[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Szktel wrote:
"
I tried to download your character into POB to check for you but your account is private.

If you want, you can answer this yourself as it is entirely a DPS question.

Load your build into POB and then check the DPS with the +2 chest and then check with Awakened Multistrike and compare.

I believe Awakened Multistrike will provide you more DPS over all in POB but double check your own build to be sure.

Here's the updated POB https://pastebin.com/Qc5KqSvN

I dont really know how to use the POB yet except the basics.

no problem, I checked it for you.

Awakened Multistrike will give you more DPS in your build than the +2 chest.

There a million Awakened Multistrikes for sale so that is easy to buy, the chest is much more limited. But the limit can help you. If you run a active search for the chest you may find some good deals. I got mine for 9ex this league, which is much cheaper than a 25ex Aw Multi.

Good luck!!!

"
ImTerryFox wrote:

Not sure why POB isn't showing the right stats, but right now I have 6.8k ES and POB show 5k.

Open POB.

Go to your Skills Window

Look at Vaal Discipline.

You will see that Vaal Discipline is enabled but that Discipline is not enabled.

Switch these

You should now see your correct ES.

Let me know if that works for you.
"
no problem, I checked it for you.

Awakened Multistrike will give you more DPS in your build than the +2 chest.

There a million Awakened Multistrikes for sale so that is easy to buy, the chest is much more limited. But the limit can help you. If you run a active search for the chest you may find some good deals. I got mine for 9ex this league, which is much cheaper than a 25ex Aw Multi.

Good luck!!!

Thanks. So literally minutes ago I managed to find a Lvl 5 23% Awakened Multistrike at 22ex.. had to snipe it.

However swapping it with bloodlust caused made me unable to use Vitality, i had to swap a ES jewel for a replica fragile bloom w/ 1% reduced reservation.

I suppose I'll need two 20% reserved herald rings to fit vitality back in? Or is there any adjustments i can do in the passive tree for the time being?

https://pastebin.com/jSCXXZDv
"
dombro12 wrote:
Oh ssoory
this is proper link
https://pastebin.com/sA0ZiK3F

you have done a good job getting the basics in place.

The number 1 priority right now is to cap your ele resists (76/76/81 for fire/lightning/cold).

You can do this by getting better jewels for your belt. The belt does an excellent job of boosting our resists.

Your second priority is a complete overhaul of your flasks. Some of your flasks have no affixes on them and all don't have any quality on them. Flasks are extremely important to almost any POE build so make sure you focus on this.

You can look at other players profiles to get a feel for what some players are using and then use what you like.
"
Szktel wrote:

Thanks. So literally minutes ago I managed to find a Lvl 5 23% Awakened Multistrike at 22ex.. had to snipe it.

However swapping it with bloodlust caused made me unable to use Vitality, i had to swap a ES jewel for a replica fragile bloom w/ 1% reduced reservation.

I suppose I'll need two 20% reserved herald rings to fit vitality back in? Or is there any adjustments i can do in the passive tree for the time being?

https://pastebin.com/jSCXXZDv

nice score on the Multistrike!!

I edited your 2 rings to have 20% reduction and you can fit everything in!

In the mean time though, just simply de-level Vitality down to about a level 5 and you should be good to go while waiting for the rings (there is a simple recipe to remove a level on a gem in case you don't know how)

"

In the mean time though, just simply de-level Vitality down to about a level 5 and you should be good to go while waiting for the rings (there is a simple recipe to remove a level on a gem in case you don't know how)

Did a quick google search and found the recipe. I made it directly to lvl 1 and lvl it back to 5 instead of reducing 1 by 1. Never knew there was such a recipe.

Thanks again for all the help!

Oh and awakened multistrike definitely feels better than bloodlust at clearing speed.
Last edited by Szktel on May 28, 2021, 11:58:40 AM
"
"
dombro12 wrote:
Oh ssoory
this is proper link

The number 1 priority right now is to cap your ele resists (76/76/81 for fire/lightning/cold).

You can do this by getting better jewels for your belt. The belt does an excellent job of boosting our resists.

Your second priority is a complete overhaul of your flasks. Some of your flasks have no affixes on them and all don't have any quality on them. Flasks are extremely important to almost any POE build so make sure you focus on this.

You can look at other players profiles to get a feel for what some players are using and then use what you like.

Thx for check.
In game have all res 76/78/76
Hmm waht about multistrike? its worth to use?
"
"
Damo1984 wrote:
"
Damo1984 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/xzBwcsxJ

If any1 would be kind enough to take a peek, feel like my damage is low even with 5 sentinels, es is 5.5k atm but will obviously go higher with more levele.

Have a bleed bow glad i spent considerably less on and have far more damage.

bump

you are playing the lower damage version of the build so you have to expect lower DPS.

Many of us are playing the Impale version which tops out at higher DPS when all set up.

But even if you want to stick with your version, you still have two MASSIVE ways to increase DPS.

Adding in Awakened Multistrike and adding in the corrupted chest (+1 to all socketed gems or +2 to socketed Duration gems).

Your ES is low because you have very little flat ES added in your build. We typically get our flat ES from jewels but your choice of belt and cluster setup is limiting you in that regard.

Thanks for the info, i have a path to work towards now, i can swap out the belt and go with either a 1 or 2 abyss socket belt i just like the ignite and shock immunity the belt offers.

On the dps side of things assume i go the impale route which gem am i replacing for awaken multi?.

Again thank you so much for the help.
"
dombro12 wrote:
"
"
dombro12 wrote:
Oh ssoory
this is proper link

Thx for check.
In game have all res 76/78/76
Hmm waht about multistrike? its worth to use?

Hmm, that is not what the POB had for resistance.

I would recommend to check your resistances in hideout. You may be seeing the higher numbers in maps because of Endurance Charges. You don't necessarily want to rely on Endurance Charges to cap your resists.

There is no need for Multistrike. It is roughly the same damage as Bloodlust. You do VERY much want Awakened Multistrike though. It is an enormous damage boost.
"
Szktel wrote:
"

Did a quick google search and found the recipe. I made it directly to lvl 1 and lvl it back to 5 instead of reducing 1 by 1. Never knew there was such a recipe.

I have been playing the game since 2013ish and I don't think a day goes by where I don't learn something new. The depth of this game is astounding at times.

There are two distinct recipes, both useful in their own way.

One will change a 20/0 gem into a 1/20 gem (this is great for SSF or for any players who just want to relevel their own gems and not spend to get the 20% quality either from trade or from GCP). This is probably what you used.

The other will simply remove a level from your gem.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 28, 2021, 1:05:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info