[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Got any other cheap weapon recommendations? I'll never afford that dagger haha.
"
kenshin2021 wrote:
Got any other cheap weapon recommendations? I'll never afford that dagger haha.

The dagger is the key to the whole build. You can't run spiders with out it.

The good news is that the price is dropping dramatically on them. Just a week ago it was about 150 chaos and you can get them now for around 40c. I expect the price to continue to drop slowly the next few days.
Last edited by Ellarizz on Aug 9, 2021, 12:35:28 PM
"
"
Ellarizz wrote:
Can anyone explain to me how these people fit all of their skills in HOP?

I had to have 3 Gems with implicit reduced mana reservation in order to fit all of them.

Se example:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/begemote/%E3%86%8DCapybara%E3%86%8D?i=0&search=class%3DGuardian%26item%3DAegis-Aurora%2CMemory-Vault%2CHealthy-Mind%2CRainbowstride%2CSkin-of-the-Loyal%2CThe-Writhing-Jar%2CArakaalis-Fang%2CAstramentis%2CShapers-Touch%2CFortress-Covenant%2CCircle-of-Guilt%2CDarkness-Enthroned

Nr2:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Direprospect/Marshall_Of_Domination?i=3&search=class%3DGuardian%26item%3DAegis-Aurora%2CMemory-Vault%2CHealthy-Mind%2CRainbowstride%2CSkin-of-the-Loyal%2CThe-Writhing-Jar%2CArakaalis-Fang%2CAstramentis%2CShapers-Touch%2CFortress-Covenant%2CCircle-of-Guilt%2CDarkness-Enthroned

Nr3:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/HanDanGongYe/Bakso_Ayam_XV_ii?i=6&search=class%3DGuardian%26item%3DAegis-Aurora%2CMemory-Vault%2CHealthy-Mind%2CRainbowstride%2CSkin-of-the-Loyal%2CThe-Writhing-Jar%2CArakaalis-Fang%2CAstramentis%2CShapers-Touch%2CFortress-Covenant%2CCircle-of-Guilt%2CDarkness-Enthroned

And so on. Is it something I am missing. Compared to these guys I have filled all my gems slots with either corrupted blood can not be inflicted on you (1jewel) and 3 other jewels with reduced mana reservation in order to use all skills for HOP and be able to use dread banner, Determination and Discipline.

ok POB has been updated so I can look at these for you.

*In your first example you listed, the build is not using Dread Banner, which is how he fits in the mana. Instead of using Dread Banner, he uses Rotten Claws for Impale chance. But his Impale chance is much worse than yours.

*In the second build you listed, he paths to Discord Artisan, which you don't use in your build. The way you did it is much better because you have all those tree points you can use else where.

*In the 3rd build, he uses an Enlighten Level 3 to reduce the reservation cost of discipline, dread banner and determination. Again, the way you accomplished it was better.

So in all 3 of these examples, I believe your build is better.

I hope my explanations helped. It is nice that POB finally has the right numbers so things make more sense :)

Thank you so much! I fully understood.

I need your help on another thing Andy if that is ok?

I have mixed a bit with my tree and would like your input. I am trying to figure out how to impliment a Blue nightmare and still have corrupted blood implicit and reduced mana reservation.

I also die sometimes of oneshots and dont know to what that is?
I mean there is still alot I am trying to understand.
I have taken away some of the dmg from the minions to get tankier but I think I might have done it worse?

hence why I always trust your judgement.

Thanks in advance.
"
Ellarizz wrote:

Thank you so much! I fully understood.

I need your help on another thing Andy if that is ok?

I have mixed a bit with my tree and would like your input. I am trying to figure out how to impliment a Blue nightmare and still have corrupted blood implicit and reduced mana reservation.

I also die sometimes of oneshots and dont know to what that is?
I mean there is still alot I am trying to understand.
I have taken away some of the dmg from the minions to get tankier but I think I might have done it worse?

hence why I always trust your judgement.

Thanks in advance.

It won't be easy or cheap since you appear to have some resists issues if you start moving around your jewels. As it is, you are not cold resist capped. One of the benefits of the shield is that we can get to 81% cold res.

Here is what I would try to tide you over until you can make more sweeping changes:

1) Buy the Blue Nightmare and put it in the tree where you have the Glyph breath

2) Move the Glyph Breath and put it in the spot where you have the small cluster jewel Carrion Solace.

3) With the two points you save from the small cluster jewel, use them to put into Cruel Preparation.

By making these changes, you keep your corrupted blood immunity, you come close to capping your Spell Block, and you lose some ES. You need decide whether that is worth it to you. I think it is but every one will have their own opinion on these things.

The Blue Nightmare gem always sells fast if you price it well so you can test this out and if you don't like it, you can sell the Blue Nightmare and go back to what you had.

As an aside, don't forget to Beast Craft 30% quality on your gear. You likely already have a few of the beasts captured. This can slowly add up for more armor and ES for you as you do it and it is free if you have the beasts already.

=====================

if you want to go the expensive route, then buy a Fortress Covenant or Blue Nightmare with corrupted blood immunity on it. This will free up some room for you to improve your rare jewels and not have to worry about getting corrupted blood immunity on them.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Aug 9, 2021, 3:15:58 PM
Hello,

I am trying to figure which annoint is the best for the poison build.

In the POB for poison version, he use "Charisma" but this one reduce by too much the mana reservation so we lost a lot of energy shield for no gain...

With the mana multiplier update, the POB has now 19% unreserved mana... so I try to figure what is the best now... Different annoint or a new aura or new gems setup in HOP ?

Someone got an idea to get this build version better after this mana multiplier patch ?

You can look at my POB to see where I am in the build so far.

Thanks for any advise
"
ixel wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to figure which annoint is the best for the poison build.

In the POB for poison version, he use "Charisma" but this one reduce by too much the mana reservation so we lost a lot of energy shield for no gain...

With the mana multiplier update, the POB has now 19% unreserved mana... so I try to figure what is the best now... Different annoint or a new aura or new gems setup in HOP ?

Someone got an idea to get this build version better after this mana multiplier patch ?

You can look at my POB to see where I am in the build so far.

Thanks for any advise

hello.

You are correct that you don't need charisma in the poison version any more.

I looked at your POB and your resists, and armor look good! Well done.

Your ES is ok but could use some improvement. Your DPS is very low.

So for the time being I think you want to focus on improving your DPS. Here are four items that you can do to help your DPS:

1) Get +1 Sentinels enchantment on your helmet. This will cost 1-2ex

2) Change your amulet anointment to Ravenous Horde. This will cost about 15c

3) On your next level, allocate Disciples in your cluster jewel

4) Replace one of your rings with one that has both Purity damage and Purity reservation (you want both rings to be the same, damage and reservation). This will cost you 1-1.5ex

The build owner mentioned that he would come back and update the poison build once POB was updated so keep your eyes on the thread in case he does that. he might have much better ideas than I do since I am not well versed on the poison build.

Good luck to you!!

Thank you so much Andy!

Yes I am looking actually to replace the other ring, just need the currencies ;)
Thanks for the annointment and the helmet enchant, I will look to do that as well.

"

FYI : This seem to be a bug in POB, in the game I have it allocated but not on POB...
"
ixel wrote:
"

FYI : This seem to be a bug in POB, in the game I have it allocated but not on POB...

Ok great!

Yeah, POB sometimes has weird issues with the cluster jewels when it imports.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info