[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

I have a qestion for you Andy (or anybody else :))

Im getting my char together now, still missing Alot but feels better after getting the weapon. My question is, should i use vile toxins or impale in the main link ? Looks for me in pob that dread banner + impale give the same amount of damage as vile toxins.... Or use dread banner and vile toxins ? Thanks !
"
Lazytits wrote:
I have a qestion for you Andy (or anybody else :))

Im getting my char together now, still missing Alot but feels better after getting the weapon. My question is, should i use vile toxins or impale in the main link ? Looks for me in pob that dread banner + impale give the same amount of damage as vile toxins.... Or use dread banner and vile toxins ? Thanks !

In Ultimatum, the Impale version gave a significant amount more damage than the bleed version.

In Expedition, the Impale version and the Poison version are fairly close (as you noticed) so you can choose which ever your prefer to build with.
Hey there, thanks again for the guide, I tried to follow your build as close as possible in standard and here's my build

https://pastebin.com/xZ2SZpQu

2 question at this point
1. Are bloodlust and ruthless worth keeping? I can afford to keep them, or the poison is better in this patch

2. My ES, armour and mana reserved % don't reflect what I have in game, in game I have around 7.3k ES, 65k armour and 179 unreserved mana; also is my DPS okay for late end game? I've essentially cloned your build but I don't have a level 21 divergent herald of purity though

Cheers!

Edit: Oh, Uber Atziri can still one shot me with the flameblast if I'm out of molten shell or ruby potion, is that normal?
Last edited by xyzionz on Jul 30, 2021, 8:54:25 PM
"
xyzionz wrote:
Hey there, thanks again for the guide, I tried to follow your build as close as possible in standard and here's my build

2 question at this point
1. Are bloodlust and ruthless worth keeping? I can afford to keep them, or the poison is better in this patch

2. My ES, armour and mana reserved % don't reflect what I have in game, in game I have around 7.3k ES, 65k armour and 179 unreserved mana; also is my DPS okay for late end game? I've essentially cloned your build but I don't have a level 21 divergent herald of purity though

Cheers!

Edit: Oh, Uber Atziri can still one shot me with the flameblast if I'm out of molten shell or ruby potion, is that normal?

Hello :)

1) poison got a small buff this league so the posion version is better than the old bleed version. Check the POB in the first post for the gem setups

2) in POB, go to the skills window. Click on the group that has Molten Shell, Spirit Offering and Vaal Disciple. Disable Vaal Discipline and enable Discipline. That should fix some of the stats for you.

I can't comment on the DPS because the POB looks incorrect. Once you enable discipline, it is showing a negative mana pool so the POB is not matching what you are playing (since you can't have a negative mana pool in game).

If you can provide me a POB that accurately matches your build, I can give you more feedback.

At 7.3k ES and with the Basalt flask nerf, getting one shot is possible by the big hitters. The build can get to between 9k and 10k ES in its final form, so that helps with the one shots.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 30, 2021, 11:19:26 PM
"
"
xyzionz wrote:

2 question at this point

Cheers!

Hello :)

1) poison got a small buff this league so the posion version is better than the old bleed version. Check the POB in the first post for the gem setups

2) in POB, go to the skills window. Click on the group that has Molten Shell, Spirit Offering and Vaal Disciple. Disable Vaal Discipline and enable Discipline. That should fix some of the stats for you.

I can't comment on the DPS because the POB looks incorrect. Once you enable discipline, it is showing a negative mana pool so the POB is not matching what you are playing (since you can't have a negative mana pool in game).

If you can provide me a POB that accurately matches your build, I can give you more feedback.

At 7.3k ES and with the Basalt flask nerf, getting one shot is possible by the big hitters. The build can get to between 9k and 10k ES in its final form, so that helps with the one shots.

Thanks a lot for replying, I'm still pretty new to the game and POB, that's why I couldn't figure out what's wrong with the POB; will try to match my in game stats later and get back to you

Also, how can I get to 9-10K ES with the current build? Will changing the belt boost my ES to 9K? Because there's little that I can change in the build now without spending lots of money haha

Cheers
"
xyzionz wrote:

Also, how can I get to 9-10K ES with the current build? Will changing the belt boost my ES to 9K? Because there's little that I can change in the build now without spending lots of money haha

Cheers

There is nothing you can do with out spending money I am afraid.

If you do want to grind, you need a big upgrade on your shield (get 400% or as close as possible) and then beast craft it to 30%.

Same with your helmet, you need more ES on that roll.

Same with boots. You have poor ES rolls on much of your gear. It all adds up in the end.

After you fix all your gear then you want to focus on getting as much flat ES on your jewels as you can afford while still remaining resist capped.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 31, 2021, 12:52:48 AM
"
ImTerryFox wrote:
"
Wraeclaster wrote:
"

Thanks, guys. Super helpful.
"
"
xyzionz wrote:

Cheers

There is nothing you can do with out spending money I am afraid.

If you do want to grind, you need a big upgrade on your shield (get 400% or as close as possible) and then beast craft it to 30%.

Same with your helmet, you need more ES on that roll.

Same with boots. You have poor ES rolls on much of your gear. It all adds up in the end.

After you fix all your gear then you want to focus on getting as much flat ES on your jewels as you can afford while still remaining resist capped.

Ah got it, thanks for pointing those out, cheers!
But, seriously, this build doesnt need 9K E.S.. with 7K E.S. and 50K armour (without flasks) Sirus wont be able to kill you even if he blasts you with the quadruple die beam with 8 stacks of those rotating ray debuff for an hour. (Just dont get blasted while you're standing on those desolation ground effects)
Last edited by minaceleste2 on Jul 31, 2021, 6:20:58 AM
any suggestions for me? I feel like I have low dps even though compared to all other on the ladder (poe ninja) who is rocking this build I am on top. I mean I have everything I set out to get but still feel like the deeps is low somehow, maybe I am comparing to SO spectres?

Have a look and let me know what next step is for me

Much appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info