[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
"
ImTerryFox wrote:

I was looking for the blue nightmare first for more dps since I'm pretty tanky right now.

The Blue Nightmare gem does not add DPS to this build. We use it to cap our spell block to make us more tanky.

You won't be able to increase your DPS very much until you get your mana sorted out and get your self a 6 linked level 21 HOP.

True, I took my second ring and got the enchant now.
Working on getting divergent and stuff on gem atm.

Got the 5 link + vitality + clarity (divergent).
Empower and Enlighten are a bit pricy but will be my next buy.
After that, I'll work on my jewel.
Last edited by ImTerryFox on Jul 29, 2021, 3:27:42 PM
Hey,

Love the build guide. Great job on writing that.

Would love some advice on what to upgrade first. I'm lvl 84 and struggling to clear T3 maps. I feel like I *must* have screwed up the build somehow. The clear speed is poor and I die easily.

Appreciate any input <3

https://pastebin.com/YasNEcEt
"
Wraeclaster wrote:
Hey,

Would love some advice on what to upgrade first. I'm lvl 84 and struggling to clear T3 maps. I feel like I *must* have screwed up the build somehow. The clear speed is poor and I die easily.

Appreciate any input <3

Hello!

Assuming you provided the correct POB, you are not really running the build.

The build has many core items required to function and you have none of them.

I am unsure where to start giving advice as you are missing the shield, the helmet, the boots, the belt, both rings, the dagger, the gloves and many of the needed jewels.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 30, 2021, 9:31:17 AM
"
"
Wraeclaster wrote:
Hey,

Appreciate any input <3

Hello!

I am unsure where to start giving advice as you are missing the shield, the helmet, the boots, the belt, both rings, the dagger, the gloves and many of the needed jewels.

Haha, I guess that's fair.

I mean like, I can't buy all of them at once. Which should I buy first? I have 1ex 15c to spend and I'm not sure where to put it.
"
Wraeclaster wrote:

I mean like, I can't buy all of them at once. Which should I buy first? I have 1ex 15c to spend and I'm not sure where to put it.

The shield is probably a good one to start with but you need most of the pieces, so you just have to buy them as you can afford.
"
Wraeclaster wrote:
"
"
Wraeclaster wrote:
Hey,

Appreciate any input <3

Hello!

I started with the boots, then the dagger, then the shield (I was more tanky with the shield since it's our "core" defense).

Then helmet and finished with Skin of the loyal.
After that I worked on my ring and mana reservation.

Are there any major changes to the build currently? I've dropped Clarity+Vitality down to Lv 4 so I can run everything, and currently I'm striving towards getting a small cluster jewel once I hit level 100 to get everything running again at Level 20 etc.

Striving for this once I hit 100:
https://pastebin.com/S6Rvaqya

You've helped out previously and I was wondering if you knew any changes that could be done that I might've overlooked?

Sitting at about 4mil Sirius A9 DPS, 9.4K ES, 61K Armor and 1.2K on Block.

Not currently playing in the League due to finding it not to be rewarding enough for the mechanics, though I do enjoy them/the changes.

Thanks!
"
Jotz wrote:

Are there any major changes to the build currently? I've dropped Clarity+Vitality down to Lv 4 so I can run everything, and currently I'm striving towards getting a small cluster jewel once I hit level 100 to get everything running again at Level 20 etc.

You've helped out previously and I was wondering if you knew any changes that could be done that I might've overlooked?

Not currently playing in the League due to finding it not to be rewarding enough for the mechanics, though I do enjoy them/the changes.

Thanks!

hello!

I loaded your POB and it looks great!! Here are some comments for you

1) We no longer need Rotten Claws due to the Impale chance buff on Impale Support. We can achieve 100% Impale chance now with out Rotten Claws. You can replace that node with something like Renewel (or a damage node of your choice).

2) Your legacy ring that gives you 30% reduction on HOP is wonderful. That gives you room that we don't have when playing the league. nice!

3) If you can snag a Shield with a 5% Chance to block Spell damage corruption, you can drop the 3 nodes pathing to Arcane Guardian and use them elsewhere.

4) It feels like you have too much mana left over on this level 100 POB. You should not need 400 mana to run this build. I recommend to lower the mana unreserved by raising your Clarity and/or Vitality to a point you are comfortable with. The less unreserved mana you have the more armor and ES you will get.

5) You have a little more DPS than your config is showing. You can check the config box marked "Is the enemy ignited". We ignite via raze and pillage.

6) Don't forget to enchant your belt with something (+ to Armor while you have Fortify or Enemies maimed take more DOT, what ever you like).

Great work and this is as it is a lovely end game build!

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 30, 2021, 5:32:32 PM
"
"
Jotz wrote:

Thanks!

hello!

I loaded your POB and it looks great!! Here are some comments for you

1) We no longer need Rotten Claws due to the Impale chance buff on Impale Support. We can achieve 100% Impale chance now with out Rotten Claws. You can replace that node with something like Renewel (or a damage node of your choice).

2) Your legacy ring that gives you 30% reduction on HOP is wonderful. That gives you room that we don't have when playing the league. nice!

3) If you can snag a Shield with a 5% Chance to block Spell damage corruption, you can drop the 3 nodes pathing to Arcane Guardian and use them elsewhere.

4) It feels like you have too much mana left over on this level 100 POB. You should not need 400 mana to run this build. I recommend to lower the mana unreserved by raising your Clarity and/or Vitality to a point you are comfortable with. The less unreserved mana you have the more armor and ES you will get.

5) You have a little more DPS than your config is showing. You can check the config box marked "Is the enemy ignited". We ignite via raze and pillage.

6) Don't forget to enchant your belt with something (+ to Armor while you have Fortify or Enemies maimed take more DOT, what ever you like).

Great work and this is as it is a lovely end game build!

1) Will take a look around and see what would be a best fit then!

2) I snagged them for another build when they were a bit cheaper, so was fortunate to use them again.

3) That will be a wait due to me trying to save up for a 18% ES Watchers Eye at the moment.

4) I only have 237 Unreserved Mana, and thats with Level 20 Vitality/Clarity, not sure how else to lower it!

5) Oh good catch, thank you!

6) True!

Thanks for the pointers! Hope the league goes well for you!
"
Jotz wrote:

4) I only have 237 Unreserved Mana, and thats with Level 20 Vitality/Clarity, not sure how else to lower it!

Grab a level 21 of each of those. You can knock down the mana a tiny bit more.

In fact grab a level 21 of all mana reserve gems. Not only will they all be more powerful than level 20's, they will all add up to knock the mana pool down even more.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jul 31, 2021, 10:11:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info