[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

THANK YOU Vatinas

Build is amazing just reached lvl 100 thanks to you
honestly thank you very much

"
Therkwar wrote:

how do you level ?

im 97 runing t16 maps and only get 20-30 mill XP
it will take 200 maps to get to 98

realy need some leveling tips

There is a reddit post where the xp/h and xp/chaos were analyzed some leagues ago. The most important thing, of course, is: dont die. If you want more exp than from regular maps, you can buy Poorjoy's Asylum T14 maps which are quite cheap and safe to run. If you are rich, you can run Pure Chayulas Breachstones.

Thank you !!

reached lvl 100 by running Poorjoy's Asylum T14 since 98 and it gives 2-3 times more xp than a t16 fully juiced
Good Build! I was sick and tired of dying randomly, this build gave me my first Sirius (A0, A8, A9). This was my 2nd character, switching over from HoAg Jugg due to the piss-poor DPS :(

I was running the old version in the guide, but saw the comments and made the jump to Impale. Managed to snag a Skin of Lords with Zealot's Oath, saving one skill point :)

Some things I learnt:
1) I've find that its quite a high QOL to have molten shell-CDWT linked. But there is no space for Holy Relic/Feeding Frenzy support. But with just one supported spell, doesnt make sense to keep it.

2) There's probably some more optimisation possible, given that Clarity and Vitality right now give very incremental upgrades. This depends heavily on what kind of Watcher's Eye you are able to afford.

3) As a mechanically bad player facetanking Sirius beams, Cyclopean Coil is a life saver. If you lean hard into getting extra stats, its pretty tanky, at the cost of some DPS.

4) I gave up the 3 skill points towards Spell Block (Arcane Guarding) and made up for it with a 2% Spell Block ( 4% with Glancing Blows). So far don't think the 1% makes a difference. I reinvested it into maximising my Int / Mana Pool, which greatly helps with ES / Armour / Recovery.

"
JorMeng wrote:

Some things I learnt:
1) I've find that its quite a high QOL to have molten shell-CDWT linked. But there is no space for Holy Relic/Feeding Frenzy support. But with just one supported spell, doesnt make sense to keep it.

2) There's probably some more optimisation possible, given that Clarity and Vitality right now give very incremental upgrades. This depends heavily on what kind of Watcher's Eye you are able to afford.

3) As a mechanically bad player facetanking Sirius beams, Cyclopean Coil is a life saver. If you lean hard into getting extra stats, its pretty tanky, at the cost of some DPS.

4) I gave up the 3 skill points towards Spell Block (Arcane Guarding) and made up for it with a 2% Spell Block ( 4% with Glancing Blows). So far don't think the 1% makes a difference. I reinvested it into maximising my Int / Mana Pool, which greatly helps with ES / Armour / Recovery.

1) CWSS(Cast When Stunned) + Molten Shell + Spirit/Flesh Offering is quite nice combo to have too. Almost 100% uptime of Offering in battles by a cost of minor movement stutter.

2) Those are there just for Eye's bonus.

3) Oh yes, it is.

4) I'm not even using Arcane Guarding in the first place. The shield corruption makes up for lost Holy Dominion's spell block(from Blue Nightmare). Plus it's 3 extra points.
Last edited by Prof549 on Jun 6, 2021, 6:42:44 AM
"
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

Made that tonight. Took about 3ex. Strength over Int would have been nice. >.<

That looks awesome!

Why is strength preferred over int for the amulet?

With out knowing better I would have assumed int was better because it gives mana and es in our build. Mana gives armor due to helmet.

Oh yea, forgot about the helmet dealio. I was thinking strength because of the gloves.

Well that makes me feel better. XD
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Prof549 wrote:
[

1) CWSS(Cast When Stunned) + Molten Shell + Spirit/Flesh Offering is quite nice combo to have too. Almost 100% uptime of Offering in battles by a cost of minor movement stutter..

I have CSW linked to FO and the Molten Shell on its own on left click.

I don't notice any movement stutter but that could just be me not seeing it in the hectic fights. What causes the stutter?
"
JorMeng wrote:

I don't think the coil is giving you that protection.

I too am a very poor player mechanically, especially in the last phase of Sirus.

I believe I tanked his beam ~7 times in one particularly poor effort at AW8 and still killed him deathless and I don't use the coil so I think it is the other defenses in build which protect us from the die beam.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 6, 2021, 10:32:03 AM
Hi,
Thank for your build,
I tried this today and have some things to ask for improving my build,
First about defense i think it is very good,
But Second am i missing somethings? the damage my build makes too low i think, it takes me very long time to kill the boss map or conqueror, the trial with Protect challenge make some hard to me because my DPS is low,
There are any ideas to improve the damage, can you give me some advices?
Thank for your contribution again
Here my POB: https://pastebin.com/v4sZEYnm
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Hi,
Thank for your build,
I tried this today and have some things to ask for improving my build,
First about defense i think it is very good,
But Second am i missing somethings? the damage my build makes too low i think, it takes me very long time to kill the boss map or conqueror, the trial with Protect challenge make some hard to me because my DPS is low,
There are any ideas to improve the damage, can you give me some advices?
Thank for your contribution again
Here my POB: https://pastebin.com/v4sZEYnm

Hello.

To improve your DPS you probably want to use the Impale version. It is not listed in the guide but it provides much more damage with same defense. You can check out any of our characters to get some ideas on how to use the impale version (slightly different gem setup and different cluster jewels but still follows most of the build listed in the first post).

Other than that, your two biggest DPS improvements will come from the following:

1) Corrupted Skin of the Loyal (with either +2 to Duration Skill Gems or +1 to all socketed gems)

2) Awakened Multistrike in place of bloodlust in the Herald of Purity setup.

Both of these are very expensive but worth it IMO.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jun 6, 2021, 11:26:58 AM
"
"
Prof549 wrote:
[

1) CWSS(Cast When Stunned) + Molten Shell + Spirit/Flesh Offering is quite nice combo to have too. Almost 100% uptime of Offering in battles by a cost of minor movement stutter..

I have CSW linked to FO and the Molten Shell on its own on left click.

I don't notice any movement stutter but that could just be me not seeing it in the hectic fights. What causes the stutter?

When i think about it...it may be just The stun itself :D
Whats your thoughts about useing Skin of the Lords , with the keynode Minion Instability ?

"Minions Explode when reduced to Low Life, dealing 33% of their Life as Fire Damage to surrounding Enemies"

Or do spider\sentiels have way to low HP for any effect, or if the node works on these kind of minions at all ?

Superb build, been minmaxing it the last couple of days, another question, i was also thinking about the Rainbow boots, if i have a pair with the best enchant, i recon its "Regenerate 2% of Life per second if you were Hit Recently"

How will the double corrupt affect it? The enchant is "Enchanted" and will not interfer with forexample the added implicit modifiers ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info