[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
"
ImTerryFox wrote:

Appreciated !

But how can I run all my auras without Enlighten ??

In my POB I am running the following mana reserve skills:

HOP, Discipline, Determination, Dread Banner, Clarity, and Vitality.

My mana reserve comes from the following sources:

Enlighten Level 4, Helmet Enchant, Uncompromising, Self Control, Reduced Res on Influenced Cluster, Charisma on amulet, and both rings

Sorry, I'm gonna rephrase, I'm currently running all my auras, but I don't even have Enlighten.
Am I missing something?
"
ImTerryFox wrote:
"
"
ImTerryFox wrote:

Appreciated !

But how can I run all my auras without Enlighten ??

In my POB I am running the following mana reserve skills:

HOP, Discipline, Determination, Dread Banner, Clarity, and Vitality.

My mana reserve comes from the following sources:

Enlighten Level 4, Helmet Enchant, Uncompromising, Self Control, Reduced Res on Influenced Cluster, Charisma on amulet, and both rings

Sorry, I'm gonna rephrase, I'm currently running all my auras, but I don't even have Enlighten.
Am I missing something?

I don't know for sure but I do see you are using the Sovereignty Cluster on the tree, which I am not. When I remove those nodes from your tree, you go deep into the negative for mana.

So it seems like you can choose 4 extra tree points or enlighten. Enlighten is VERY expensive this league so stay with what you have if its working for you. If and when you get enough money to slide in an Enlighten, you can free up 4 tree points to use elsewhere if you like. It is all up to your own choice. You can also play around with how much you need Charisma on the amulet vs getting something else that might help you.

There are lots of choices and I don't know if there is any one correct one. I would just play around in POB until you find a combo you like and can afford. I am not playing this build this league so I am not doing any theory crafting outside of trying to help answer some questions.

Sorry that I can't be of more help here...
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 11, 2021, 11:36:03 PM
This is my favorite build for facetank everything but lack of damage in almost every last league content! I Think i will try it again next league when they give us back the 30% dammage we lost. Thx for saving my league 2 weeks ago but for now im done whit expedition. Peace
Hey Andy :)

I just bought a new skin of the lojal with 2G 2R and 2B sockets with 1+ socketed Gems and +2 Duration Gems.

In POB the dmg jumps up compared to just +2 duration gems that I had before with 4R 1G and 1B but in reality when mapping with this new body armour it feels like I have lost some dps?.

My first thought to be honest was check with Andy if there is something I have been missing or should do different.

You can compare them in PoB, might have been that I had divergent multistrike and that felt like they cleared faster? I really dont know.

"
Ellarizz wrote:

I just bought a new skin of the lojal with 2G 2R and 2B sockets with 1+ socketed Gems and +2 Duration Gems.

In POB the dmg jumps up compared to just +2 duration gems that I had before with 4R 1G and 1B but in reality when mapping with this new body armour it feels like I have lost some dps?.

My first thought to be honest was check with Andy if there is something I have been missing or should do different.

You can compare them in PoB, might have been that I had divergent multistrike and that felt like they cleared faster? I really dont know.

*first of all congrats on the armor!!! I have not seen anyone get the perfect double corrupt since I started watching this thread. You must be making money hand over fist this league!! That is sooo nice. I am having my worst league ever generating currency. :(

*I can't do the comparison unless you give me the two POB links. If I open your build I only get your current gear you are wearing.

*OK so lets dig deeper. yes, multistrike is very good for the sentinels but higher DPS is higher DPS, I don't think POB is leading you wrong there. But what confuses me is that you are saying mapping is slower for you. Your spiders should be doing the heavy lifting when mapping and they are not effected by the new armor. Are you finding packs are slow to kill or are the fatties slowing you down?

*This has nothing to do with your damage but I noticed you have the wrong enchantment on your boots.

*Since you are running clarity, keep your eye out for the powerful Watcher's Eye that has the Clarity mod on it (it gives a ton of ES to the build).

*Your build looks awesome over all!
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 13, 2021, 3:19:16 PM
Hello could anybody check my POB and see if I'm doing anything wrong? It feels like I have a low ES pool and that I am a bit more squishy then I should. This may be because of my low level but just want to make sure.
POB Link: https://pastebin.com/4PV31jn9
Hey could someone spend 5mins and help me understand what i am doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/rFpRxxur

I have several problems. I die to a lot of stuff. With buffs i am only at 6.1k ES right now. I barely deal any dmg. My cyclone stops pretty much all the time i am not sure why.

Distant memory boss for example just 1 hits me.
Last edited by MsOtherName on Aug 13, 2021, 5:32:42 PM
"
"
Ellarizz wrote:

*first of all congrats on the armor!!! I have not seen anyone get the perfect double corrupt since I started watching this thread. You must be making money hand over fist this league!! That is sooo nice. I am having my worst league ever generating currency. :(

*I can't do the comparison unless you give me the two POB links. If I open your build I only get your current gear you are wearing.

*OK so lets dig deeper. yes, multistrike is very good for the sentinels but higher DPS is higher DPS, I don't think POB is leading you wrong there. But what confuses me is that you are saying mapping is slower for you. Your spiders should be doing the heavy lifting when mapping and they are not effected by the new armor. Are you finding packs are slow to kill or are the fatties slowing you down?

*This has nothing to do with your damage but I noticed you have the wrong enchantment on your boots.

*Since you are running clarity, keep your eye out for the powerful Watcher's Eye that has the Clarity mod on it (it gives a ton of ES to the build).

*Your build looks awesome over all!

PM me ingame and I will help you out as a token of my thank you for everything this league!
"
pro37 wrote:
Hello could anybody check my POB and see if I'm doing anything wrong? It feels like I have a low ES pool and that I am a bit more squishy then I should. This may be because of my low level but just want to make sure.
POB Link: https://pastebin.com/4PV31jn9

hello!

I took a look at your POB and here are some comments for you

1) The build does not require two writhing jars. You can safely replace one with a defensive flask of your choice

2) The build no longer requires Energized Armour. You can safely replace that and use a rare jewel with as much ES/Int/Mana as you can afford

3) At the very beginning of the tree, you will do better if you take the Armor/ES nodes than the strength nodes

Overall you are on the right track and your ES will grow over time as you fill out the tree. You will be picking up Utmost Intelligence, Arcane Focus and fixing the tree at the beginning as I mentioned above will help your ES in the next 10 levels or so.
"
MsOtherName wrote:
Hey could someone spend 5mins and help me understand what i am doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/rFpRxxur

I have several problems. I die to a lot of stuff. With buffs i am only at 6.1k ES right now. I barely deal any dmg. My cyclone stops pretty much all the time i am not sure why.

Distant memory boss for example just 1 hits me.

hello. I took a peak your your POB and I have some comments.

1) Your tree is a bit inefficient because you have to spend so many points going to Discord Artisan. You have two choices

a) keep that pathing and get the +1 to Sentinels on the helmet enchant (large DPS boost)
b) remove all those points and get the Herald of Purity reservation helmet enchantment. (all those points can be channeled into defense like ES)

If you decide to go with b), here is a tree you can use as a guide that is more efficient
https://pastebin.com/hEQYjgTD

2) The build does not require two writhing jars. You can safely replace one with a defensive flask of your choice

3) I can't understand why your cyclone is stopping. You don't have a mana issue. Does it stop when you are spinning in your hide out or only when you are fighting? You might be getting stunned if its during fighting but you should be block 3/4 of those any way... I need a little more information to give advice on this one

4) Your defenses look ok to me although you are under capped on cold. When you get a chance, make sure you get that cold to 81. Your next point should be in Influence and that will help your over all defenses. You have an open jewel socket that you want to put a Watcher's Eye in. Look for the stat "Gain 10% of maximum mana as maximum ES while effected by Clarity" This will give you a nice chunk of ES.

5) If you get an Anomalous Impale Support you can increase your DPS because you won't need the Rotten Claws any more in the large cluster and it can then be replaced with something like Renewel or Feasting Fiends for more DPS
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 13, 2021, 8:26:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info