[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Hey everyone, sorry I've been away, I'm not playing the league.

If I understand correctly, the mana multipliers of gems have been reduced post-league start, and are not up to date in PoB, causing in-game unreserved mana to be higher than in PoB? If that's the case, I'll update the PoB as soon as PoB itself is up to date, as tailoring the unreserved mana by hand would be an utter nightmare. :P

Thanks for helping other people in the thread, by the way! Every time I come check it I'm so relieved to see people answering questions in my absence ^^
"
so are we going to use vile toxin and a 3r 2b 1g socket setup?

There are two versions that are relatively equal in DPS, Poison and Impale.

They both use the exact same color sockets though of 3r 2b 1g.
"
"
so are we going to use vile toxin and a 3r 2b 1g socket setup?

There are two versions that are relatively equal in DPS, Poison and Impale.

They both use the exact same color sockets though of 3r 2b 1g.

thanks!
What about zombies? They seems like completely useless on maps
With the mana multiplier buffed (the patch), we could modify the build to input more damage.

Anyone tried anything yet?
"
ImTerryFox wrote:
With the mana multiplier buffed (the patch), we could modify the build to input more damage.

I am waiting for POB to be updated with the mana changes which should hopefully be with the next update.
"
"
ImTerryFox wrote:

I am waiting for POB to be updated with the mana changes which should hopefully be with the next update.

Yeah that's what I figured.
I'm currently running all auras without enlighten.
So I have a free socket.
I went a bit different, got the memory vault with 30% reduced purity reserve, with that i dont need any reserve on my rings or anointing any reserve. So i can run a 6 link with empower, herald,disipline and determination. Also made the rings super cheap. And going to go a 8 passive cluster with 2x4 passive... At least my plan so far haha :)
Last edited by Lazytits on Aug 3, 2021, 12:29:35 AM
"
ok I have confirmed that POB has not been updated yet so every one be aware that the mana reserve numbers are going to look off when comparing POB to your in game experience.

Hopefully in the next POB update, the mana changes will be added.

i have the same probleme. solve it by putting life leech and meet shield support!
what about using "the stampede" instead of rainbowstride?

what we lose: 20% elemental resistances, 6% (12%) spell block, some energy shield, use of quicksilver flask.

what we gain: significantly faster cyclone speed, utility flask slot (probably dousing, possibly basalt?), anointment slot

how to make up for what we lose:
spell block - since the build is using discipline, it's possible to get up to 8% spell block on watcher's eye
elemental resistances: anointment nodes such as cloth and chain, or void barrier allow us to get 10-12% elemental resistances back. the rest will need to be made up with cluster jewel suffix or with abyssal jewels if using the abyssal belt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info