[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Hi!

Since im tired of dying with the typical meta builds. I'm looking for a tanky build that can kill all the bosses but doesn't feel slow for mapping and also that it feels confortable doing T16 ultimatums (yeah i want a lot of things lol). Is this build something like I described?

TY!
"
garantivil wrote:
Hi!

Since im tired of dying with the typical meta builds. I'm looking for a tanky build that can kill all the bosses but doesn't feel slow for mapping and also that it feels confortable doing T16 ultimatums (yeah i want a lot of things lol). Is this build something like I described?

TY!

Yes to all.

I feel extremely safe in T16 Ultimatums and mapping speed is decent.

This build does not insta phase or immediately erase bosses but it plenty strong enough to kill them. I would follow the Impale version if you want a little more damage.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 30, 2021, 10:37:36 AM
What is the second best option after awakened multistrike? Awakened Brutality?
IGN: LadyAlistra
"
Oxygenjunkie wrote:

Divergent Bloodlust i believe. But not quite sure.
just getting this build up and running....i have read through the guild and FAQs and see nothing about flesh and stone...how do i run this with the current pob?? plus i have no clue how bleeds factor into this build but besides that dont we have to run flesh and stone to get bleeds??
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Oxygenjunkie wrote:

Divergent Bloodlust i believe. But not quite sure.

From a pure DPS only point of view, a 5/20 Brutality provides more damage than a 20/20 Divergent Bloodlust.

But POB can't really account for the quality in a Divergent Bloodlust into its calculations.

So it is hard to compare. I will say the DPS boost from Brutality is not insignificant so the quality from Divergent Bloodlust will need to be very good to make up for it. It may be but I don't know how to compare it.
"
Chunu0327 wrote:
just getting this build up and running....i have read through the guild and FAQs and see nothing about flesh and stone...how do i run this with the current pob?? plus i have no clue how bleeds factor into this build but besides that dont we have to run flesh and stone to get bleeds??

There are two slightly different builds:

1) The main written guide in the first post of this thread
2) The Impale version

The Impale version uses Flesh and Stone. There is no written guide for the Impale version, you just have to look at peoples set ups and work from there (there are different gems, cluster jewels and helmet enchant for the Impale version but a vast majority is the same as the main build).

There are two ways to create bleeding in either build:

1) Get Vulnerability on Hit corrupted gloves
2) Use a Divergent Maim in your Cyclone set up

We can use the Bloodlust support gem for our Sentinels to take advantage of the bad guys bleeding.

Some one can correct me if I am wrong but once we change out Bloodlust for Awakened Multistrike (this is late end game due to cost), I don't think we care about bleeding any more.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 30, 2021, 5:32:04 PM
I noticed that I had left my Clarity on level 1 (which made sense originally) but it is worthwhile for you guys that did the same to look at this.

I was able to level Calrity quite a bit and gain some ES (by reserving more Mana through the higher level Clarity) and still have plenty of mana left over to do what little we do with mana.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 30, 2021, 5:46:17 PM
Been banging along today.

Got my Uncharted Realms almost done. Some of those fights were hard. That Distant Memory did a fine job at resetting my exp. But I'm at Awakening Level 9 now.

Got Diviergent HoP to 21, neat.

Still could use a +1 gemmed chest and enlighted level 4.

Then perhaps work on Sirus in hopes of some decent awakening gems.

Them finally a +1 str and +1 phys amulet.

This has been going great though. Most progress I've ever made.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
So I have the items to do it, but how awful is the Maven fight with this build? I kind of don't even want to bother.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info