[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Ellarizz wrote:

PM me ingame and I will help you out as a token of my thank you for everything this league!

thanks, that is very kind of you. I sent you a friend request :)
Guys, help please. Sometimes I encounted super annoying issue - unkillable mobs in Expeditions. I just deal some damage first and then (at about 30-40% HP) I stop doint anything to them. When there is a single immune pack I can ignore it. But sometimes there are many, they outnumber me, stun lock or just kill. They are always some skeleton-like monsters with modifiers: cold immune or runic (or both). Weird thing is I should deal mainly poison damage, so cold damage should not matter. Also weird is I deal damage in the beginning and then I stop... It was super annoying when I couln't finish few expeditions because of it... Any ideas?
Hey,

Enjoying this build for the most part. Feeling some squishiness and damage drop-off entering T14 maps.

Also, is there a way to summon 20 spiders in a boss fight? I often find myself with no spiders, even though I'm running three writing jars.

What should I shuffle around here?

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/3pTDgbkh
"
Jack0o wrote:
Guys, help please. Sometimes I encounted super annoying issue - unkillable mobs in Expeditions. I just deal some damage first and then (at about 30-40% HP) I stop doint anything to them. When there is a single immune pack I can ignore it. But sometimes there are many, they outnumber me, stun lock or just kill. They are always some skeleton-like monsters with modifiers: cold immune or runic (or both). Weird thing is I should deal mainly poison damage, so cold damage should not matter. Also weird is I deal damage in the beginning and then I stop... It was super annoying when I couln't finish few expeditions because of it... Any ideas?

Maybe u picked 'Immune to Physical Damage' somewhere? It happens to with my necro too. I think the mods apply in the sequence of ur selection, not globally. Not sure though.
"
Wraeclaster wrote:
Hey,

Enjoying this build for the most part. Feeling some squishiness and damage drop-off entering T14 maps.

Also, is there a way to summon 20 spiders in a boss fight? I often find myself with no spiders, even though I'm running three writing jars.

What should I shuffle around here?

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/3pTDgbkh

Yep happens to me too. I think you have to desecrate as much as u can for corpses. It could be that you are not culling the mobs urself and ur sentinels are killing them or you dont have many corpses you are standing on when you do cull them.
during a boss fight, I found the best way to resummon spiders is as follows

1) Put Signal Prey on boss to keep the sentinels engaged

2) Run to a corner

3) Desecrate twice

4) pop writhing jar

5) Immediately spin and kill both spiders.

This will get you twenty spiders every time.

Note if you have a couple of spiders still alive, you can press x twice to get rid of them so that they don't mistakenly eat the worms.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 14, 2021, 2:16:54 AM
"
during a boss fight, I found the best way to resummon spiders is as follows

1) Put Signal Prey on boss to keep the sentinels engaged

2) Run to a corner

3) Desecrate twice

4) pop writhing jar

5) Immediately spin and kill both spiders.

This will get you twenty spiders every time.

Note if you have a couple of spiders still alive, you can press x twice to get rid of them so that they don't mistakenly eat the worms.

Amazing. <3
Hey there ! really good build, very detailed and a lot of efforts we're put into it ! However, i seem to not have found the part where you talk about an amulet upgrade. I have around 50 ex budget and wondering if a better amulet would be viable, like aul's or something. Thanks !
I am 65 leveling with dom blow + hop + relic+ carion golem and its the easiest lvling i ever done , wow !!

I am gathering the gear to transition but is hard prices are insane on playstation

I am really liking templar , is my first time

Andy , what is the pob i go for this league ? I am kinda confused

Respect ✊
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
I've been wondering lately... Why don't we use Herald of Agony instead of HoP? HoA deals poison damage. Wouldn't it synergize better with spiders and some poison buffs we might have?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info