[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Hadrice wrote:
Hi, I have just started to play this build and got a question about the bandits.

May I ask why are we not choosing Alira when she gives +15 all resist but we spend 4 points to get +10 to all resist on tree ?

I tried to look for the answer but couldn't find, please don't yell at me am a noob :D

Cheers

Just checking again, i am talking about anointed flesh node and it is not in blue nighmare's radius ? why do we spend 4 passive points to go here ?

"
Hadrice wrote:
"
Hadrice wrote:
Hi, I have just started to play this build and got a question about the bandits.

May I ask why are we not choosing Alira when she gives +15 all resist but we spend 4 points to get +10 to all resist on tree ?

I tried to look for the answer but couldn't find, please don't yell at me am a noob :D

Cheers

Just checking again, i am talking about anointed flesh node and it is not in blue nighmare's radius ? why do we spend 4 passive points to go here ?

I always believed we took that for the extra max res. Which can be a huge improvement on decreasing incoming damage. Certainly the 80->81% cold res.
"
Hadrice wrote:
"
Hadrice wrote:

Cheers

Those nodes are to avoid being frozen for long periods of time, I feel like they are very important for the build. The guide is just a guide though, if you want to address freeze some other way and save the 4 points you are free to do so. The nodes also help with ignite and shock as well.
IGN: NickCageAsGhostRider
I'm looking to buy a corrupted skin of the loyal +1 socketed or +2 duration, but one with 3R2B1G is a bit overpriced for me currently. Should i wait or buy one with different color setup? And wich one should be the gems i use?
"
ThRz wrote:
I'm looking to buy a corrupted skin of the loyal +1 socketed or +2 duration, but one with 3R2B1G is a bit overpriced for me currently. Should i wait or buy one with different color setup? And wich one should be the gems i use?

I used a 2r-2b-2g all league.

I replaced Multistrike with Faster Attacks. The damage was less than it would have been with Multistrike but the one with Multistrike was not only much more mana hungry, it was also significantly more expensive.
So 21/20 Divergent Herald of Purity is crazy expensive. Is 20/20 divergent or 21/20 regular going to give better DPS? PoB doesn’t seem to include the cooldown reduction in DPS calculation, when I switch the quality type around the DPS doesn’t change. I'm guessing it's 21/20 regular for the win.
"
Ariakan80 wrote:
So 21/20 Divergent Herald of Purity is crazy expensive. Is 20/20 divergent or 21/20 regular going to give better DPS? PoB doesn’t seem to include the cooldown reduction in DPS calculation, when I switch the quality type around the DPS doesn’t change. I'm guessing it's 21/20 regular for the win.

I agree. I tested both and I think the 21/20 regular is better than the 20/20 divergent. I could not notice the cool down difference at all but one extra level adds enough DPS to notice.

Go for the 21/20 regular IMO.
Being frozen is killing me man, I feel freeze locked wayyyy too much. What can I do to counter this? My cold res is 82% Should I get a flask that prevents it or is there some sort of corruption I can get or something? Any maps that give me negative resistance or anything are deadly. Other than that I have been super successful with this build. Thanks for the great guide.
"
zire wrote:
Being frozen is killing me man, I feel freeze locked wayyyy too much. What can I do to counter this? My cold res is 82% Should I get a flask that prevents it or is there some sort of corruption I can get or something? Any maps that give me negative resistance or anything are deadly. Other than that I have been super successful with this build. Thanks for the great guide.

Roll freeze immunity on a flask then craft it to use when frozen. Use upgraded brine king pantheon also.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
How much does a circle of guilt with the increased damage add? I feel like boss Dps is low kind of, im trying to squeeze all the extra damage in that i can, They are pretty pricy for one with resist, don't know if there is anywhere else to get the damage from though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info