[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
IceLancerSR wrote:
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
So I can do the Cyclopean belt and be maxed resists with three endurances charges up. I'll need to find some jewels or something with added resists on them to make up a little bit.

This build doesnt generate endurance charges. Eitherway its not good to rely on charges to get resist up. 2 jewels + cyclopean should put u at maxed resist

yea, that's what I'm working with right now. it comes down to the Cyclopean belt and cluster jewels. I'm like 2 or 3 points shy without charges. My max cold resist is 81, so that's where I'm slacking a bit.

Aside from that, what about the 2% chance to block spell damage or whatever it is on the abyss jewel?

The thing is, I'm tanky enough right now. I don't really want to be any less. I'm weary of dropping armor points and block chance.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
"
IceLancerSR wrote:
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
So I can do the Cyclopean belt and be maxed resists with three endurances charges up. I'll need to find some jewels or something with added resists on them to make up a little bit.

This build doesnt generate endurance charges. Eitherway its not good to rely on charges to get resist up. 2 jewels + cyclopean should put u at maxed resist

yea, that's what I'm working with right now. it comes down to the Cyclopean belt and cluster jewels. I'm like 2 or 3 points shy without charges. My max cold resist is 81, so that's where I'm slacking a bit.

Aside from that, what about the 2% chance to block spell damage or whatever it is on the abyss jewel?

The thing is, I'm tanky enough right now. I don't really want to be any less. I'm weary of dropping armor points and block chance.

you should be like 75/74 block. if u got tree and gear right. No need for external block chance.
if u temporary remove annnointed flash (nodes leading to it are obsolete with cyclopean) 4 nodes u can invest those into cluster jewel nodes and put normal rare jewel at end with 10% all + 12/12 resist of choice.

example:

Item Class: Jewel
--------
8% increased maximum Energy Shield
+10% to all Elemental Resistances
+10% to Cold and Lightning Resistances

Last edited by IceLancerSR on May 24, 2021, 2:42:15 PM
"
IceLancerSR wrote:

you should be like 75/74 block. if u got tree and gear right. No need for external block chance.
if u temporary remove annnointed flash (nodes leading to it are obsolete with cyclopean) 4 nodes u can invest those into cluster jewel nodes and put normal rare jewel at end with 10% all + 12/12 resist of choice.

example:

--------

Man. Never even considered that. Delete the four nodes, take the three on the top right for 4% mana each, and the jewel slot. Slap something in there. That even leaves and open skill point that I can use somewhere. Very clever.

I'm 75/70 for block. Not quite 75% on the spell. hrm

And back to the HoP gem setup. Bloodlust. I must be totally missing something because what is causing mobs to bleed in the first place? I've got Impale and Maim. But those don't cause bleeding. ???
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
"
IceLancerSR wrote:

example:

--------

Man. Never even considered that. Delete the four nodes, take the three on the top right for 4% mana each, and the jewel slot. Slap something in there. That even leaves and open skill point that I can use somewhere. Very clever.

And back to the HoP gem setup. Bloodlust. I must be totally missing something because what is causing mobs to bleed in the first place? I've got Impale and Maim. But those don't cause bleeding. ???

ditch bloodlust.
hop+a.minion_damage+(anomalous)impale+predator+a.multistrike+empower

u want maim to link it with flesh and stone (blood stance) mobs take ~30% increased phys damage

divergent maim has 10% chance to cause bleed vs maimed targets. But setup above without it is much better

P.S
probably need to divine your boot to max spell block?
Last edited by IceLancerSR on May 24, 2021, 3:32:13 PM
"
IceLancerSR wrote:
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
"
IceLancerSR wrote:

example:

--------

ditch bloodlust.
hop+a.minion_damage+(anomalous)impale+predator+a.multistrike+empower

u want maim to link it with flesh and stone (blood stance) mobs take ~30% increased phys damage

divergent maim has 10% chance to cause bleed vs maimed targets. But setup above without it is much better

P.S
probably need to divine your boot to max spell block?

ok ok. I gotcha on the gem slots.

and yes, the boots. I think I did divine those and it DROPPED a %. haha that's what I'll do then.

And with gems readily available on the trade, I'll be at maxed resists now too. awesome.
Level 100 done, my last PoB with some adjustement :
-> 10.4K Es, 71K armour
-> Focus on minions damage (331%)
-> Find boot with +1 all gems for enlighten 5 and use vitality lvl 21 (760ES/s)
-> aura active : discipline + determination + divergent dread banner + divergent clarity + divergent vitality + anomalous flesh and stone link to maim + Hop

https://pastebin.com/CQtgF2rM

For me the best 6L for HOP is :
- Divergent Hop 21 (expensive, instead you can use 21 normal or 20/20 divergent)
- Awekened minions damage
-(anomalous) predator
- Anomalous impale
- Empower 4
- Awakened multistrike (for lower budget bloodlust)

For me cylopean is not very good, ignited do low damage and we already reduce shock effect. And for this belt you loose too much tankiness (ES/armour/mana).

The cheaper option is darkness enthroned with good jewel and it's esay to adjust res/ES/mana or expensive (but not better) crystal belt like that :
Last edited by dextrelame on May 24, 2021, 3:37:32 PM
I feel like my skill tree is inefficient:

POB: https://pastebin.com/M2LrpGka

I used strentgh nodes for to save 2 points but with energised armour i am not really sure.

My next 2 points will go to deep thoughts and finish leveling at 96.

Any thoughts? Can i do a better tree?

Edit: Why does POB show energy shield incorrectly i currently have 8.2k but it shows 6.4k...
IGN: LadyAlistra
Last edited by Oxygenjunkie on May 24, 2021, 5:36:09 PM
"
Oxygenjunkie wrote:
I feel like my skill tree is inefficient:

POB: https://pastebin.com/M2LrpGka

I used strentgh nodes for to save 2 points but with energised armour i am not really sure.

My next 2 points will go to deep thoughts and finish leveling at 96.

Edit: Why does POB show energy shield incorrectly i currently have 8.2k but it shows 6.4k...

if u have vaal discipline it puts that as default instead of discipline. Change active skill in PoB
"

Look on my Pob you can save 7-8 points.
I have a POB question.

I have the belt enchant that says enemies that are maimed take 8% more DOT, which I had thought would help the spiders DOT dps.

But I don't see the spiders dot dps change if I check the box in config that says "is enemy maimed" in POB.

Does POB already assume our build is maiming or do I not understand what the belt enchant does?
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 24, 2021, 7:29:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info