[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
IceLancerSR wrote:

This belt and abyss were just little over 40c. Definitely beats very expensive abyss jewels with uber mods to match it.

here is belt link search
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/3kv8gb0s5

Good alternative yes, beats no, darkness enthroned is still better for more ES. (28intell + 133 ES + 108 mana)

This belt give me +1.5k armour but -350ES :

Good crystal belt do the job too.

"
Could someone outline the pros % cons between the default vs the Impale version?

Pros : High damage / clear speed
Cons : More mana reservation

For impale version you can follow my PoB (lvl 100) :
https://pastebin.com/XEpyUueh

- Active aura : Flesh and stone (blood) link to maim, determination, discipline, clarity, dread banner, vitality, Hop.
- Use bloodlust instead and awakened multistrike for lower budget.
- take arcane guarding if you need spell block (5% on expensive shield)
Last edited by dextrelame on Jun 1, 2021, 6:41:24 AM
Thx Dex!

PS- Is the HoP mana reservation discount on the helmet mandatory? Otherwise +1 Sent or Molten Shell enchants are quite interesting.
Last edited by NaineNoire on Jun 1, 2021, 7:19:14 AM
"
discount on the helmet mandatory?

If you want all aura yes.
"
NaineNoire wrote:
Thx Dex!

PS- Is the HoP mana reservation discount on the helmet mandatory? Otherwise +1 Sent or Molten Shell enchants are quite interesting.

yea, I wouldn't be able to do it without it.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
I have been playing since 2014 fairly consistently. I would say this is a top 3 build overall for me.

Not surprisingly, the other two were also max block with one of them also employing the same shield as this build.

It seems like I can't figure out how to do very well with other forms of defense (dodge, evasion, etc) but give me block (with recovery on block) and I do so much better in end game.
"
I have been playing since 2014 fairly consistently. I would say this is a top 3 build overall for me.

Not surprisingly, the other two were also max block with one of them also employing the same shield as this build.

It seems like I can't figure out how to do very well with other forms of defense (dodge, evasion, etc) but give me block (with recovery on block) and I do so much better in end game.

This is me, 100%. Any time I roll some form of DPS, I get sick of it after a couple weeks and quit the league.

This build is awesome. And has just the right balance of being great, and investing a chunk of currency to make it incredible. Its not like a 500ex build that will take all league. Its the perfect balance for the amount of time I play.
Cheers for all the answers.

Would a well-rolled Astramentis cut it or would I need one of those impressive rare amulets I see people sporting?
"
NaineNoire wrote:

Would a well-rolled Astramentis cut it or would I need one of those impressive rare amulets I see people sporting?

A well rolled Astramentis with full quality is excellent for this build.

Is there any difference to having Maim on Flesh and Stone vs Maim linked to Cyclone?

I can't fit Flesh and Stone right now. I need the reduced reservation cluster + Charisma I believe, plus the large cluster to support these in. I also presume that once you have that reduced reservation cluster + Charisma you can spec out of Discord Artisan.

Other than those two what I can see is I need to level/quality my gems and then get some flat mana on the Jewels I'm using.

Is this more or less the way forward? Just wanting to make sure I'm not missing anything obvious.

POB for reference: https://pastebin.com/D5v9XB60

Thanks!

"
NaineNoire wrote:

I used Astramentis forever. Its was awesome. Still is. I lost something like 600ES switching to the other amulet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info