[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Wermine wrote:
"
And am I correct in that quality is meaningless for the Darkness Enthroned belt?

Correct. Jewels inside the belt don't get anything from belt quality.

excellent thanks! What type of quality should we use on the rings?

"

I dropped Spirt Offering because I found I was never casting it. So any up time I get on a Feeding Frenzy should be better for me.

If you are casting Flesh Offering fairly regularly, you probably don't need to change.

It can be a pain to use. I can't do it in Ultimatums. Other times, its a balance of Signal Prey the target across the way, get the mobs over there, back into a corner, desecrate, and then pop Spirit Offering if there isn't anything around. It is clunky for sure.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
"
Wermine wrote:
"
And am I correct in that quality is meaningless for the Darkness Enthroned belt?

Correct. Jewels inside the belt don't get anything from belt quality.

excellent thanks! What type of quality should we use on the rings?

Defense for more armor or attributes if you have alot of int on your rings for more es both work.
Is adding vitality worth compared to holyrelic/feeding frenzy setup? Tt seems you can't have it both at the same time.

Or is it all about dumpin discord artisan on tree and getting more efficient nodes because 233 energy regen doesn't seem worth to me.
IGN: LadyAlistra
Last edited by Oxygenjunkie on May 26, 2021, 3:50:57 PM
"
Oxygenjunkie wrote:
Is adding vitality worth compared to holyrelic/feeding frenzy setup? Tt seems you can't have it both at the same time.

Or is it all about dumpin discord artisan on tree and getting more efficient nodes because 233 energy regen doesn't seem worth to me.

I tried Vitality. The regen is meaningless IMO (and Summon Holy Relic provides regen on its own too). Vitality does help you reserve a little more mana though to maximize Radiant Faith.

I find having a half way decent up time on feeding frenzy more worth it but YMMV.

I don't use Discord Artisan so I can't speak to that. I am using the following mana reservation with out Discord Artisan.

Clarity, HOP, Discipline, Dread Banner, Blood and Stone, and Determination

I will need to pick up the Influence branch on the tree once I add in Awakened Multistrike to my HOP to fit it in.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 26, 2021, 4:16:17 PM
"

I don't use Discord Artisan so I can't speak to that. I am using the following mana reservation with out Discord Artisan.

Clarity, HOP, Discipline, Dread Banner, Blood and Stone, and Determination

You also might want to work on adding maim to flesh and stone, but it will make harder to squeeze in awakened multistrike as well.

How about precision instead of vitality?
IGN: LadyAlistra
Last edited by Oxygenjunkie on May 26, 2021, 4:18:34 PM
"
Today I am going to be play testing the following

1) Removing Maim from the Fortify setup and dumping Rallying Cry and Spirit Offering (since I rarely cast them)

2) Adding in the following 3 links in place of those 3

CWDT - Summon Holy Relic - Feeding Frenzy

I ran a couple of T16 maps already and it seemed smooth. While it is far from 100% up time on feeding frenzy (since the relic dies a lot), I think I am getting a lot more uptime than I was on either Rallying Cry/Spirit Offering due to my play style.

3gem setup for that is simply waste. I have ran t16 , extremely beefed with max delirium. it took me 10+ mins to finish entire map. Kosis and the other fat guy were very bulky. Anyway , my point was that i got hit once every 1-2 minutes. While holy relic lasted in map ENTIRE 2 seconds before dying. Even with stun its junk. It might work on "normal" maps. Where summon can actually last to make a difference.

"
Which is better for the build?

A 20/20 Divergent HOP

or

A 21/23 regular HOP

Its not entirely known. since pob cant calculate cooldown reduction that gem receives

As for vitality , buf isnt high , true. from 150base es regen i went to ~350 es. Not really big thing. Not even for templar big es regen every 4 seconds. However, when u mix that with 2% es regen enchant on boots. It does make a difference. Especially in extremes maps. On top if u have watchers eye with 2% es regen it really changes things.

cast on stun or damage taken might only be worth for spirit offering? Since casting it manually is just stupid.
Last edited by IceLancerSR on May 26, 2021, 4:50:37 PM
Last edited by Chrono_Kun on May 26, 2021, 4:51:13 PM
"
dextrelame wrote:
"
But as I said, I doubt you need to do that. The Awakened Multistrike and +1 to Chest more than make up for the slightly low impale chance.

Low impale chance ? i dont know how you calculate that.
-> Rotten claws : 12% chance impale all minions (it may seem low but with that i have 100% impale chance for hop, and the increased damage is not bad)
-> Divergent Dread banner 25% chance impale all minions
-> Anomalous impale : 50% chance for Hop
=> 50% increased effect of aura, boost chance to impale for dread banner, on my pob hop have 100% chance to impale(12+25+50+13)

The best is to try some setup... For me i see 5 big increase for damage :
- Optimisation for all gem and armour +1 all or + 2 duration => Hop 28
- Flesh and stone link to maim
- Impale chance (impale + large cluster + dread banner) => 100% hop and spider 50%.
- Awakened multistrike (good synergy with impale)
- When high level, optimisation for the skill tree : I have 341% all minions damage without hubris. (~520% for Hop)

And after that the damage on endgame boss is a joke, and i'm not speaking about boss map T15/16, sometime i dont have the time to use prey and spirit/flesh offering before the boss die.

And Hop does not have big visual effect / attack speed like spider but i'll try some boss with only Hop and the damage is huge. For example kitava T15 is insta phase only with hop.

My current PoB :
https://pastebin.com/MjFLvxSQ
=> Use bloodlust instead of awakened multistrike for lower budget
=> If you dont have shield corrupt with 5% spell block take arcane guarding
=> Arcane focus is a good alternative if you need ES
=> Energised armour instead of my corrupted blood immunity jewel for more armour.
=> For ALL stop using discord artisan you waste skill point and take helm with 30% hop reservation / OR take discord artisan and helm with +1 sentinel and loose 30-50% minions damage in the skill tree

Which Watcher do you think is best to start ??
Thinking of course, at a low cost and everything ..
I currently have + armor with Determination
"
Which Watcher do you think is best to start ??
Thinking of course, at a low cost and everything ..
I currently have + armor with Determination

First Maximum mana as extra ES, give 1.1K ES for me with 6100 mana.
After additionnal physical reduction. => Even if you have 90% ESTIMATED physical reduction, the real value is around 30-35% against endgame boss. It's why additionnal physical reduction is not bad.

You can use block spell / + armour / regen ...

Current watcher :

Vitality + this watcher with 10.4K ES and i have 770ES/s, up to 1400 with sulphur flask, work well vs dot.
Last edited by dextrelame on May 26, 2021, 6:05:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info