[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
can this build do Hall of Grandmasters?

yes easy and deathless even if you are reckless, but take block chance reduction support for spider (instead of withering touch) when you fight blocker

Find new good amulet (-2k armour + 380ES), need the dexterity for require :
Ok now, I'm max res and got all my auras.

What's next you guys think?

Other than Awakened multi which cost too much atm

https://pastebin.com/cWRUDxSn
"
ImTerryFox wrote:
Ok now, I'm max res and got all my auras.

What's next you guys think?

Other than Awakened multi which cost too much atm

https://pastebin.com/cWRUDxSn

The POB you linked has negative mana reserved. So I can't really comment on that part because I can't see what is causing it. There looks to be a ton of disabled skills. Also this POB includes Awakened Multistrike which you indicated above you did not have so I am unsure if this is the right POB you wanted us to look at.

In case it is correct, here are some general comments:

*Your cold res is not capped. You can get to 81% cold in this build thanks to shield and tree.

*Your ES is a little low for your level. You may want to respec the very beginning of your tree. That long run through the es/armor nodes is weak. Play around in POB but you may do much better taking the short path out through the strength nodes and use the points you saved to get arcane focus.

*Look for an enchanted belt that gives more damage to maimed monsters. Here is a link. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/8l0g9GviV

* There may be a good reason but I just noticed you have a mana flask. You should not have any mana issues in this build. If that is just left over from a time you did need, replace it with something that will help your build.

* Add attribute quality to your amulet. It is cheap and gives a nice little bit of ES

* if you run the lab, look to get the life regen enchant on your boots. It is a nice help against DOT.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 28, 2021, 1:54:33 AM
https://pastebin.com/xzBwcsxJ

If any1 would be kind enough to take a peek, feel like my damage is low even with 5 sentinels, es is 5.5k atm but will obviously go higher with more levele.

Have a bleed bow glad i spent considerably less on and have far more damage.
Last edited by Damo1984 on May 28, 2021, 4:33:51 AM
"
45% increase armour yes but dont forget that cost 2 skill point AND you loose one jewel 30-40 ES and mana + res or intell. If you need armour use first energised armour.

For overcaping res you need +10/+12, you can use abyssal jewel or crystal belet with tri res.

If you dont have awakened multistrike use bloodlust instead, less mana reservation.

Build without shield corrupt and bloodlust (lvl 97):
https://pastebin.com/tRfxnkmQ

Expensive build with my current setup (lvl 100):
https://pastebin.com/3JDgxNxh
=> I have divergent flesh offering 20/23 or spirit offering 21/23, on PoB flesh is better but for boss i dont know if attack speed or chaos damage is better

Hi dex, thanks for the input. I've made some adjustments and swapped es/mana/int jewel for the cluster.

Lost around 4-5k armour for more es and minion dmg. At 8.8k es atm.

Was told by a friend that the max physical reduction is 90%, which I can hit without endurance charges so I decided to not use the clusters.

Atm I'm praying for a +1 skin of the loyals which is really expensive atm.. around 20ex. Few more ex to go.
"
Was told by a friend that the max physical reduction is 90%, which I can hit without endurance charges so I decided to not use the clusters.

Yes but care, i already talk about physical damage reduction

"
Even if you have 90% ESTIMATED physical reduction, the real value is around 30-35% against endgame boss. It's why additionnal physical reduction is not bad.
"
Szktel wrote:

To follow up more on what Dextrelame said:

90% phys reduction is easy to hit in POB but POB tricks many players. The same goes for the tool tip in game.

Armor is not equal across all hit levels. The larger the hit, the worse armor performs.

POB defaults all hits to be "small" in its calcs, which is why armor almost always looks good in there and in the tool tip in game.

If you go into the Config window of POB you will see a field near the top that allows you to change the input damage. You can play with that number and as you increase it, you will watch your phy reduction drop.

This is one of the reasons you will see many non armor based builds level with a granite flask but then in end game change to a basalt flask since the flat 15% phy reduction from basalt can be better against all sizes of damage than armor.

For our build we get other uses from armor so we still want to stack it but as Dex mentioned, on the BIG hits, our phy reduction from just armor drops significantly, so having a basalt flask and or endurance charges etc are still welcomed.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 28, 2021, 9:01:59 AM
"
"
Ava_tf wrote:
I have almost the same items and build but whatever i do i can't put in flesh and stone, can i use sth else for it? do i have to use enlighten support

Most of us are using both an Enlighten Level 4 and the reduced reservation for HOP helmet enchant to squeeze everything in.

I decided against Flesh and stone and used a second empower on discipline and determination instead to max my reserved mana and give those a boost, we already have sources of maim from other places right?
"
To follow up more on what Dextrelame said:

90% phys reduction is easy to hit in POB but POB tricks many players. The same goes for the tool tip in game.

Armor is not equal across all hit levels. The larger the hit, the worse armor performs.

POB defaults all hits to be "small" in its calcs, which is why armor almost always looks good in there and in the tool tip in game.

If you go into the Config window of POB you will see a field near the top that allows you to change the input damage. You can play with that number and as you increase it, you will watch your phy reduction drop.

This is one of the reasons you will see many non armor based builds level with a granite flask but then in end game change to a basalt flask since the flat 15% phy reduction from basalt can be better against all sizes of damage than armor.

For our build we get other uses from armor so we still want to stack it but as Dex mentioned, on the BIG hits, our phy reduction from just armor drops significantly, so having a basalt flask and or endurance charges etc are still welcomed.

Thank you for the explanation, definitely good info. I've removed one Worm Jar for a Basalt Flask to further bulk up and for freeze immunity.

I do have a quick question, I'm closing to being able to afford an awakened multistrike soon. Should I be getting a +2 skill gem chest or an awakened multistrike first?

Hello there
First Thx for good solid build, have fun playing this :D

This is my PoB
https://pastebin.com/SHX0ecbS

Any tips wil be nice
Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info