[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

So I linked multistrike support to HoP and the mana multiplier is a lot higher. just messed up my auras. I really need to crank down on mana reserved here...
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
What are your thoughts on picking up Grave Intentions for 4 passive points? Using worms to trigger the unholy might
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
So I linked multistrike support to HoP and the mana multiplier is a lot higher. just messed up my auras. I really need to crank down on mana reserved here...

Stick with Bloodless if you are having mana issues. There is almost no damage difference between bloodless and multistrke.

If and when you want to make the jump to Awakened Muktistrike, then that is when you need to tackle the mana issue.
"
theGudOne wrote:
What are your thoughts on picking up Grave Intentions for 4 passive points? Using worms to trigger the unholy might

My first instinct is that is not worth the cost.

I believe it is 5 points to get to grave intentions and 4 of the points do almost nothing for us. That is VERY expansive.

Also, Unholy Might sounds strong on the surface but we have to realize it is only the single minion that gets the kill will receive the buff, all the rest won't.

I would guess on average ~3/4 of the minions would not have the buff while mapping and none will have it during single target.

"
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

Stick with Bloodless if you are having mana issues. There is almost no damage difference between bloodless and multistrke.

If and when you want to make the jump to Awakened Muktistrike, then that is when you need to tackle the mana issue.

ok. I think I can do that. right now my priorities are get a +4 enlighten, +1 boots, and a corrupted shield with the spell damage block.

"
Westwood1121 wrote:

ok. I think I can do that. right now my priorities are get a +4 enlighten, +1 boots, and a corrupted shield with the spell damage block.

The Enlighten Level 4 will likely fix your mana issues even with Multistrike.

I have seen the recommendation for the corrupted shield with spell damage block. Does that save us some points on the tree if we get it?

I am already spell damage block capped with out the corruption.
"
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

The Enlighten Level 4 will likely fix your mana issues even with Multistrike.

I have seen the recommendation for the corrupted shield with spell damage block. Does that save us some points on the tree if we get it?

I am already spell damage block capped with out the corruption.

from what I can tell, the spell block on the shield opens up the abyss jewel option in the belt.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

from what I can tell, the spell block on the shield opens up the abyss jewel option in the belt.

hmm, I don't think I understand. I don't have any spell block on my abyss jewels in my belt and I am still spell block capped. I must be getting it some where else.

OK I compared your tree and mine, I am getting my extra from Arcane Guardian cluster. I assume those are the points I could save if I get the spell block else where, like on the shield.

How much do i lose by using the energised armor inplace of the fragile bloom also do i change the tree at all for the energised armor. I also have the watchers eye.
Can anyone share a rundown on Flesh offering vs Spirit offering for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info