[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Prof549 wrote:
What is a sweet spot at ES to take up CI?
Around 3k would be good enough, or i should build up more?

I swapped in the low 3000's and it felt fine.

Obviously you don't want to be doing red map at this level but if you are still leveling and or just starting maps you will be fine.
ditching original gem setup and going awakened multistrike + impale results in way smoother boss fights.

nerf of glancing blows is seriously noticeable. if it werent for that 2% es return on block GB would be totaly not worth taking

side note: I almost got one shoted by that white trash mob that casts torch at you. I just can't play this game without 10k es. Thankfully this build exist otherwise i probably wouldn't even bother with end game any more.

I still miss playing something else , thats more pewpew skills.

P.S
Cyclopean coil is godsent for this. Shock/burn immune? Anyday.
Last edited by IceLancerSR on May 23, 2021, 10:36:59 PM
"
IceLancerSR wrote:
ditching original gem setup and going awakened multistrike + impale results in way smoother boss fights.

nerf of glancing blows is seriously noticeable. if it werent for that 2% es return on block GB would be totaly not worth taking

side note: I almost got one shoted by that white trash mob that casts torch at you. I just can't play this game without 10k es. Thankfully this build exist otherwise i probably wouldn't even bother with end game any more.

P.S

I'm looking at your build, your level 100 in standard. I'm guessing that's the one you're referring to? Just curious, are you maxed resists? I switched to impale to see how it goes, and would change the belt. But I dip below resist cap without my belt I have now.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
So I swapped in Impale onto the chest.

This build is broken. What a difference. I just smash through anything. Its not even fair. By far the most ludicrous build I've had since I've started. THis is nuts.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

This build is broken. What a difference. I just smash through anything. Its not even fair. By far the most ludicrous build I've had since I've started. THis is nuts.

Replace Ruthless with Bloodlust for another large dps boost. You have invested a lot into making sure enemies are bleeding, and bloodlust will max the dps for you.

Also, with Impale you want the highest possible chance to Impale. Right now you are at 80%. Grab an Anomalous Impale and you will jump to 90%.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on May 24, 2021, 1:51:02 AM
"
"
Westwood1121 wrote:

Replace Ruthless with Bloodlust for another large dps boost. You have invested a lot into making sure enemies are bleeding, and bloodlust will max the dps for you.

Also, with Impale you want the highest possible chance to Impale. Right now you are at 80%. Grab an Anomalous Impale and you will jump to 90%.

Ok, I can do that. Thanks.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
"
IceLancerSR wrote:

P.S

I'm looking at your build, your level 100 in standard. I'm guessing that's the one you're referring to? Just curious, are you maxed resists? I switched to impale to see how it goes, and would change the belt. But I dip below resist cap without my belt I have now.

Yes.
Yes i am maxed 80/75/75
Try getting cyclopean with +15% resist (corrupt)
(you can use that other unique belt tho with abyss jewel slots, it will give u more es) But in my opinion , imunity to burn and shock is way better)

But not just impale, i hope u understand. U need gem setup to synergize with impale.

Feel free to import my character in PoB to see stats

Since i am on standard i have access to legacy rings. less reserve mana on hop. In league u will have to resort to lab ehcnant 30% hop reduce reservation to achieve the same

With guardian less curse effect on you, u only need +10 above max resist to be capped when elemental weakness hits

All my resists are in 1 jewel, 1 abyss jewel , little bit on cluster jewels(not necessary with cyclopean) and ofc cyclopean with 15+% all resist
Last edited by IceLancerSR on May 24, 2021, 12:17:10 PM
"
IceLancerSR wrote:
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
"
IceLancerSR wrote:

P.S

Yes.
Yes i am maxed 80/75/75
Try getting cyclopean with +15% resist (corrupt)
(you can use that other unique belt tho with abyss jewel slots, it will give u more es) But in my opinion , imunity to burn and shock is way better)

But not just impale, i hope u understand. U need gem setup to synergize with impale.

Feel free to import my character in PoB to see stats

Since i am on standard i have access to legacy rings. less reserve mana on hop. In league u will have to resort to lab ehcnant 30% hop reduce reservation to achieve the same

With guardian less curse effect on you, u only need +10 above max resist to be capped when elemental weakness hits

All my resists are in 1 jewel, 1 abyss jewel , little bit on cluster jewels(not necessary with cyclopean) and ofc cyclopean with 15+% all resist

ah, I missed the cluster jewels. that's where it is. +1
So I can do the Cyclopean belt and be maxed resists with three endurances charges up. I'll need to find some jewels or something with added resists on them to make up a little bit.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
So I can do the Cyclopean belt and be maxed resists with three endurances charges up. I'll need to find some jewels or something with added resists on them to make up a little bit.

This build doesnt generate endurance charges. Eitherway its not good to rely on charges to get resist up. 2 jewels + cyclopean + rainbow boots + tree passives should put u at maxed resist
Last edited by IceLancerSR on May 24, 2021, 2:07:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info