[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Thanks for the tips on optimizing the build Dex. I followed your gems/tree and the build feels much much better. Felt the damage/clear to be a bit crap with the 4r-2b setup. The damage is a lot better after changing things around.
Did Sirus 9 easily deathless, granted it wasn't the quickest Sirus kill but still quick enough and never felt in danger of dying.
Last edited by Ridman on May 25, 2021, 10:01:48 PM
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 26, 2021, 12:24:19 AM
So I reorganized a few things.

Dropped Holy Dominion. Took Arcane Guarding.

Dropped Stalwart Commander, replaced with Abyss jewel.

Dropped Anointed Flesh. Picked up the three cluster jewels at the top right. Equipped another Abyss Jewel.

Dropped the 2% chance to block abyss jewel in my belt, replaced a more appropriate jewel.

Picked up the Sanctum of Thought nodes.

This guy is SOLID. I rip right along. Max blocks. Max resists. 8135ES. 64k armour in hideout, but picks right up with endurance charges while being attacked.

Currently scoping out for an 8 passive Large Cluster. Free up two skill points there. By the time that happens, I may hit 95. Those three, I may go with either Righteous Army, or the Utmost INtellect nodes at the top right.

Feeling good though. Now to actually play, haha.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
IceLancerSR wrote:
His build (Fenca) is not calculating in PoB correctly. Its adding non existent feeding frenzy to all minions and breaking end result

Hmm.. I have no idea why this is happening as I dont even use that skill and its not present in the settings window.

How do you see its adding feeding frenzy specifically? (just curious as I cant figure this out)

I just made a complete reimport and its indeed not correct though I cant figure out why.

New sDPS number is about 5.2M, I'm sorry about the false numbers.

Either way the build feels great and I havent had any problems killing anything so far. I'm sure there are better versions though, just wanted to share my version.

Thank you for the feedback guys! I wouldnt mind switching it up for more impale chance if I could but not sure if I can balance it atm I'll have to look into it. Any suggestions are welcome :)

New PoB: https://pastebin.com/FTjjDYNQ
"
Fencatffxi wrote:

Hmm.. I have no idea why this is happening as I dont even use that skill and its not present in the settings window.

How do you see its adding feeding frenzy specifically? (just curious as I cant figure this out)

your new POB does not have it.

In the old POB you posted, to see it do this:

1) Go to Calcs window
2) Choose Herald of Purity as the socket group and active skill
3) Check the box next to "Show Minion Stats"
4) Look down at a box labeled MH Total More under the column All Types, and click it once
5) You can see the feeding frenzy buff in that calc.

As you said it makes no sense since it is not in your build. It must have been a bug from your previous import but the new import looks cleaner.
"
"
Fencatffxi wrote:

1) Go to Calcs window
4) Look down at a box labeled MH Total More under the column All Types, and click it once

As you said it makes no sense since it is not in your build. It must have been a bug from your previous import but the new import looks cleaner.

Ty very much thats very good to know for the future!

---Edit----

Took the plunge and added a new cluster and redid tree a bit. Could use some more resist on a jewel but couldnt find one right now so stuck a random one in there for now for more mana/es.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/skkJJA9T

Not 100% sure what I should tick in config for this though. Do we add enemy is ignited from raze and pillage and what counts as created recently for call to slaughter? Left those unticked for now.
Last edited by Fencatffxi on May 26, 2021, 4:10:11 AM
"
Fencatffxi wrote:
"
"
Fencatffxi wrote:

1) Go to Calcs window

Ty very much thats very good to know for the future!

---Edit----

Took the plunge and added a new cluster and redid tree a bit. Could use some more resist on a jewel but couldnt find one right now so stuck a random one in there for now for more mana/es.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/skkJJA9T

Not 100% sure what I should tick in config for this though. Do we add enemy is ignited from raze and pillage and what counts as created recently for call to slaughter? Left those unticked for now.

"Recently" in POE is any that have been raised in the past 4 seconds. It is more relevant for the sentinels than the spiders but neither have full uptime for Call to the Slaughter.

I believe you can tick ignite if you want as the minions have a 20% chance to ignite, and since we have 24-25 minions, we should be constantly igniting.
Today I am going to be play testing the following

1) Removing Maim from the Fortify setup and dumping Rallying Cry and Spirit Offering (since I rarely cast them)

2) Adding in the following 3 links in place of those 3

CWDT - Summon Holy Relic - Feeding Frenzy

I ran a couple of T16 maps already and it seemed smooth. While it is far from 100% up time on feeding frenzy (since the relic dies a lot), I think I am getting a lot more uptime than I was on either Rallying Cry/Spirit Offering due to my play style.
"

1) Removing Maim from the Fortify setup and dumping Rallying Cry and Spirit Offering (since I rarely cast them)

I ran a couple of T16 maps already and it seemed smooth. While it is far from 100% up time on feeding frenzy (since the relic dies a lot), I think I am getting a lot more uptime than I was on either Rallying Cry/Spirit Offering due to my play style.

Or,

CWDT - Summon Phantasm Support - Feeding Frenzy

Can those be linked together?
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
"

Or,

CWDT - Summon Phantasm Support - Feeding Frenzy

Can those be linked together?

I don't think so.

CWDT needs an spell to cast. Summon Phantasm Support is not a spell, it is a support gem (as is Feeding Frenzy).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info