out of nowhere. Alch ing T14 conqueror map was a Nono. Mapping in red usually is Yesyesyesno…

I am currently at sub 5k ES and 4xk armor and kind of lost. Nothing expensive is really dropping and Chaos recipe has becomes regal recipe. So I am not really making much currency and not progressing.

It's easy to switch regal recipe into chaos, just pít one piece of lower level (chaos recipe level) in thé set and rest coul be end level stuff.

I might switch Resolute technique to Influence
Last edited by Joebiker on Sep 25, 2021, 12:51:18 AM
Thank you very much for the advice. I just kill my first sirus (A6) EVER. This build is really great.
"

Hello!

You have made a nice start but you have plenty of room to improve well before you need to worry about min maxing.

* You need helmet enchant
* You need boots enchant
* You need amulet anoint
* You need to change out your armor for one that supports either the poison version or the impale version for better dps. Bleed version is not being used this league.
* You are missing a 5th flask
* Your shield is poorly rolled. Either use some divines on it or buy a new one. You want as close to 400% as you can get/afford
* Both your rings are incorrect. You need the ones that have both reservation and sentinel of purity damage mods on them.
* You have no defensive flasks. You want to add a granite at the very least

I would recommend working on the basic build items before you worry about min maxing.

Hey, can you elaborate on the part about the poison or impale version? Do you mean using a different herald and/or support gems? Thanks.
Hello

I'm investing my last build here. Because it's the best build I've ever made.

It's good that I don't die often.

Look at my current situation and give me some advice.

I'll wait for your help.

https://pastebin.com/U8QL36f7
"
hellix wrote:

Hey, can you elaborate on the part about the poison or impale version? Do you mean using a different herald and/or support gems? Thanks.

There are three main differences in the two versions we are playing this league.

1) Different support gems in HOP setup
2) Different tree pathing
3) Different cluster jewels

Here are some POB links you can use for reference that have been posted in the thread during this league that you cane use as a refence:

Impale: https://pastebin.com/V9wLyYSW (this is Ellarizz's masterpiece)

Poison: https://pastebin.com/bZgi4TE7 (this was my build I used)
"
linna237 wrote:
Hello

I'm investing my last build here. Because it's the best build I've ever made.

It's good that I don't die often.

Look at my current situation and give me some advice.

I'll wait for your help.

https://pastebin.com/U8QL36f7

It looks excellent! Well done.

I noticed three things you can maybe look at if interested

1) Your ES is lower than it should be with this build
2) Your unreserved mana is too high
3) You have the wrong enchant on your boots

In this build, our goal is to lower our unreserved mana as close to 0 as possible and still be able to run the skills.

The less mana reserved we have, the more armor and ES we have.

The trick we have been using to do this is the following.

1) Socket Clarity and level it to the point where you have the smallest mana unreserved possible to still run your build

2) Change your Watchers Eye to look for the mod where Clarity gives extra ES based on mana.

You can look at this POB for more hints and to see the correct enchant on your boots

https://pastebin.com/bZgi4TE7
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 30, 2021, 11:49:36 AM
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 30, 2021, 11:49:22 AM
https://pastebin.com/fJ1xrxH3

Thank you for your advice.

I've fixed a few new things.

Please look at it and let me know the help.

But shoes...

1. Isn't the skill plus one effect better than life playback?

2. And I don't know how to deal with my remaining mana.

3. Isn't Summon Poly Relic good for survival? Should I not use it?
Last edited by linna237 on Oct 1, 2021, 3:37:23 AM
Hi I was struggling with some resistance on this build. a good solution was for me to anoint diamond skin for a bit. It helped a lot maybe add it into the guide. cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info