[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Tiffiklotz wrote:

I do not use Imaple, I mainly followed the guide from Vatinas. dextrelame made some adjustments which are, I believe, really good. I do all content with the original setup so there is no reason for me to rebuild my character.
Feel free to copy my setup, but be aware, that my amulet allows me to use Awakened Melee Phys. on Herald and it pushes HoP to Level 30. This might be the main reason why my damage is fine.

ah ha. no impale.

I do still have my 4R 2B chest too. hrm. maybe I'll revert back to that then.

I do have:

that I have been trying to do something with. I bought it for 20c, but I don't think that has the best base. At the time I was getting beatdown pretty bad so I was more focused on staying alive.

I've got 3ex and 90c to my name. I need to farm a bit more.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
dextrelame wrote:
If you want to increased dps and kill guardian T16 in less than 5s you can follow my build :

"
-> 10.4K Es, 71K armour
-> Focus on minions damage (331%-341%)
-> aura active : discipline + determination + divergent dread banner + divergent clarity + divergent vitality + anomalous flesh and stone link to maim + Hop

https://pastebin.com/uEdQRvLL

For me the best 6L for HOP is :
- Divergent Hop 21 (expensive, instead you can use 21 normal or 20/20 divergent)
- Awekened minions damage
-(anomalous) predator
- Anomalous impale
- Empower 4
- Awakened multistrike (for lower budget bloodlust)

Vatinas build is a good start for low budget but lacks of dps for endgame.

I've loosely been following this. Last night I worked on getting +1 boots. Went through about 15 of them. No luck. You have some awesome corruptions that I can't afford or risk chancing.

I have no issues in T16s. Guardians drop pretty quick. Not 5s, but about 30. I blow through Ultimatums without even looking at rewards. I complete every one. I died once last night on a bleed. My flask was on cooldown. Probably should look into a log out macro.

I'm torn between your setup and Tiffiklotz's. heh
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
I've loosely been following this. Last night I worked on getting +1 boots. Went through about 15 of them. No luck. You have some awesome corruptions that I can't afford or risk chancing.

I have no issues in T16s. Guardians drop pretty quick. Not 5s, but about 30. I blow through Ultimatums without even looking at rewards. I complete every one. I died once last night on a bleed. My flask was on cooldown. Probably should look into a log out macro.

I'm torn between your setup and Tiffiklotz's. heh

It sounds like you do everything easily. Why are you struggeling with the setup?
"My" setup is from Vatinas. He often emphasized to follow the guide and to be careful with changes. I fully agree. The only thing I changed is my amulet. To compensate the loss of Energy Shield (-1k) and Armour (-4k) I've made small changes in the tree. But mainly, I copied Vatinas.

I need to contradict dex, that the build is low budget and not strong enough for endgame. It is. And you can spend endless currency in upgrades.
"
I worked on getting +1 boots

This is not needed... for me you can use these boots :

=> Good for enlighten 5 and vitality 20 and +1 for determination and discipline

=> More mana and 2% regen, give more regen than vitality 20.

=> +2 for determination, discipline, dread banner
=> corruption +2 aura work too and +2 duration work for discipline and dread banner.
Last edited by dextrelame on May 25, 2021, 9:26:25 AM
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:

It sounds like you do everything easily. Why are you struggeling with the setup?
"My" setup is from Vatinas. He often emphasized to follow the guide and to be careful with changes. I fully agree. The only thing I changed is my amulet. To compensate the loss of Energy Shield (-1k) and Armour (-4k) I've made small changes in the tree. But mainly, I copied Vatinas.

I need to contradict dex, that the build is low budget and not strong enough for endgame. It is. And you can spend endless currency in upgrades.

Right now its getting multistrike into my chest. I need to swap around my tree a bit.

I'm going to drop Holy Dominion and go with Arcane Guarding. Replace the spell block jewel in my belt with a resist one.

Remove Stalwart Commander and put an Abyss jewel there.

Try to swing an 8 passive cluster jewel.

From there, either drop Disciples and put three points into Sanctum of Thought. Or, keep Disciples and put the two points into Prodigal Perfection for the mana. Kind of town on that.

I did notice a difference with the Impale in chest though. I want to keep that there.
"
dextrelame wrote:
"
I worked on getting +1 boots

This is not needed... for me you can use these boots :

=> Good for enlighten 5 and vitality 20 and +1 for determination and discipline

=> More mana and 2% regen, give more regen than vitality 20.

=> +2 for determination, discipline, dread banner
=> corruption +2 aura work too and +2 duration work for discipline and dread banner.

I am wearing these:

I also have these:

which I was going to divine to get 6% block then Vaal in hopes for +1.

Been trying to work on getting my Elighten gem up there to free up my mana a bit more.
Actually, I almost wonder if I bought some 6% spell block boots and 2% regen, I could just drop the vit aura altogether. open up some mana, put in multistrike.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
Actually, I almost wonder if I bought some 6% spell block boots and 2% regen, I could just drop the vit aura altogether. open up some mana, put in multistrike.

Are you adding multistrike or awakened multistrike?

As I mentioned yesterday, there is almost no difference between Multistrike and Bloodlust.

Don't go changing your entire build to fit in just plain old muktistrike unless you have the funds for awakened multistrike (~25ex).
"
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

Are you adding multistrike or awakened multistrike?

As I mentioned yesterday, there is almost no difference between Multistrike and Bloodlust.

Don't go changing your entire build to fit in just plain old muktistrike unless you have the funds for awakened multistrike (~25ex).

Just standard multistrike.

I am going to toss around a few nodes though. Get spell block maxed via nodes. swap out the abyss jewel in my belt. that sort of thing. not a total rework of the build.
Seeing you guys talk about the Boot enchant, I realized I had better buy one. But then I decided to take my chances in the lab today. Got it on my second run! Lab is usually a wasteland for me so this was unexpected.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info