[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Westwood1121 wrote:
So I linked multistrike support to HoP and the mana multiplier is a lot higher. just messed up my auras. I really need to crank down on mana reserved here...

i am not sure how u have mana issues with multistrike. Try shuffling your skill tree a bit? get more mana?
i see that u took some odd routes and result is not good.
small example: ditch 3 nodes above elemental overload and take 3 nodes below result is +10 str = more mana (gloves str to mana)

u took too much nodes in middle as well. lord of the dead + minion life? our spiders are immune to dmg. hop wont survive more because of little hp boost, besides he is instant cast from hitting rare/unique so either ditch and take dmg opposite node or ditch entirely and take prodigal perfection or even sanctum of thought

Took too many nodes above arcane will and focus as well. You only need 2 to connect tree.

Take a look at last couple posts and reshuffle your tree. why did u took that 5% hp(mana) above cruel preparation? I dont have time to check ur entire tree but its not good
Last edited by IceLancerSR on May 25, 2021, 5:33:54 AM
"
IceLancerSR wrote:
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
So I linked multistrike support to HoP and the mana multiplier is a lot higher. just messed up my auras. I really need to crank down on mana reserved here...

i am not sure how u have mana issues with multistrike. Try shuffling your skill tree a bit? get more mana?
i see that u took some odd routes and result is not good.
small example: ditch 3 nodes above elemental overload and take 3 nodes below result is +10 str = more mana (gloves str to mana)

u took too much nodes in middle as well. lord of the dead + minion life? our spiders are immune to dmg. hop wont survive more because of little hp boost, besides he is instant cast from hitting rare/unique so either ditch and take dmg opposite node or ditch entirely and take prodigal perfection or even sanctum of thought

Took too many nodes above arcane will and focus as well. You only need 2 to connect tree.

Take a look at last couple posts and reshuffle your tree. why did u took that 5% hp(mana) above cruel preparation? I dont have time to check ur entire tree but its not good

I agree with most of your comments.

- Removing Lord of the Dead and the Minion Life, re-connecting the Tree with the +10 Intelligence Node --> 1 Point saved
- The connecting path above Elemental Overload makes sence, if you want to go to Arcane Guadian.
- To get points for Arcane Guardian (3 Points), you can remove Holy Dominion (3 Points). Be aware, that you'll lose Resistances but you'll get 100% increased Defences from your Shield.
- Left of Heart and Soul, there is an 18% increased Mana node. Take that instead of the 10% one above Cruel Preparation
- I'm not a friend of Stalwart Commander Cluster. It just has a little benefit for 2 Skill Points. I prefer a good Abyss Jewel directly in the Jewel Slot --> 2 Points saved
- Invest the 3 points you saved in Redemption (Minion Attack Speed and Damage)
- If you have some money, you can replace your Large Cluster Jewel (8 Skill Points)

Btw you are immune to Corrupted Blood, you can be inflicted with Bleeding anyway. Think about to reroll your Granite Flask for Curse Immunity (we have 100% reduced effect of curses which is not equal to immunity).
Man, this is al great stuff. I didn't realize my tree was that screwed up. Must be because its a mix of the leveling tree? No idea. I tried dubbing around with it this morning, but had to head to work. I'll redo a bit of it tonight.

Drop Stalwart Commander, huh? I guess I can try that.

I swear I was following the build in the OP, but I guess some things have changed since?

Thanks guys.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.

how to fix dps?
Yo, nice build as always. Just cant recall how to get that ES? Got 3.5k and seems nowhere to gain it more. I have all the basic gear in the guide.
Oh, and as i dont use bleed combo just yet, i noticed infused channeling works with cyclone, giving phys res?
"
LogazdoR wrote:

how to fix dps?

- Continue leveling your Gems. For bosses, you want HoP as high as possible.
- Sulphur Flask
- Alternate Quality of Discipline, Clarity (just small upgrade)
- +2 Duration / +1 All Gems Implicit on Body Armour (expensive) Trade Link
- You can think about switching to Impale (see above Posts for ideas), it is not needed but an option
- Belt Enchantment

"
Zeros wrote:
Yo, nice build as always. Just cant recall how to get that ES? Got 3.5k and seems nowhere to gain it more. I have all the basic gear in the guide.

This build uses (reserved) Mana to gain more ES and Armour (you MUST get Radiant Faith Ascendancy, remove Harmony of Purpose). Get Abyss Jewels with flat ES/Mana. Check your Skill Tree and adjust it (discussed multiple times above). Try to get high-rolled items and get quality on them (more mana, ES).
For more survivability, make sure that you have 75%/75% block chance to trigger Aegis Aurora as often as possible. Change your rings for Sentinel Damage (Trade Link)
With your Items, you should easily do Red Maps without 6-Link. You don't need Infused Channeling or things like that. Just follow the guide and make small adjustments when needed.
Last edited by Tiffiklotz on May 25, 2021, 8:34:29 AM
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:

I agree with most of your comments.

- Removing Lord of the Dead and the Minion Life, re-connecting the Tree with the +10 Intelligence Node --> 1 Point saved
- The connecting path above Elemental Overload makes sence, if you want to go to Arcane Guadian.
- To get points for Arcane Guardian (3 Points), you can remove Holy Dominion (3 Points). Be aware, that you'll lose Resistances but you'll get 100% increased Defences from your Shield.
- Left of Heart and Soul, there is an 18% increased Mana node. Take that instead of the 10% one above Cruel Preparation
- I'm not a friend of Stalwart Commander Cluster. It just has a little benefit for 2 Skill Points. I prefer a good Abyss Jewel directly in the Jewel Slot --> 2 Points saved
- Invest the 3 points you saved in Redemption (Minion Attack Speed and Damage)
- If you have some money, you can replace your Large Cluster Jewel (8 Skill Points)

Btw you are immune to Corrupted Blood, you can be inflicted with Bleeding anyway. Think about to reroll your Granite Flask for Curse Immunity (we have 100% reduced effect of curses which is not equal to immunity).

I've loaded up your character into PoB.

Glad to see you're using Enduring Composure. I really don't want to give that up.

Man, I totally missed the nodes up by Heart and Soul and Cruel Prep. oops

But what about a Rotten Claws/Call to the Slaughter/Raze and Pillage jewel setup? I don't see that on there? I thought that'd be some serious dps?

I'll drop Holy Dominion and grab Arcane Guarding instead. That'll free up a slot in my abyss belt. I'll fill that up with resists instead.

Outside of that, I'm going to mimic your build tonight.

+1
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:

I've loaded up your character into PoB.

Glad to see you're using Enduring Composure. I really don't want to give that up.

Man, I totally missed the nodes up by Heart and Soul and Cruel Prep. oops

But what about a Rotten Claws/Call to the Slaughter/Raze and Pillage jewel setup? I don't see that on there? I thought that'd be some serious dps?

I'll drop Holy Dominion and grab Arcane Guarding instead. That'll free up a slot in my abyss belt. I'll fill that up with resists instead.

Outside of that, I'm going to mimic your build tonight.

+1

I do not use Imaple, I mainly followed the guide from Vatinas. dextrelame made some adjustments which are, I believe, really good. I do all content with the original setup so there is no reason for me to rebuild my character.
Feel free to copy my setup, but be aware, that my amulet allows me to use Awakened Melee Phys. on Herald and it pushes HoP to Level 30. This might be the main reason why my damage is fine.
If you want to increased dps and kill guardian T16 in less than 5s you can follow my build :

"
-> 10.4K Es, 71K armour
-> Focus on minions damage (331%-341%)
-> aura active : discipline + determination + divergent dread banner + divergent clarity + divergent vitality + anomalous flesh and stone link to maim + Hop

https://pastebin.com/uEdQRvLL

For me the best 6L for HOP is :
- Divergent Hop 21 (expensive, instead you can use 21 normal or 20/20 divergent)
- Awekened minions damage
-(anomalous) predator
- Anomalous impale
- Empower 4
- Awakened multistrike (for lower budget bloodlust)

Vatinas build is a good start for low budget but lacks of dps for endgame.
Last edited by dextrelame on May 25, 2021, 8:46:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info