[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
no I don't think so.

If you open the Config window, you will see the settings for Dread Banner. It defaults to not planted so unless you changed it, I think that is what you will see.

So i was really lucky and found a +2 gem chest w/ 50% reduced extra damage from crit at 3ex earlier.

Is there anything else that you would suggest getting to improve the build?

How do one get a lvl 30 HOP? Mine is only 28. 21 gem, 2 chest, 5 empower.. am i missing something? - Figured it's a +2 skill and +2 duration chest piece, that is definitely something to aim for.

https://pastebin.com/t3T1cNXB
Last edited by Szktel on May 29, 2021, 2:13:05 PM
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:
Can someone help me to correctly import my character to PoB and calculate Sirus DPS? My profile is public so it should be possible.
When I import the character, neither my Level 30 HoP nor Awakened Multistike is displayed. No idea why. Thank you in advance :)

here ya go

https://pastebin.com/3fhpQ1qi

edit: Double check the config, I may have forgotten to check "enemies are bleeding"
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 29, 2021, 2:51:14 PM
"
Szktel wrote:

How do one get a lvl 30 HOP? Mine is only 28. 21 gem, 2 chest, 5 empower.. am i missing something? - Figured it's a +2 skill and +2 duration chest piece, that is definitely something to aim for.

It is from an amulet. You can get a rare amulet that has +1 to all physical skill gems and +1 to all strength gems (or +1 to all int gems)
"
Szktel wrote:

Is there anything else that you would suggest getting to improve the build?

https://pastebin.com/t3T1cNXB

looks fantastic!

*I think you would do a smidgen more damage by trading in the points to Rightous Army and Lord of the Dead and put those 4 points directly into the Ravenous Horde wheel.

*I would change the path from the very beginning. Remove the 4 nodes that give minor ES and armor and take the two strength node instead. Put the 2 nodes you save into arcane focus. You lose minimal armor but pick up a chunk of ES with this change.

"

*I would change the path from the very beginning. Remove the 4 nodes that give minor ES and armor and take the two strength node instead. Put the 2 nodes you save into arcane focus. You lose minimal armor but pick up a chunk of ES with this change.

In the end you actually lose a big chunk of ES by doing that.
"

Thanks, i've made the ravenous horde change but im not quite sure about the strength nodes one.

I lose 5k armour and gain around 170 ES.
"
Szktel wrote:
"

Thanks, i've made the ravenous horde change but im not quite sure about the strength nodes one.

I lose 5k armour and gain around 170 ES.

This is where it is very important to understand armors limits.

You have invested heavily into armor via your granite flask and your watchers eye, that the extra 5k is almost meaningless on both small hits (you are capped with out needing the 5k) and large hits (you lose less than 1% phy reduction by losing the 5k in armor).

The extra 5k in armor does get you another 100 ES in recovery though.

You can't go wrong either way I guess so do what you feel is best for your build.

You can always grab arcane focus with your next two points if you level to 97.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 30, 2021, 12:19:35 AM
"
Prof549 wrote:
"

In the end you actually lose a big chunk of ES by doing that.

According to POB, he gains ES by making the change. His ES goes from 8529 to 8697. I don't know if I am making a mistake in the POB but that is what I see when I make the tree changes.

He does lose armor though so it is a trade off because he loses some ES recovery (100 to be specific).
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 30, 2021, 12:36:05 AM
"

Not a bad idea if you lack ES, but not worth for me :

10 667 => 10 866 ES (+199)(+2%)
70 667 => 65 539 armour (-5128)(-8%)
Last edited by dextrelame on May 30, 2021, 5:34:37 AM
"

According to POB, he gains ES by making the change. His ES goes from 8529 to 8697. I don't know if I am making a mistake in the POB but that is what I see when I make the tree changes.

He does lose armor though so it is a trade off because he loses some ES recovery (100 to be specific).

Oh well, i am already using Arcane Focus by default and i checked those on my PoB, so...maybe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info