[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Even with 8.6k ES and 59k Armour as of lvl 93 it feels quite tanky.
Not sure about THE ENDGAME content, but t16 maps are feeling smooth enough.

Tho, the biggest "problem" is that after lvl 90+ all tree points pick-ups feel...dull.

Arguable profit from Ravenous Horde cluster node is one of them. More minion damage is good and all, but...

On the other hand, there are no real other options left.
"
Prof549 wrote:
Even with 8.6k ES and 59k Armour as of lvl 93 it feels quite tanky.
Not sure about THE ENDGAME content, but t16 maps are feeling smooth enough.

Tho, the biggest "problem" is that after lvl 90+ all tree points pick-ups feel...dull.

Arguable profit from Ravenous Horde cluster node is one of them. More minion damage is good and all, but...

On the other hand, there are no real other options left.

Hmm why u play with multistrike? :D

Some1 on forum explain Only awakened multi is worth to use. Anyway bloodlust is better.

I have 7.4 Es 56k armor and can easy tank unbalanced t16 Ultimates..

So this build is very tanky :D
Is energized jewel under templar start better than the 2 lines determination watcher eyes I have ?

Also how better does awk Multistrike feels compared to bloodlust
Last edited by SupaaaNova on May 29, 2021, 5:55:23 AM
"
dombro12 wrote:

Hmm why u play with multistrike? :D

Some1 on forum explain Only awakened multi is worth to use. Anyway bloodlust is better.

I have 7.4 Es 56k armor and can easy tank unbalanced t16 Ultimates..

So this build is very tanky :D

Well, the DPS is about the same(if to believe the PoB), so... I just used the one that i had corrupted atm. I may try a Bloodlust, just to see if there is a noticeable difference, but i'm sceptic about this.
btw you have 2 empower gem in your chest my man
"
SupaaaNova wrote:
btw you have 2 empower gem in your chest my man

Yeaa im dumb :p

forggot change :D
"
SupaaaNova wrote:

It feels much stronger in ultimatums and single target.

I don't notice a big difference in basic mapping since the spiders do most of the work in that area.
"
"
SupaaaNova wrote:

I don't notice a big difference in basic mapping since the spiders do most of the work in that area.

Thanks ultimatum dps and single target is exactly what I need, ill start saving for it but do you need to change a bunch of thing to use multistrike ? like impale instead of ruthless and new clusters ?
Last edited by SupaaaNova on May 29, 2021, 12:33:34 PM
"
SupaaaNova wrote:
"
"
SupaaaNova wrote:

Thanks ultimatum dps and single target is exactly what I need, ill start saving for it but do you need to change a bunch of thing to use multistrike ? like impale instead of ruthless and new clusters ?

you don't have to no, you current character will just become stronger.

However, if you want the highest DPS, yes you have to change.
Can someone help me to correctly import my character to PoB and calculate Sirus DPS? My profile is public so it should be possible.
When I import the character, neither my Level 30 HoP nor Awakened Multistike is displayed. No idea why. Thank you in advance :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info