[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
arisnaub wrote:
Whats your thoughts about useing Skin of the Lords , with the keynode Minion Instability ?

"Minions Explode when reduced to Low Life, dealing 33% of their Life as Fire Damage to surrounding Enemies"

Or do spider\sentiels have way to low HP for any effect, or if the node works on these kind of minions at all ?

Superb build, been minmaxing it the last couple of days, another question, i was also thinking about the Rainbow boots, if i have a pair with the best enchant, i recon its "Regenerate 2% of Life per second if you were Hit Recently"

How will the double corrupt affect it? The enchant is "Enchanted" and will not interfer with forexample the added implicit modifiers ?

*Spiders are immune to damage. I don't think they can ever get to low life to allow Minion stability to have an effect. I think they just expire.

*As long as the boots are enchanted first, the corruption will not effect the Enchantment. However, if you do corrupt, you have a chance of changing them into a different (rare) boot entirely so keep that in mind.
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
"
Prof549 wrote:
[

1) CWSS(Cast When Stunned) + Molten Shell + Spirit/Flesh Offering is quite nice combo to have too. Almost 100% uptime of Offering in battles by a cost of minor movement stutter..

I have CSW linked to FO and the Molten Shell on its own on left click.

I don't notice any movement stutter but that could just be me not seeing it in the hectic fights. What causes the stutter?

When i think about it...it may be just The stun itself :D

That actually makes sense LOL. I should have thought of that.

We block most stunning blows though so I don't think we have any movement effect when that happens but we still get the benefit of CWS even when blocking.
"
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Hi,
Thank for your build,
I tried this today and have some things to ask for improving my build,
First about defense i think it is very good,
But Second am i missing somethings? the damage my build makes too low i think, it takes me very long time to kill the boss map or conqueror, the trial with Protect challenge make some hard to me because my DPS is low,
There are any ideas to improve the damage, can you give me some advices?
Thank for your contribution again
Here my POB: https://pastebin.com/v4sZEYnm

Hello.

To improve your DPS you probably want to use the Impale version. It is not listed in the guide but it provides much more damage with same defense. You can check out any of our characters to get some ideas on how to use the impale version (slightly different gem setup and different cluster jewels but still follows most of the build listed in the first post).

Other than that, your two biggest DPS improvements will come from the following:

1) Corrupted Skin of the Loyal (with either +2 to Duration Skill Gems or +1 to all socketed gems)

2) Awakened Multistrike in place of bloodlust in the Herald of Purity setup.

Both of these are very expensive but worth it IMO.

Thank for you response,
I can not find the thread with Impale version, can you give me the link or a POB please,
The build still have danger to 1 shot died right? Today i was died in 1 shot while defend the Ulti.
Thank you
"
khoatv1993 wrote:

I can not find the thread with Impale version, can you give me the link or a POB please,
The build still have danger to 1 shot died right?

https://pastebin.com/8wcBsQ1W - the example(my current setup)

And well, this is PoE. There is always a danger of being one-shotted. Even while you are standing in town :) But for the most part - you shouldn't.
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
the thread with Impale version, can you give me the link or a POB please,
The build still have danger to 1 shot died right? Today i was died in 1 shot while defend the Ulti.
Thank you

Your ES is a little low right now at just 6700.

I think when you get your ES over 8500 (once you make the change to some of your jewels, you will be able to obtain this), you are going to find it REALLY hard to get one shot.
Welp. I just leveled to 96. Highest ever. Not seeing it go any higher.

I've got 21 Crescent Splinters.

Oh well, let's see what happens.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Got to the last phase. I can't do this memory game with all those beams. Too much crap to look at.
Welp. Two fails right there.

We have PLENTY of dps for the fight. I get screwed up by the memory game and dodging the beams with the gaps. Got her to about 20% on the last phase.
But, A9 Sirus deathless. So I guess I have that going for me.

Even with the 50% chance for Awakened Support Gem increase, no drop. >.<
Brothers, I saw that there is an official POB and another one with Impale. What would be the best option? If it's really the impalement, could you leave the correct POB here, please? Thanks and sorry for my English.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info