[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Westwood1121 wrote:

Got Diviergent HoP to 21, neat.

nice! I have to set a live search for myself. Everytime I go to buy one there are none on sale.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
So I have the items to do it, but how awful is the Maven fight with this build? I kind of don't even want to bother.

I have not done it. I am usually poor with uber level boss fights so I just sell the Maven's Writ as I acquire them.

Looking at the fight though, since it is multi phased, I assume you will need to resummon your spiders many times over so it may be best to use Ryslatha pantheon in that fight.
"
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

nice! I have to set a live search for myself. Everytime I go to buy one there are none on sale.

I got lucky and vaal'd it myself. That was awesome.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
So I have the items to do it, but how awful is the Maven fight with this build? I kind of don't even want to bother.

I have not done it. I am usually poor with uber level boss fights so I just sell the Maven's Writ as I acquire them.

Looking at the fight though, since it is multi phased, I assume you will need to resummon your spiders many times over so it may be best to use Ryslatha pantheon in that fight.

That's sort of where I am. IT gets to the point I just can't keep up with the fights anymore. I may just pass on it, which sucks, but I'm fairly sure it'll be a waste of 100c.
It is almost impossible to die in T16 ultimatums.

This build handles so many of the Ultimatum mods with ease

Choking Miasma does no damage thanks to CI
Blistering Cold barely tickles us thanks to shield
Lightning Damage from mana cost does no damage due to our low mana usage
Bonus Choas damage does no damage thanks to CI

Seems like a couple of these are available every ultimatum and you can just max them out with no worries.
"
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:
Can someone help me to correctly import my character to PoB and calculate Sirus DPS? My profile is public so it should be possible.
When I import the character, neither my Level 30 HoP nor Awakened Multistike is displayed. No idea why. Thank you in advance :)

here ya go

https://pastebin.com/3fhpQ1qi

edit: Double check the config, I may have forgotten to check "enemies are bleeding"

Thx a lot, looks cool. I don't know what you did different ...

"
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

I had luck 3 times this league upgrading an alternate quality gem. The chances feel much lower that the normal gems. Also, there is almost no market for those gems to sell. My HoP was listed for 5 ex a couple of days before someone asked for it (Trade Macro said 8-10 ex that time...). Take 6 gems in the alternate weapon setup and good luck :)
"
It is almost impossible to die in T16 ultimatums.

This build handles so many of the Ultimatum mods with ease

Choking Miasma does no damage thanks to CI
Blistering Cold barely tickles us thanks to shield
Lightning Damage from mana cost does no damage due to our low mana usage
Bonus Choas damage does no damage thanks to CI

Seems like a couple of these are available every ultimatum and you can just max them out with no worries.

In addition to that:

Sawblades are free with CB immunity.
Lightning runes are free, due to very fast, but kinda low damage. Blocking those very nice.

The only "problems" I'm having in Ultimatums are:

1) Fire skulls lvl3(multiple nasty chunks of huge damage at once)
2) Ruins(just because i, personally, don't like running from it)
I run T16 Ultimatums without even looking at the rewards. I just crank them out. XD

I die on like one out of every fifty from some random thing.
Only one I go out of my way to avoid is Ruin as we get hit alot I always end up loosing to that eventually.

Stalking ruin is no problem though as long as you keep doing circles (even small ones in stone circles)
Quick question about signal prey:

As far as i know signal prey only effects supported minions. So if i use from herald of purity it will onlyeffect sentinels and spiders wont get bonus damage. Does it mean we should use awakened minion damage on arakali fang?

I am not sure 2 different signal prey stacks and i dont have extra skill slot to use.
IGN: LadyAlistra

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info