[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
SSJ_Pants wrote:
]

oh right on! That POB uses vaal haste which is a nice for burst damage. going to swap feeding frenzy to spiders instead of relic. I put off empower for too long. will grab that as soon as I get enough currency. Side note.. can this build do uber atziri?

Vaal Haste is fabulous. I think it should be an auto include in this build. It is so much better than the Relic in late end game because it is consistent and under your control.

I have not tried Uber Atziri with this build. I would think that with a good use of Predator it should work as long as you keep marking the correct monster when they split but I will let some one else chime in with more experience.
"
"
SSJ_Pants wrote:
]

oh right on! That POB uses vaal haste which is a nice for burst damage. going to swap feeding frenzy to spiders instead of relic. I put off empower for too long. will grab that as soon as I get enough currency. Side note.. can this build do uber atziri?

Vaal Haste is fabulous. I think it should be an auto include in this build. It is so much better than the Relic in late end game because it is consistent and under your control.

I have not tried Uber Atziri with this build. I would think that with a good use of Predator it should work as long as you keep marking the correct monster when they split but I will let some one else chime in with more experience.

You can easily do Uber Atziri, as long as you don't stay in the fire since it one shot you (even with all the defense we have).
my holy relic is linked to cwdt but it doesnt spawn when is take big dmg seems broken to me (nvm found it) XD
Last edited by evildread1994 on Sep 8, 2021, 1:37:17 PM
I have looked around on the guide for info on Dragon Hunter notable on a small cluster... would that count as double armor when you block? giving essentially double the es on your block occasionally? Maybe better than Enduring Composure? Has anyone tried this? It says that it is only doubled for damage mitigation but who knows maybe it works.
IGN: NickCageAsGhostRider
Hi man, any chance to update pob? Link is dead (atleast for me) and Your character doesnt exist anymore (poe.ninja).
"
Feniker wrote:
Hi man, any chance to update pob? Link is dead (atleast for me) and Your character doesnt exist anymore (poe.ninja).

Look back in this thread. You will find many POB's listed that have been updated in the last week or so.
"
zire wrote:
I have looked around on the guide for info on Dragon Hunter notable on a small cluster... would that count as double armor when you block? giving essentially double the es on your block occasionally? Maybe better than Enduring Composure? Has anyone tried this? It says that it is only doubled for damage mitigation but who knows maybe it works.

I checked on this for you. Unfortunately the double armor stat does not synergize with the shield.

It's strictly focused on armor's damage reduction on a hit. it doesn't actually increase your armor stat, which is what aegis aurora's ES recovery is based on.
Should I use a lvl 3 empower support if i cannot afford a level 4?
IGN: NickCageAsGhostRider
"
zire wrote:
Should I use a lvl 3 empower support if i cannot afford a level 4?

yes. It is still very very good. Just save up for a 4 when you can.
Why dropping bloodlust for vile toxins?
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info