[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Zepepsico wrote:
After a month semi-hiatus, I went back to my character, bought some Fertility essence... and realised it was nerfed...

Are we now stuck in keeping the herald reduction wheel or going banana with reduction clusters? I can't really run now a fully buffed impale HoP without some reduction investment (the wheel alone is no longer enough).

Any ideas? I am not looking to have pride (yet, assuming it is still possible).

No wheel needed.
Helm enchant, rings, Sovereignty cluster node, Influence cluster node, Charisma annoint.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
And just to clarify, you don't NEED 20% on the rings. You can get away with 18%. I think mine are 19 and 20. I got lucky and got a perfect roll on damage so I left the reserve lower.

You would likely have to de-level Vitality to the point that it is almost meaningless though with two 18% rings.
"
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
And just to clarify, you don't NEED 20% on the rings. You can get away with 18%. I think mine are 19 and 20. I got lucky and got a perfect roll on damage so I left the reserve lower.

You would likely have to de-level Vitality to the point that it is almost meaningless though with two 18% rings.

yea, its like right on the cusp there. I just recall a large increase of costs from a 19% ring to a 20% ring. I have a 19% and a 20%. I have Vit maxed, but theoretically I could level it about three more times before I'd run out of mana. I was running Vit at mid level teens when my rings were lower.

edit: actually, I just looked

I wonder if that 2% lower mana costs has an effect on my auras. and maybe that's helped me a bit.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Last edited by Westwood1121 on Jun 7, 2021, 1:07:26 PM
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

I wonder if that 2% lower mana costs has an effect on my auras. and maybe that's helped me a bit.

I don't believe it does. Mana cost of skills is different than mana reservation.

It is is easy to check though.

Go to your items window in POB, select (double click) that specific ring from your All Items list.

Click edit

Remove the line of text that relates to the 2% mana costs

Hit save and then save again.

Then look to see what changed in your build in terms of mana reservation usage. You should see no change. If you did have a high mana cost skill (pretend that Flame Dash cost 100 mana to use), then you would see a two mana difference based on your ring.

"
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

I don't believe it does. Mana cost of skills is different than mana reservation.

It is is easy to check though.

Go to your items window in POB, select (double click) that specific ring from your All Items list.

Click edit

Remove the line of text that relates to the 2% mana costs

Hit save and then save again.

Then look to see what changed in your build in terms of mana reservation usage. You should see no change. If you did have a high mana cost skill (pretend that Flame Dash cost 100 mana to use), then you would see a two mana difference based on your ring.

yea, doesn't look like it does.

/shrug
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Could you tell me the preference for using the auras I'm new to poe and I still don't understand?

I'm using the impale version and this version has 6 auras that reserve mana and I can't use them all: Flesh and Stone, Clarity, Herald of Purify, Dread Banner, Determination and Discipline. Which ones should I use for clearing maps and for killing bosses?

If you can kindly analyze my POB to see if I'm on the right track, I'm very grateful.

https://pastebin.com/TTvB7tv1

ty and sorry my english :/
"
Kadosh wrote:
Could you tell me the preference for using the auras I'm new to poe and I still don't understand?

I'm using the impale version and this version has 6 auras that reserve mana and I can't use them all: Flesh and Stone, Clarity, Herald of Purify, Dread Banner, Determination and Discipline. Which ones should I use for clearing maps and for killing bosses?

If you can kindly analyze my POB to see if I'm on the right track, I'm very grateful.

https://pastebin.com/TTvB7tv1

ty and sorry my english :/

hello! Your English is excellent. Please read these comments and let me know if I can explain better.

- There are multiple ways we use to allow us to reserve all the mana we need for the aura's. We do not change them based on mapping or killing bosses.

- You need to get a Memory Vault Helmet with the following Enchant. This will significantly lower how much mana Herald of Purity uses
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/G5Erz3hb

- You need to get the following Medium Cluster Jewel (this will significantly lower how much mana both Discipline and Determination use). You currently have two medium cluster jewels that are identical. Replace one of them with one from the link below:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/8k2JGrMTV

- I think once you make these two upgrades, you will be able to fit in all the auras as you have every thing else correct on the tree and on your rings to do so.

- You can lower your Clarity to level 1 if needed. We only use Clarity for the Watcher's Eye so you can limit its mana usage if required since we don't need to level it.

- To save points on your tree to fit in the second medium cluster jewel, you can remove the points you spent using the socket for Hallow Stare jewel. Use those points and jewel in the new medium cluster you buy.

- Remove the two points going to Righteous Decree and the one small node point near Mystic Bulwark in the tree. Put those three points into the Utmost Intellect wheel. This will give you more ES

Hopefully these changes can help you progress.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 7, 2021, 5:37:46 PM
I am very grateful for the help and will make any changes.
Guys i'm buying a skin of the loyal (3R,1G,2B) +1 to level of socketed gem for 26 ex, if someone want to sell pls send me MP here or in-game Mattekyota.

I cant get it on poe.trade, just 2 and always afk
Last edited by mattclubb3r on Jun 8, 2021, 2:32:42 AM
Hi everyone, maltatek very casual player, i've seen this build and wanna try it.
Just finished to level and bought the all the item with all i got (~5ex) and now i'm stuck cause i don't have cap res (karma).

I was studiyng the PoB and seen that res comes too from cluster. The only way for me tp cap is with a cluster (at least) +3% all res (they are none en trade) and to get the second cluster with endu charge on hit. But even with that it's gonna be just enough to hit the 70+% res. The rest come sureley from the poor rolls on res on the unique.

I was wondering if i was right in my analysis or if i missed something for the res. I invested everything in this build and now just having 30 or so chaos left. If anyone got any idea/advice for fixing this (and maybe trying to finish the endgame for the first time) it would be a great help !

Thanks you!

PoB : https://pastebin.com/deVaTL6c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info