[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Which is better for the build?

A 20/20 Divergent HOP

or

A 21/23 regular HOP

"

"Recently" in POE is any that have been raised in the past 4 seconds. It is more relevant for the sentinels than the spiders but neither have full uptime for Call to the Slaughter.

I believe you can tick ignite if you want as the minions have a 20% chance to ignite, and since we have 24-25 minions, we should be constantly igniting.

Thank you!

About the CWDT setup switch it to cast when stunned, worked alot better when I used it. In ultimatums for sure, we get stunned all the time so almost 100% uptime on holy relic while it died all the time with cwdt. If you can get a divergent cast when stunned for even higher chance.
Yea, I used holy relics when leveling and I used Cast When Stunned as well. Worked all the time.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Now you have me looking at Cast When Stunned setups. I use Flesh Offering now and then, but I can't really during Ultimatums.

How'out Summon Carrion Golem?
"
Fencatffxi wrote:
In ultimatums for sure, we get stunned all the time so almost 100% uptime on holy relic while it died all the time with cwdt. If you can get a divergent cast when stunned for even higher chance.

I will try that!! Thank you. I originally thought about that but then was concerned about Brine King pantheon and whether that would effect it.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

he dies very quick, similar to Holy Relic.

You can try them both since they are both blue gems to see if one works better for you.
Attribute quality seems obvious for the amulet.

What should we use for the rings for quality?

And am I correct in that quality is meaningless for the Darkness Enthroned belt?
"
And am I correct in that quality is meaningless for the Darkness Enthroned belt?

Correct. Jewels inside the belt don't get anything from belt quality.
"
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

You can try them both since they are both blue gems to see if one works better for you.

I'd link it to Cast When Stunned and Feeding Frenzy. Hm. I may try it.

edit: ah, you know what though. I don't have the gem slots available. I can drop Flesh Offering, but I don't have any more open slots.

I'm just going to run what I have now. Its proven to be just fine.
Last edited by Westwood1121 on May 26, 2021, 1:24:19 PM
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
"
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

I'd link it to Cast When Stunned and Feeding Frenzy. Hm. I may try it.

edit: ah, you know what though. I don't have the gem slots available. I can drop Flesh Offering, but I don't have any more open slots.

I'm just going to run what I have now. Its proven to be just fine.

I dropped Spirt Offering because I found I was never casting it. So any up time I get on a Feeding Frenzy should be better for me.

If you are casting Flesh Offering fairly regularly, you probably don't need to change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info